Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2014, 08:23 AM   #1
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Default Praise Jesus divided by darwin=Louisiana public schools

Check this shit out

These are public tax dollars being wasted

http://news.yahoo.com/public-school-...-politics.html
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:31 AM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Let me do some research on this but the biggest weakness so far is that these claims are "documented" by statements in a legal complaint that has not be ajudicated yet. So, as of yet, there is no evidence only claims. You can see that near the end of your link.

Back again...what is the name of the school? It appears no where in this article. Those links don't go to anything except a site that requires a password to access. Your case is getting weaker.

New fact, there are 12 public schools in Sabine Parish serving over 4,000 students. So there is not one, single, Sabine Parish public school. Weaker and weaker.

Okay, this whole thing is about a single suit filed by the ACLU on the behalf of a single family with Buddhist children. All of these "facts" are the claims that are made in legal filing. None of these claims have been verified.

I think you lost your case but it was fun doing the work you should have done. One last thing, the author of the story.

Can't really confirm what Andrew Cohen has written. There are too many of them and Andys too. However, looking at the Daily Beast I can see a left wing, on line magazine that delights in printing poorly researched but heavy in partisan claims "news stories". I think FuckZup will love the story about George Washington being a zombie.

I think we're done here.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:34 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Dimwitted ignorance begets dimwitted ignorance.

The future of ECCIE in training!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:53 AM   #4
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

I make no claims of validity or lack thereof. Just a copy and paste.
I thought it was an amusing read. If true... Wow.
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:59 AM   #5
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I think the sarcastic tone weakens the argument and just because of it I have tolerance for that which I may not have had.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:25 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Washington (Congress and Obama) spend us into oblivion, violate liberties and privacy, conduct wars on the middle class, dumbs our public school system down (Common Core) and you are jerking off over a local social issue g on in Louisiana schools ???

Get a fucking life.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:20 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Let me do some research on this but the biggest weakness so far is that these claims are "documented" by statements in a legal complaint that has not be ajudicated yet. So, as of yet, there is no evidence only claims. You can see that near the end of your link.

Back again...what is the name of the school? It appears no where in this article. Those links don't go to anything except a site that requires a password to access. Your case is getting weaker.

New fact, there are 12 public schools in Sabine Parish serving over 4,000 students. So there is not one, single, Sabine Parish public school. Weaker and weaker.

Okay, this whole thing is about a single suit filed by the ACLU on the behalf of a single family with Buddhist children. All of these "facts" are the claims that are made in legal filing. None of these claims have been verified.

I think you lost your case but it was fun doing the work you should have done. One last thing, the author of the story.

Can't really confirm what Andrew Cohen has written. There are too many of them and Andys too. However, looking at the Daily Beast I can see a left wing, on line magazine that delights in printing poorly researched but heavy in partisan claims "news stories". I think FuckZup will love the story about George Washington being a zombie.

I think we're done here.

Have you any opinion on the story, admiral? Apparently you've spent your holy day trying to rip this story apart rather than to tell us how you feel about the issue.

I suppose you already have.

George Washington wasn't a zombie. But George Washington Carver was nuts!

You probably have a picture of his JUNK to prove it.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:21 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Washington (Congress and Obama) spend us into oblivion, violate liberties and privacy, conduct wars on the middle class, dumbs our public school system down (Common Core) and you are jerking off over a local social issue g on in Louisiana schools ???

Get a fucking life.
Yeah, you're the right guy to tell people what's important to them.

God Bless the first fucking amendment.
Old 01-26-2014, 01:15 PM   #9
BJerk
BANNED

I would say that this should be legal in a private school, discouraged in a public school, but not hatefully so.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 01:28 PM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

For a state full of gabbling, drinking, fucking, and fun .... a little God won't hurt at all.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 02:51 PM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJerk View Post
I would say that this should be legal in a private school, discouraged in a public school, but not hatefully so.
Thanks for a bit of sanity, though I would say it should be more than "discouraged" IF THIS IS TRUE. It is blatantly wrong. The sad part is it wouldn't shock me if it turns out to be true.

It is that kind of mindset that makes it hard to take Thumpers seriously. It is exactly that attitude that matches the Taliban I tollerance--but of course the Bible Thumpers refuse to see they can be as dogmatic as the Quran Thumpers.

And JB refuses to say whether such actions WOULD BE WRONG. And of course Dizzying says it'no big deal. I really wonder how Dizzy would react if his kids came home and told him they needed to buy some prayer rugs for the next day's call to face Mecca. I'm sure he would be very accepting of it.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 02:53 PM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

Get a fucking life.
This is about ONE teacher in ONE school in the state of Louisiana. I guess we are supposed to accept that all those people in Louisiana are just a bunch of backward, illiterate yokels.

I guess the word for the day is "TROLL" and the concept is "time wasting".
Old 01-26-2014, 03:54 PM   #13
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
This is about ONE teacher in ONE school in the state of Louisiana. I guess we are supposed to accept that all those people in Louisiana are just a bunch of backward, illiterate yokels.

I guess the word for the day is "TROLL" and the concept is "time wasting".
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 04:20 PM   #14
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

No, if true it is a lot more than one teacher. It would be the entire district and including multiple teachers.

And neither of you have an issue with that it seems.

If it is true, of course.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 04:47 PM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
No, if true it is a lot more than one teacher. It would be the entire district and including multiple teachers.

And neither of you have an issue with that it seems.

If it is true, of course.
Read the story and my rebuttal. This story is about one teacher and not the 12 schools in the district. Where is the story about the other schools? You seem to be willing to crucify someone and the district without proof. And you're okay with that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women