Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2021, 07:32 AM   #16
hawkone
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Ok I know I should, but I can't Stay out of this conversation. I am not a big poster, but have been hitting the coast for thirty years and have seen many of the ladies there past and present. Visited Ms Morgan about four name changes ago and Ms Marie before she located to North Ms for a bit. But for the last couple of years, I don't go to the coast to hobby because of the reasons stated above, nothing there interest me. Being in the center of Ms. and at my age, I go to Memphis, Birmingham, Huntsville, and the Fla coast. Also, I visit mostly traveling girls and have no problem with 3 to 4 bills. I find them to be more attractive, more professional, reliable, and frankly without the attitude I get from most (with some exceptions) local ladies visited lately. So here ends my longest post ever. Peace through superior fire power.
hawkone is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:39 AM   #17
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

I'm not tring to take sides, but Ms. Marie, Ms. Kynsley, I have never heard Basscat make rude remarks on these boards or any other boards towards either of you. As a matter of fact, he's praised both of you countless times. He's not a man that tries to keep guys from meeting with certain providers based on age. He has his preferences just like all of us. But he doesn't bash ladies constantly. Especially the two of you. I see his and read his post all the time and I know this to be true. I've never met him personally, but going by his posts, he's not a person that bashes providers because they are ageing. I've read his post numerous times where he calls himself an old fat bastard. He's not gonna look down his nose at someone else for getting old when he mentions this about himself. Just my $.02
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:33 AM   #18
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well no where does it say I am 20 or in my late 20's on any of my ads. But its wrong for us to not tell our right age, but guys on the board here as well in the real world can speculate on our ages by saying the lady is in her 50's making her sound 10 to 15 yrs older than she is. You or any other guy wants to know my age, ask me I'll tell you and if we meet I'll let you see my DL to prove I am not lying.

As for the high dollar comments about rates. I'll go down on my rates when guys start paying for hotels or I come to your place. Guys wanted us to pay for rooms where they could keep low where they could sneak around and leave no evidence to get caught or come to our home instead. Now we are taking the risk of loosing everything and the guys have nothing to really loose.

Here is something to think about basscat. I lived in a mobile home for two yrs no issue. Moved out just in time to my new apartment right after the new tenants were moving in the mobile home,coast electric was turning the power on because the landlord would not fixed the wiring that I told him about that placed lit up faster than I thought and grateful I got out before losing everything including my life as while as my 2 boys. Thankfully the new tenants did not get hurt but lost the belongings.

Now 3 yrs I lived at my apartment but thanks to someone or possibly a few sorry low life individuals calling the office and saying what I was doing put the pressure on me by the office that could not prove anything basically forced me and my 2 boys out for not renewing my lease and the cdc Miranda did not protect me and was current on my rent and only late 2 times in 3yrs. In two weeks its cost me roughly 1600.00 in hotels. Not counting food gas and my shit in storage and running back and fourth to take my boy to school and pick him up.

I don't want no handouts and I don't post my problems on her like I've seen alot of ladies have with car problems,rent,bills and other stuff.

I've got plenty of reviews that speak for themselves and 2 not so great.evryone has a off day at times and when I do and if the gent informs me of a issue I've always made it right. If you think your gonna shove a 12in pipe done my throat and right a BS REVIEW & try to hurt my reputation or slow down my revenue think again.

I don't expect any lady to fight my fights or speak on my behalf. I have not done doubles or hung out with any working ladies in over 12yrs and as for Kynsley I have not seen her or spoken with in over 6 or 7 yrs.

WHEN YOU OR ANYONE ELSE GOES THREW 10YRS STARTING IN 2011 WITH UR 10YR IN A NIGHTMARE CAR ACCIDENT FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE BEING AIRLIFTED TO MEMPHIS IN A COMA FOR 10 DAYS HAVING HOLES DRILLED IN HIS HEAD TRACHEA DAMAGE SHATTERED C1 VITABRIA (DOCTOR SAID IS CALLED A HANGMAN FRACTURE)SURVIVAL RIGHT WAS LESS THAN 5%. THEN 2YRS OF THERAPY AND DEALING WITH SHORT-TERM MEMORY LOSE EVERY DAY AND STAYING ON TOP OF EVERY MOVEMENT HE MAKES TO ASSURE YOURSELF HE WILL STAY SAFE. Telling him you can't play football ,basketball, join the swim team and everything and seeing him graduate and being told sorry young man you passed the asfab test to join the Army but due to your neck injuries you can not join and seeing the hollowness in his eyes how much this young man got taken from him at young age that he was robbed of because of some drunk ass high school coach north Mississippi driving a dually pickup hit my sister head on in her lane at a Impact of 110 MPH. HE DID NOT LOOSE SHIT OT EVEN JAIL TIME BECAUSE HIS DADDY OWNS ALL THAT FARMLAND IN LEE COUNTY.

