Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160364
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47449
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35219
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2011, 07:02 AM   #16
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default the tough thing is

often pride gets in the way. while i see some high dollar hotties i would love to connect with i am not ashamed to say i cannot afford 350/400 hr. now when i see the same girl run a 200 or 250 special it gives me the chance to see someone i wouldn't otherwise. now if our schedules don't match up during special is it rude to ask will you still honor tues. the other thing that is awkward is calling someone who might not fit your price point and ask do you ever run specials. while not trying to haggle or beat down often a provider will take offense but sometimes if business is slow or there is a gap in schedule a provider might take advantage to meet a new client and receive some income when otherwise the time just dissapears. i have wanted to go to restraunts who i know i will love the food but realistically i cannot afford. an entertainment coupon for buy 1 get 1 now allows me to sample what otherwise i could not. it also puts customers in the restraunt and tips to the waiters/ bartenders when otherwise it would not. like i said i feel awkward asking about specials but if done with respect perhaps its ok to ask.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82vintage View Post
....That when a female has a special for an amount of time it's not nice to expect to pay the same price everytime.

For instance if you go to your local grocer and one day they have a sale on a certain item, then you go back a week later and it's regular price. If you liked the item you'll be willing to pay again.

Me, myself, often run specials and just because they see the reviews they argue about what so and so paid. SO Please guys, we are going through enough. If you like what cha got and continue to come back I will have no problem giving a repeat customer discount.

So my point is "and I've spoke to many other beautiful providers who often say they have the same issue" is don't expect or assume. When in dought ask and we will tell you!
Thanks for reading my rant!
Vintage aka Christina needs love! :0(
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:08 AM   #17
82Vinny
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 66745
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@ NIomi Ok first off I do tour. Second I didnt compare my----- to groceries it was an example. And my STATEMENT was for men that hobby while times are rough for THEM!
Enjoy your day, God bless!
82Vinny is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:16 AM   #18
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Oh good. We haven't had a rates discussion here in a long time.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:16 AM   #19
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Oh good. We haven't had a rates discussion here in a long time.
...............Chica, TFF!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #20
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
@ NIomi Ok first off I do tour. Second I didnt compare my----- to groceries it was an example. And my STATEMENT was for men that hobby while times are rough for THEM!
Enjoy your day, God bless!
Damn you butchered my name
Old 08-24-2011, 10:22 AM   #21
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Pussy is not a need but a luxury item. Why should it go on special? I don't understand that logic.
I'm guessing because rent is due and bills need to be paid and she isn't making enough at the regular rate to do so.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:34 AM   #22
sexydream
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32174
My ECCIE Reviews

True enough, times are hard, and I do run specials. When I run a special, I'm listing the special. I believe if you running a special and it states that you're offering a special, than obviously thats not a regular rate.
sexydream is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:35 AM   #23
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I'm guessing because rent is due and bills need to be paid and she isn't making enough at the regular rate to do so.
I can tell her what she needs to do chica:

1.) Get better photos (PROfessional photos)
2.) Invest in a professional looking website so people don't think you're
a fly by night girl
3.) Keep your rate the same - do not lower it.
4.) Go to Washington, DC or Boston, Ma

When she tries all those things and she's still not making money, I'll tell her to lower her rate.
She's a good looking girl and does not need to do that.
Times are tough for some but not all. August has been the best month for me.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:50 AM   #24
stannmannn
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Just remember the four P's of Marketing...lol: Place (location), Price, Promotion (Advertizing), and last but not the least the PRODUCT. Running a biz successfully is just considering and adjusting the the 4 P's as required. Yes..the economy sucks right now...hopefully things change soon.
stannmannn is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:16 PM   #25
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannmannn View Post
Just remember the four P's of Marketing...lol: Place (location), Price, Promotion (Advertizing), and last but not the least the PRODUCT. Running a biz successfully is just considering and adjusting the the 4 P's as required. Yes..the economy sucks right now...hopefully things change soon.
The FOUR "P"s of Hobbying

Pussy = Small
Pussy = Medium
Pussy = Large
Pussy = Help I've fall in and can't get out!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:29 AM   #26
82Vinny
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Honey I know what I need to do!!!! I'm Good thanks for your "ADVICE". I own my own dance studio so this isn't my only means of income! You do you and I'll do me. Don't mean to be rude, but the way you typed your statement seems like your being a smart ass and me being myself do not wish to be treated like so... FYI im from NYC so I hit up DC PA WV and all that so Again thanks.

Good day to all!
Old 08-25-2011, 05:49 PM   #27
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
....That when a female has a special for an amount of time it's not nice to expect to pay the same price everytime.

For instance if you go to your local grocer and one day they have a sale on a certain item, then you go back a week later and it's regular price. If you liked the item you'll be willing to pay again.

Me, myself, often run specials and just because they see the reviews they argue about what so and so paid. SO Please guys, we are going through enough. If you like what cha got and continue to come back I will have no problem giving a repeat customer discount.

So my point is "and I've spoke to many other beautiful providers who often say they have the same issue" is don't expect or assume. When in dought ask and we will tell you!
Thanks for reading my rant!
Vintage aka Christina needs love! :0(

Exactly why I don't advertise specials or lower my rates in general. If I do offer something, it is on a private basis for the individual.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 03:48 AM   #28
82Vinny
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LONDON THANK YOU VERY MUCH! You are absolutely RIGHT! Don Da da!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women