Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35271
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How would you feel if a guy gave you a gift card for a spa?
I would love to have the spa treatment 24 100.00%
I would be highly pissed if I received it. 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default I need help

I am thinking of giving a lady a gift card to a spa and wonder how it will be received. It is for a facelift peel and a healthy skin microdermabrasion treatment. I sure don't want to tick her off. Ladies how do you think this would be received?
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #2
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Wouldn't specify what service I would just put enough money on the card to let her enjoy an extensive service. If she doesn't feel like she need a peel she may take it the wrong way unless she has mentioned it to you before.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Exactly like Skylar said. Find a nice spa and get a card so she can pick her treatment(s).
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

I feel your pain. When I try to get a gift it sucks because I am horrible about picking girl stuff. I'm afraid I will get the wrong thing so when I ask it is not to put her in an uncomfortable situation it is simply because I am an idot and do not know if she will like the idea I came up with. Feed back helps alot. I would say ask her but the only problem with that is that it ruins the surprise. But I woud rather ruin the surprise and get her something she would love rather than surprise her and get her something that is "Meh"
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #5
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
I am thinking of giving a lady a gift card to a spa and wonder how it will be received. It is for a facelift peel and a healthy skin microdermabrasion treatment. I sure don't want to tick her off. Ladies how do you think this would be received?
Is her skin that bad?

The only way I would feel comfortable giving her such a specific gift is if she expressed her skin woes with you. Even then it wouldn't be a surprise gift. It would be something I would offer to her out of friendship.

But some people are realistic about things. If I had bad skin, and you dropped that gift on me, I would be as happy as a clam. Why would I be mad at you for noticing I need extensive skin care?

The thought is wonderful regardless.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Wouldn't specify what service I would just put enough money on the card to let her enjoy an extensive service. If she doesn't feel like she need a peel she may take it the wrong way unless she has mentioned it to you before.
+3!
gift cards are ALWAYS appreciated...especially when it is not specified on how to use it
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #7
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All women love to be pampered in some way shape or form........Spa gift cards give her a choice as to just what she feels she needs to brighten her day........Sweet thoughts from a sweet man........
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #8
Guest030824
Account Disabled

What I had in mind was a $150 gift card to the spa. But I won't take a chance on it and drop the idea. I seem to come up with ideas and find some one is pissed at the idea for a reason I never thought of. I was going to take several ladies to a meet and greet. My idea was necklaces sort of like collars with their initials or name on them. That went over like a turd in a punch bowl. It was so bad one of them canceled the get together.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love your gifts baby! I wear that neon green bra ALOT!
Old 08-10-2012, 08:27 PM   #10
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
What I had in mind was a $150 gift card to the spa. But I won't take a chance on it and drop the idea. I seem to come up with ideas and find some one is pissed at the idea for a reason I never thought of. I was going to take several ladies to a meet and greet. My idea was necklaces sort of like collars with their initials or name on them. That went over like a turd in a punch bowl. It was so bad one of them canceled the get together.
I think its a sweet thing you are treating the providers to a little something extra it shows you truly want to see her happy.

If all else fails a nice little diamond necklaces always work. I personally love to be lavished in small jewels and smoothie king gift cards.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #11
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

I would think the thought is what would mean the most to the lady more than the value or the purpose of the card....but I would make it to where she decides what services she desires rather than the ones that you think she would like just to cover that base. When I give a gift to my special lady it is practical and it's something that I know she will use and something that she may not buy for herself due to price or practicality. When she uses it I feel she had a passing thought of where she got it...ijs
Something special for a special Lady makes her feel special and that's what it's all about....
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I especially love when a guy gives me a pair of funky knee high socks!!
Old 08-10-2012, 10:08 PM   #13
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I think any gift should be taken in the spirit in which it is given. If you gave me a decoder ring from a box of Cracker Jacks, Tucson, I would treasure it!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #14
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Nicolet
I always try to bring some thing the lady would like. I don't know a damn thing about wine and jewelry is always a risk. Perfume is a definite no-no and any clothes are out. I have a custom on the first date to swap a silver dollar for the ladies panties. Some go home commando. I think I have come up with some thing for the M&G. I have on occasion taken ladies to Victoria's Secret or Cindy's that is always fun if the lady is a bit of an exhibitionist.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #15
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello! Former stripper here! I ain't skeered!
Nicolet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women