When you or anyone else goes threw what I have let's see if you like to be judged and talked about. STRESS WILLAGE A PERSON FASTER THAN AND DRUG OR BOOZE WILL..

NOW IM THREW WITH THIS DISCUSSION COMPELETLY.TALK ABOUT ME, JUDGE ME SEE ME OR DON'T I WILL NOT LOSE NO SLEEP OVER THIS BULLSHIT.

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH PEOPLE & IF you wanna know anything about me ask I will answer your questions if I can.

Thank you Basscat for your compliments and apology. I have no hard feelings towards you in anyway.

TO ALL WISH YOU A GOOD DAY AND STAY SAFE.

PEACE....
wildcat4fun is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 02:50 PM   #19
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Marie it sounds like you have suffered a great deal in recent years and I am really sorry you had to go through any of that. I really meant no harm by stating I thought you were 50. I can see where that could be hurtful to have someone say that but I really didnt mean it in a bad way. Some people look older or younger than their actual age thats just life. I am 49 and look much older as I have worked outdoors all my life and my skin has take a beating because of it. I really didnt mean to hurt your feelings

The original poster stated that he wanted to see you but that he saw two ads listing different ages and that made him nervous about seeing you. I told him that there was no reason to worry about seeing you that you were 100 percent legit and that he had no worries about getting what he paid for with you. I would have to read my post again but I think I said you were a great date and known for good service. I did say that you were close to 50 also as I really thought that you were mainly because you have been around almost as long as me it seems like. I think I first saw you around 2002 when you worked for a agency. Thats 19 years ago now and if I had to guess you were mid 20s back then. I guess you could have been 18 and if so that would make you around 40 and if thats the case I am sorry for saying you were close to 50. In my defense 40 really isnt that far from 50 so I wasnt just saying it to be mean I just didnt want to guy to show up expecting to meet a 20 year old. I think he said your add listed your age as 20s but cant remember as he didnt list the ads just that he saw two ads and that the age didnt match.

I often recommend you to guys who ask me if I know a legit girl on the coast they can see. There really are not a lot of legit ladies on the coast that have good reputations its basically you and KiKi and thats it for ladies that are based on the coast other than the pile of stg girls but as most of us know you never know what your going to get with those ladies.

I never did say anything about rates in my comments other than that you had decent rates. Your rates have always been what I consider fair so you will not get any argument from me there. I wish more women would take note of how fair you are with your rates especially with your regulars. I have to work very hard for the little extra money I spend to hobby with and I like to get as much fucking out of it as I can. So ladies with reasonable rates like yourself are much appreciated in my book.

I really dont mean to come off like I dont like women or am not a friend to you working ladies. I love and respect all women especially hookers. I can see that the bluntness in which I talk/type can come across on the boards where some ladies might think that I am a pig or a chauvinist but I assure you that is not the case. I am just very frank and dont sugar coat the words I use to describe what we do in the hobby. I am not one for political correctness and feel like if your man/women enough to do pay for play you should be able to handle truth speak. So I use terms like fuck, whore, hooker, pussy, tits, ass and any other term you can think of instead of trying to be polite. I am very opiniated on my feelings on high rates and what pussy is worth to me. I could tone that stuff down but it wouldn't be who I am so I dont. I hate that it might seem like I hate women or that I dont respect hookers but I cant see trying to sugar coat things now after all these years. I am kind of a crude guy that isnt very polished around the edges and for that I am sorry because I really do love women especially those of you who make the hobby possible for use gents to enjoy.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 06:17 PM   #20
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For saying hooked, slut, whores that doesn't bother me.

Nor am I politically correct and never will be and will be blunt on what I say and I can respect that.

You have never said anything bad about me or put me down. Kinda hit a nerve about the age part but no ill feelings towards you. I wanted to set the record straight with me on my age and opinion on that topic but as I said guys will question age no matter what any post as their age.

As for meeting in 2002 it was 2004 when I first started out working for a agency and I was 23 about 3mths shy of turning 24 in July. I have no regrets of getting into the hobby and have met and made some great guy friends and have some guys been seeing for 10yrs steadily and have met some not so pleasant over the years.

As for a rough life? It's what it is life. Different for everyone & everyone has their troubles and bad times like everyone does.

Stay as u are Basscat blunt and not politically correct I respect you for that. Very few people do anymore to worried about upsetting people or pissing in their Wheaties offended someone. AS for me I'm a horny MILF SLUT and gonna ride them cock's to my grave & beyond..
wildcat4fun is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:24 PM   #21
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat4fun View Post
For saying hooked, slut, whores that doesn't bother me.

