Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2012, 03:08 PM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ekim, Zimmerman killed a Martian?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:14 PM   #32
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Both Zimmerman's parents,and Martian's parents are saying it is their son crying for help.Seeing Martian is dead the only recourse is to get Zimmerman down and beat the shit out of him,so there will be screams for help,and they can do a voice annalists.
Very funny. I had the same idea, but you posted first. I wonder if Obama's actually a Martian, that would explain a lot.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #33
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

LOL I must have had a twitchy finger,oh well glad you got a chuckle...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #34
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The other 911 tape has Zimmerman yelling "help" 14 times. Yes, its undoubtedly Zimmerman. Trayvon's father said it wasn't Trayvon. The two eyewitnesses said it was Zimmerman. Zimmerman said it was Zimmerman.

This guy Zimmerman is a world class genius racist. First he sets himself up as a nightwatchman in a community that needs one. Then he convinces a cop to tell him to get a gun to protect him from a pit bull. Then he comes across a "profilable" victim who is alone a night. Then he calls 911. Then he leaves his car after the victim runs away. Then he's told that the police are on coming. So he waits to get attacked. Luckily, the victim accomodates the racist, returns and starts beating the shit out of him. Then the racist yells for help 14 times. Then and only then does the racist pull out his gun and shoots once instantly silencing his victim. Moments later the police arrive and he's eventually able to convince them that it was all self defense and release him.

What discipline. What planning. What context. What genius. He would have gotten away with it if it weren't for Reverend Al Sharpton. I wonder if being born half-Hispanic and registering as Democrat was part of his master plan.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:41 AM   #35
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The whole premeditated crap is just that. Unfortunatly it clouds the real discussion that should be had.

On second thought, too many people have already decided their answer so clouding things doesn't really matter now.

Those that are convinced Z was justified will never be swayed since their whole argument is based upon his own internal level of fear. This is a wonderful example of destroying any chance at a fair trial because of overused "the public's right to know".
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #36
gnadfly
Account Disabled

What is the real discussion that should be had old-T? Your racism of Hispanics? Hatred of guns? Distrust of the police? You don't articulate it well and keep moving the target. Now its "the public's right to know."
Old 05-19-2012, 01:44 PM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Bottom line is the police man who stated "If he hadn't got out of his car this would not have happened"
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:27 PM   #38
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

Encounters: 1

We should all just stay in our cars.
Dr. Pecker is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #39
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
What is the real discussion that should be had old-T? Your racism of Hispanics? Hatred of guns? Distrust of the police? You don't articulate it well and keep moving the target. Now its "the public's right to know."
And your post is exactly why it isnear impossible to have an intelligent post on here. Too many brain dead, reading impaired, loud mouths like you.

To refresh your memory:

--I questioned Z's actions, and I still think they were seriously flawed. You, IB, and a few others are too logic impaired to distinguish that from ethnic bigotry. Please point out one place I displayed hatred of Hispanics?

--I take the shooting and killing of a human being as a serious matter. You are the one who equates that to "hatred of guns". I never said any such thing. I never met a gun I hated--though I do think some are ugly.

--Articulate "it" well? That right there is your problem! I actually can find multiple issues in a case like this one. So I can understand how a reader (you, perhaps?) who can only handle a single black/white idea at a time would be confused. Don't worry, that usually clears up by the time you graduate 5th grade.

--Distrust of the police? In certain Good Ol' Boy Florida towns, you're damn right! In general, not at all.

--Just to be clear: you don't see a problem with too much discussion and too much evidence being debated in the press before Zimmerman has the chance at a fair trial? I may think he was guilty of some very poor judgement, but I do want him to get a fair trial. That is one of the rights in our country, in case you forgot. Unfortunately just like the OJ trial I doubt you can really find 12 jurors in Florida who have not been influenced by the M-Z debates, photos, etc. Or don't you think that is a significant issue?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:23 PM   #40
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Again, WHAT IS THE REAL DISCUSSION THAT SHOULD BE HAD? That's what YOU typed!!!

You've gone from gun control to ethnic bigotry to Z's actions are seriously flawed (whatever that means) to needing to preserve a fair trial to lets not present evidence that favors Z to Florida to OJ.

Your post just proves my points. Yes, your problems with Hispanics, guns and police are evident. Having a "show trial" isn't going to alleviate them. Neither will a "sacrificial lamb."

And please don't just throw a bunch of topics against the wall to see what sticks then blame the readers for you not having anything that's relevant, coherent and valid. That IS a fifth grade trick.
Old 05-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

You've gone from gun control to ethnic bigotry to Z's actions are seriously flawed (whatever that means) to needing to preserve a fair trial to lets not present evidence that favors Z to Florida to OJ.

Your post just proves my points. Yes, your problems with Hispanics, guns and police are evident. Having a "show trial" isn't going to alleviate them. Neither will a "sacrificial lamb."

And please don't just throw a bunch of topics against the wall to see what sticks then blame the readers for you not having anything that's relevant, coherent and valid. That IS a fifth grade trick.
+1
Old-goaT is Doofus' understudy. They both depend on creating strawman arguments to knock down and then delude themselves into believing they've accomplished some social good.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #42
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I'm going to give him and others a couple more bites out of the apple then tell them what really concerns them. It won't be pretty.
Old 05-19-2012, 08:45 PM   #43
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm going to give him and others a couple more bites out of the apple then tell them what really concerns them. It won't be pretty.
Lets Do this!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:56 PM   #44
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:

The only thing your post proves is that you are as brain dead as IB. Since you are incapable of holding more than one thought in your head at a time, I will make it very simple for you and only give you one at a time. I'll just reprint it since it went past you the first time (or maybe you didn't want to see it):

"--Just to be clear: you don't see a problem with too much discussion and too much evidence being debated in the press before Zimmerman has the chance at a fair trial? I may think he was guilty of some very poor judgement, but I do want him to get a fair trial. That is one of the rights in our country, in case you forgot. Unfortunately just like the OJ trial I doubt you can really find 12 jurors in Florida who have not been influenced by the M-Z debates, photos, etc. Or don't you think that is a significant issue?"

I do appologize for cluttering your poor pea-brain with several questions--but you answered none. Can't say I'm surprised.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:01 PM   #45
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You don't even PRETEND to read. I addressed all three points but you, in typical redneck fashion ignore what is said and "quote" what you want. I asked you where I stated I was anti-any-of-the-three, but what is a little truth among bigoted right-wing wackos like you and IB. You lie, plain and simple. As folks on here already know.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women