Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2014, 06:52 PM   #1
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default If you are going to get arrested, smash your phone on the ground...

The Supreme Court is going to review a couple of cases where the police searched the phone of some one they were arresting and found evidence:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-supreme-c...194336271.html

But I doubt very much that they will completely eliminate the ability of cops to look at what is on your phone. In fact, they might not change the law at all.

-------------------------------
"Under court precedent, police are permitted to search at the time of an arrest without a warrant, primarily to ensure the defendant is not armed and to secure evidence that could otherwise be destroyed. In the past, it has applied to such items as wallets, calendars, address books and diaries."

The problem is that people simply store too much stuff - especially text, e-mails and pictures - on their phones.

How many guys on this board have a bunch of texts from providers scheduling appointments, giving directions, etc. Not to mention pictures of BCD activities. Can you imagine IBH's embarrassment when the police find all those pictures of him blowing trannies?

So, if you have bad shit on your phone, delete it as soon as you see the flashing red lights. But, if you are pretty certain you are going to get arrested, it might be wisest to get out of the car and smash the phone on the ground BEFORE they put the cuffs on you.

If the cop asks why you did that, say "My asshole boss keeps calling me at all hours of the day. I lost my temper."
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 07:04 PM   #2
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Your President, that you voted for... would be the one embarrassed... Reggie Love said on Face Book he wants your phone number.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 07:14 PM   #3
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Your President, that you voted for... would be the one embarrassed... Reggie Love said on Face Book he wants your phone number.
Knucklehead - I am not defending Obama. But this has nothing to do with him.

This isn't the NSA.

This is just regular cops - state, not federal, cops - conducting a routine search of an arrested person.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:25 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Used a HD camera to video your mother and your sister doing the nasty, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and evidently your dumb-fuck ass doesn't know about "hobby phones" or how to use one, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 07:34 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Yea, well... you just ain't never going to get it are you .... ?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 07:56 PM   #6
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Used a HD camera to video your mother and your sister doing the nasty, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and evidently your dumb-fuck ass doesn't know about "hobby phones" or how to use one, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny".
The only trannies I refer to you are the New Orleans ones that you reviewed after they banged you in your homo ass.

It is lucky for you their pictures expired or everyone on this board would know exactly what I am talking about.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:04 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
The only trannies I refer to you are the New Orleans ones that you reviewed after they banged you in your homo ass.

It is lucky for you their pictures expired or everyone on this board would know exactly what I am talking about.
You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, even if she is a street walker in New Orleans ... or Dallas.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:56 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, even if she is a street walker in New Orleans ... or Dallas.
I didn't know ExNYer had a sister.

How do you know he does and that she's a tranny? You ARE a tranny expert aren't you, Massa Overseer?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:47 PM   #9
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I didn't know ExNYer had a sister.

How do you know he does and that she's a tranny? You ARE a tranny expert aren't you, Massa Overseer?
I don't have a sister.

That's just IBHankering-for-Tranny-Dick fantasizing again.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:02 PM   #10
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Couldn't one just reset the system and still have a phone?

Or pick a fight with a tranny and delete incriminating evidence during the mayhem?
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:09 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Only if the tranny is in NOLA and willing to wear an Aunt Jemima costume for Massa Overseer!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:17 AM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't have a sister.

That's just IBHankering-for-Tranny-Dick fantasizing again.
Your sister said to thank you for helping her *master* her trade in all of those *private family sessions* you had together, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and she apologizes for charging you week after week the whole of your allowance. Therefore, you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:25 AM   #13
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
The Supreme Court is going to review a couple of cases where the police searched the phone of some one they were arresting and found evidence:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-supreme-c...194336271.html

But I doubt very much that they will completely eliminate the ability of cops to look at what is on your phone. In fact, they might not change the law at all.

"Under court precedent, police are permitted to search at the time of an arrest without a warrant, primarily to ensure the defendant is not armed and to secure evidence that could otherwise be destroyed. In the past, it has applied to such items as wallets, calendars, address books and diaries."

The problem is that people simply store too much stuff - especially text, e-mails and pictures - on their phones.

How many guys on this board have a bunch of texts from providers scheduling appointments, giving directions, etc. Not to mention pictures of BCD activities. Can you imagine IBH's embarrassment when the police find all those pictures of him blowing trannies?

So, if you have bad shit on your phone, delete it as soon as you see the flashing red lights. But, if you are pretty certain you are going to get arrested, it might be wisest to get out of the car and smash the phone on the ground BEFORE they put the cuffs on you.

If the cop asks why you did that, say "My asshole boss keeps calling me at all hours of the day. I lost my temper."
You could just put a screen lock code on your phone and refuse to reveal it to them. My guess is they are going to have to at least charge you with a crime and get a warrant to search the phone before they attempt to break the code.

Edit: Smashing a phone is likely a "red flag" to an officer. You would have to damage the phone severely in make it unsalvageable. Most people would just break the screen and not damage the internals.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 11:37 AM   #14
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You could just put a screen lock code on your phone and refuse to reveal it to them. My guess is they are going to have to at least charge you with a crime and get a warrant to search the phone before they attempt to break the code.
Ok, that was my question on this. The link to the two cases didn't mention if the phones in question had a screen lock in place or not. If I refuse to give the code and the police "hack" through it to gain access to my records, that seems to clearly violate the 4th, but again, until we hear it from the SCOTUS, we can't be sure.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 12:12 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

smashing a phone won't work ... watch NCIS, Abby can trace your calls even when the phone has been burned to a crisp !!

snick
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women