Nor am I politically correct and never will be and will be blunt on what I say and I can respect that.

You have never said anything bad about me or put me down. Kinda hit a nerve about the age part but no ill feelings towards you. I wanted to set the record straight with me on my age and opinion on that topic but as I said guys will question age no matter what any post as their age.

As for meeting in 2002 it was 2004 when I first started out working for a agency and I was 23 about 3mths shy of turning 24 in July. I have no regrets of getting into the hobby and have met and made some great guy friends and have some guys been seeing for 10yrs steadily and have met some not so pleasant over the years.

As for a rough life? It's what it is life. Different for everyone & everyone has their troubles and bad times like everyone does.

Stay as u are Basscat blunt and not politically correct I respect you for that. Very few people do anymore to worried about upsetting people or pissing in their Wheaties offended someone. AS for me I'm a horny MILF SLUT and gonna ride them cock's to my grave & beyond..
And that right there is why I will continue to tell guys who ask me who a legit lady is they can see while one the coast I will continue to tell them WildCat Marie.

I get the whole touching a nerve with the age thing. You ladies are more sensitive about it than most of us men are so when we go adding years to your age you have every right to speak up. Again I am sorry about that it really wasn't meant to hurt your feelings.

If I am completely honest about it I am not that happy about turning 50 next year myself. For me the number doesnt bother me but the belly bald head loss of muscle definition old leather like sun damaged skin and copious amounts of body hair do. Man this getting old shit is kind of like a fucked up joke god plays on us. He makes us strong and beautiful when we are young idiots who dont have shit and have zero maturity then when we finally grow up enough to have money own nice homes cars boats or whatever your thing is you become this ugly flabby useless irrelevant pile of skin that nobody could possibly find attractive. Your body aches and breaks in ways you could have never even dreamed of I mean I have a foot that somehow needs surgery to fix how it pronates. I mean it was fine for 48 years never had an issue but now it needs to be cut open and the bones have to be sawed then pined and screwed back together.

I mean it could be worse and from what even older guys tell me I can rest assured that it will be. There are tons of guys even my age that cant even get hard. Can you imagine that? What could be worse than that? I can at least get hard as much as when I was young but I can only nut 4 or 5 times a day. I can get hard basically minutes after I nut but I dont feel anything unless I wait about half an hour. So after I shoot I cant just get back to it and nut again. How fucked up is that. I used to shoot stay hard go right back to it nut again stay hard go right back to it until I got tired or pushed away. Now no matter how hot a girl is or how horny I am once I nut I need time to pass so I can nut again and at most in the last year I could only nut 5 times in a day.

Just a few years ago I nutted 11 times in one day with Katelynn now just a few years later and I could have ten katelynns and I couldn't nut more than 5 times. I am telling you its a sick joke that is being play on us old people.

I guess it beats the alternative being in the ground but it sure doesnt seem fair.

The worst part of it all is I take testosterone and have for a decade now. So my desire to fuck and suck is just as high if not higher now than it was when I was in my 20s probably higher since I have been a teetotaler for almost 17 years now. Yet no matter how much I want to fuck my body will only let me nut so many times a day.

Well that went way off track but its kind of relevant to the age thing lol
Old 04-09-2021, 08:00 AM   #22
Olmarstar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

If Milf Marie was in the middle of the state i would be trying to get an appointment for today!!
Olmarstar is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 10:47 AM   #23
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olmarstar View Post
If Milf Marie was in the middle of the state i would be trying to get an appointment for today!!
I dont think anyone could go wrong choosing to see Marie. We would all be a lot better off if there were more local ladies as reliable as Marie is. The coast is dead when it comes to reliable ladies goes. We have Kiki and Marie on the hobby boards and thats it all the other girls are stg girls and we all know that can be hit or miss. I keep trying to talk Kynsley into moving back home to no avail. While the coast is not a huge market a decent lady could set up shop with fair rates and good service and do really well here. She would make a nice steady living as long as she made herself available when the few tricks who hobby regularly could get away to visit.

Thats the biggest issue with our market for a girl to stay busy is she has to be able to take calls whenever they come in. In big cities that have hundred of tricks looking for ladies daily a girl can work whenever she feels like it and stay busy. Here if a girl only works when she feels like it chances are she is going to miss most of her calls. We just dont have many tricks looking regularly so you cant miss a chance to see them when they are. A lot of guys I talk with back channel complain about how they cant get a girl to return their call or message when they try and see them so they miss out on getting a date when they are actually free and can go spend money. It does a guy no good to get a reply two hours after his window to see a girl closes. If a decent girl could move here and work as the calls come in she could do well on the coast. Most of us older guys want a reliable girl the can see at the drop of the hat and really hate taking chances with stg girls so they dont get to hobby anywhere near as much as they want to not for a lack of money to spend but for a lack of a reliable known girl they can see when they have the chance.

