Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 02-29-2024, 11:35 AM   #16
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
^^^^ Neither one of you is remotely sincere about me answering your question. You both have internet access and you both know how to type words; therefore, both of you WV geniuses have access to Google to find the answer within seconds. If you guys want to play silly games, play with each other. I don't feel like coming out to play silly games with you two today.

The End
Awww thanks, Luke!

Salty and I had a wager on how you would respond. Salty was certain you would leap at the invitation to show off your detailed grasp of a subject you superciliously & disdainfully accused your fellow poster (Jackie S) of being ignorant about. But I knew better. I knew you never rise to the occasion. You act like a know-it-all - but whenever you are asked to prove anything, you always find a lame excuse not to. Every time you are challenged on this board, you back down and slither away with your tail between your legs.

So... thanks for being you, pal!

Salty - you owe me a 6-pack of Foster Lager. I prefer the big blue cans.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 12:00 PM   #17
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
The financial penalty reflects those lost profits, with nearly half of the $355 million — $168 million — representing the interest that Mr. Trump saved, and the remaining sum representing his profit on the recent sale of two properties, money that the judge has now clawed back from Mr. Trump and corporate entities he owns.
Except there is a fatal flaw in your cockamamie theory that Trump saved a whopping $168 million in interest. It was completely made up. At trial, Deutsche Bank never said it would have charged a higher interest rate if Trump’s net-worth estimates had not been arguably inflated.

Dontcha think it's odd that your so-called victim disputes your cockamamie theory? Dontcha agree it's kind of odd that your so-called victim isn't the one suing Trump to claw back those "lost profits"?

But hey, I’m no expert in how these jaw-dropping, back-of-the-envelope amounts were calculated and quantified... you need to ask Lucas McCain, he’s the smartest guy in the room!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 12:37 PM   #18
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Except there is a fatal flaw in your cockamamie theory that Trump saved a whopping $168 million in interest. It was completely made up. At trial, Deutsche Bank never said it would have charged a higher interest rate if Trump’s net-worth estimates had not been arguably inflated.

Dontcha think it's odd that your so-called victim disputes your cockamamie theory? Dontcha agree it's kind of odd that your so-called victim isn't the one suing Trump to claw back those "lost profits"?

But hey, I’m no expert in how these jaw-dropping, back-of-the-envelope amounts were calculated and quantified... you need to ask Lucas McCain, he’s the smartest guy in the room!
So everything bad about trump is made up or fake news. Got it.

Trump robbed a bank and is trying to get away with it.

Even if he didn't profit off of it he still committed fraud.

Go try to rob a bank and don't take any money. You still attempted robbery which is a crime.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 10:15 PM   #19
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I sent you over yer neck oil there, Lusty...
I didn't expect Lucas to let me down - as I was interested
in his opinion. ... The Judge has disregarded facts and evidence
produced by both the Bank and Expert Witness - just so he could
find Trump guilty of something. ... And the Judge's own LOW
valuation of Mar-a-Lago surely shows us that.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 04:21 PM   #20
oilfieldace
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Trumptards are peeing in their panty pads
Yes and their back sides are full.

Time for a change! 2 snicks
What qualifies a personas a Trumptard? Anyone in particular in mind who post here? Are you insulting everyone that doesn’t believe like you? The M and I are waiting for your explanation?
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 05:11 PM   #21
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
...doesn't apply to 'civil' judgements.
I must have skipped that civics class where you learned that civil trials were extra-Constitutional. Maybe you still have that chapter of that class to regale us with?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women