Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60123
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47646
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2022, 01:07 PM   #1
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55
Default Trump Signed Law That Could Get Him 5 Years In Prison For Mishandling Classified Docs

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...115publ118.pdf

In the absence of more detailed information about the investigation, it’s unclear what potential crimes DOJ is probing. Notably, Trump — after a fierce campaign against Clinton in which he called for her to be jailed for her handling of classified material — signed a law in 2018 that stiffened the penalty for the unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents from one year to five years, turning it into a felony offense.

That was the same statute that just three years earlier Petraeus pleaded guilty to in order to avoid a felony conviction.

Why Trump would have signed this law in 2018 when the 2016 election was long gone was always a dumb move. Hillary Clinton wasn’t going to run for president again, so the only thing that Trump accomplished by signing this law was potentially giving himself more prison time for mishandling classified information.
The section of the DOJ investigating Trump’s handling of classified information specializes in espionage, sabotage, and national security. At a minimum, Donald Trump jeopardized national security by keeping top secret documents in his basement. If Trump was trying to sell or leverage those documents to gain an advantage for his business that would be a much more serious federal crime.

When Donald Trump put pen to paper in 2018, he had no idea that he was adding time to his potential prison sentence.

---
How to fuck yourself
1. Lube up
2. Sign a law intending to fuck someone else
3. Bend over
4. Accidentally sit down on it
5. Cry and say that isn't what you meant when you said to lock up politicians who leak classified documents

onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 02:49 PM   #2
IMGTH58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Shhhh. Crickets. I'm guessing Trump is planning to share the nuclear secrets with his mentor Putin, if he hasn't already. Onawbtngr, they're checking with their credible sources on Parler. They'll be back in touch soon with the definitive comeback, which is: "Yeah, well, Hilary is a child molester!"
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 04:31 PM   #3
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGTH58 View Post
Shhhh. Crickets. I'm guessing Trump is planning to share the nuclear secrets with his mentor Putin, if he hasn't already. Onawbtngr, they're checking with their credible sources on Parler. They'll be back in touch soon with the definitive comeback, which is: "Yeah, well, Hilary is a child molester!"

Yep, and no replies here yet because the trumptards haven't been told what to think about this fact yet
Old 08-13-2022, 05:34 PM   #4
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

His lawyers stated all classified docs were already gone in June, if that's what he was advised, there is no intent, no intent, no crime.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 05:35 PM   #5
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Wondering this though, where did Trump touch you that causes so much hate for him?

Or, is it just jealousy?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 06:38 PM   #6
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
His lawyers stated all classified docs were already gone in June, if that's what he was advised, there is no intent, no intent, no crime.
No, not so fast. I'm sure a low level coffee boy will catch the blame at some point since the deflection King Trump never admits to wrong doing. But someone needs to get their balls clipped for having Top Secret docs that are no to be outside of a Skiff. How does that document just happen to be in the boxes there? Not ready to pull the guillotine lever on Donnie yet, cause I'd like to hear just how this happened. But the "I didn't know that was there" defense, is like driving 80 and getting pulled over- "I didn't know the speed limit defense".

News Flash- You gettin a ticket.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 08:42 PM   #7
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
No, not so fast. I'm sure a low level coffee boy will catch the blame at some point since the deflection King Trump never admits to wrong doing. But someone needs to get their balls clipped for having Top Secret docs that are no to be outside of a Skiff. How does that document just happen to be in the boxes there? Not ready to pull the guillotine lever on Donnie yet, cause I'd like to hear just how this happened. But the "I didn't know that was there" defense, is like driving 80 and getting pulled over- "I didn't know the speed limit defense".

News Flash- You gettin a ticket.
Again where was ur anger when Hillary had no less than 8 highest level top secret files on her personal unsecured email server?
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 11:15 PM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Not only that, Trump had previously declassified all the documents while he was President (like his predecessors did).

But hey, TDS reigns supreme among the libtards. They are once again gleefully thinking "We git him this time". You would think they would learn by now after falling for all the previous hoaxes. Alas they never learn
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 11:40 PM   #9
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGTH58 View Post
... Here's a reply... You just mentioned
a forbidden topic in your Hillary post.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 07:46 AM   #10
IMGTH58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You mean the guy who incited violence and in an attempt to overthrow the certified elected government of the United States? What's not to love?

Quote:
Wondering this though, where did Trump touch you that causes so much hate for him?

Or, is it just jealousy?
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 08:16 AM   #11
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Not only that, Trump had previously declassified all the documents while he was President (like his predecessors did).

Alas they never learn
Bx2, if that's true, there is a paper trail And application that is followed. Waiving your hand and saying it doesn't make it declassified. Granted some other flunky likely filled out the form but it would still be there. National Security isn't a "cause I say so," informal process. Those get a review and documentation.

If that's the reason -put up or shut up.

Attorney/client is another excuse- let's see that.

I don't know it was there--- Trump's attorney validated nothing was there..did they just sign what Donnie told him to do?

Trump should be afforded the ability to reply to the documents and produce any defense he chooses, but let's pick one and stick to it.

Either way- Nuke information isnot something arbitrary or for public consumption. I'd even give him a pass on he didn't know it was there and he attested by his attorney's filings, it wasn't there, but you can't say it wasn't there and if it was, the it was declassified anyway. It makes no sense.

I don't know if it's a gotcha moment, but it really demonstrates that this guy shouldn't be holding top secret shit. Not in his basement or in Melania's drawers.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 09:13 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Backpedaling.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 10:37 AM   #13
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Lock him up. That's the only way to make the Trumptards realize that their messiah is a corrupt criminal.
Old 08-14-2022, 12:56 PM   #14
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Waiving your hand and saying it doesn't make it declassified.
Would if one were a king... but alas, rules and stuff
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 02:47 PM   #15
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Would if one were a king... but alas, rules and stuff

He pretended he was a king and then got flustered when he realized how much the President is held back by the other branches of the government.

He denied reality when he lost election and told his brainwashed Trumptards that he is in fact still the president.

He likely still denies reality and pretends that he is the President in Exile or some bullcrap like that.

He signed a law with the intend to get Hillary locked up, but that same law is going to get him locked up.

Law: You signed me that said anyone who leaks classified documents needs to be locked up..
Trump: Yep! Lock her up!
Law: Well, no, I can't lock her up because things don't work retroactively
Trump: I SAID LOCK HER UP! MAGA!
Law: ..and you leaked classified documents. Hands behind your back, Donnie
Trump: Wait I didn't mean it like that, I'm the president! I'm above the law! WORSHIP ME! THEY ARE STEALING MY ELECTION!!! AHHHH!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women