I get so jealous when I read the boards in the big hobby cities seeing all the choices the guys in those markets have at their disposal. It would be great to have 800 legit girls to choose from like in houston or dallas
Old 04-09-2021, 02:03 PM   #24
o2flyhi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51
Default Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
I can at least get hard as much as when I was young but I can only nut 4 or 5 times a day. I can get hard basically minutes after I nut but I dont feel anything unless I wait about half an hour. So after I shoot I cant just get back to it and nut again. How fucked up is that. I used to shoot stay hard go right back to it nut again stay hard go right back to it until I got tired or pushed away. Now no matter how hot a girl is or how horny I am once I nut I need time to pass so I can nut again and at most in the last year I could only nut 5 times in a day.

Just a few years ago I nutted 11 times in one day with Katelynn now just a few years later and I could have ten katelynns and I couldn't nut more than 5 times. I am telling you its a sick joke that is being play on us old people.
I've only got a few years on you BC but trust me brother, it gets worse. Way worse!
o2flyhi is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 04:50 PM   #25
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by o2flyhi View Post
I've only got a few years on you BC but trust me brother, it gets worse. Way worse!
So they tell me. I do know some older guys in their 70s who still fuck 3 times a week and have no ed issues but they have other health problems they have to contend with. Its really fucked up how youth is wasted on the young. Unless you were born with a gold spoon in your mouth you have to spend your best years building wealth only to fall apart when you finally have enough to enjoy.

For you guys that have issues with desire get your testosterone levels checked. I didnt even realize that I had an issue until my dr checked me and my levels were so low I was like an 80 year old man at 40. I still loved fucking but not like I did when I was 20. Once I started taking test it came back again in a few months time and all I wanted to do was fuck. At 40 I still could go a lot as many as a dozen times in a day but now that I am 50 even though the desire is there and I can get and stay hard my shit goes numb and there is no way I can nut. I have to take breaks between shots now at least if I want to nut. But I still want to non stop and that had faded until I got on test. A lot of guys who have ed issues get some more good years after starting trt also. There are some good forums online about trt

I
Old 04-11-2021, 05:53 PM   #26
o2flyhi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Late 50's here but tested really low in the testosterone department a couple of years ago. Started the injections. Although my levels are now normal with the injection, I really don't feel any improvement in sensation or pleasure. Everyone said "just give it a few weeks". Desire is still there but as soon as the condom goes on, everything is just numb. I usually bring my own ultra thin ones. If the chick opens up an old school Trojan made out of a tire inner tube, I won't feel a damn thing.

Funny, there was a brief period there (about 50) that I could go as quick or as long as I wanted, pretty much depended on the mood (and usually get nut #2 within the hour). Now, after 10-15 minutes, legs start cramping, back starts hurting, etc., and I really have to work just to stay focused. And God forbid the hooker's phone dings or mentions the hour is almost up. I'm done then.

A numb, half hard dick when you're still horny as hell just goes to show that God really has a great sense of humor.

Sorry to get sidetracked off topic. I really just wanted to add that I rarely get to south MS but have had Marie on my radar for a while and plan to visit when I'm in the area.

Happy hobbying guys.
o2flyhi is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 07:18 PM   #27
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

LMFAO, Basscat...maybe you need to just stick with bargain basement prices. That blue light special attitude doesnt flatter you. Thank the Gods I know you outside of the slobbyist attitude, and can actually vouche that you are a sweetheart.

Anyhoo, I dont want to see everyone. I dont have the patience to deal with jackasses who sport a $5 and think they are rich.
But that is a whole other topic and post.

LMAO, hawkone you made me spit my redbull. If I didnt have issues with stalkers in the past, I wouldnt have had to change my name so many times.
Now I dont care anymore.

I made amends with one in particular a little over a year ago and we squashed everything.
The other nasferatu crawled under a rock and is probably a lunch lady somewhere.
The little minion here on the east coast is trolling I am sure.

Im riding the KM train until the end.
But most know me as EB
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 06:32 AM   #28
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Hey, 02fh, I had no real reason to try a Magnum, but I did and they helped me out a lot (thank you A.J. Monroe), Trojans and the like feel like a tourniquet, I also believe there is a mental aspect to it for me. I recommend that you give it a try.
Steel Wheels is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 03:41 PM   #29
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Wheels View Post
Hey, 02fh, I had no real reason to try a Magnum, but I did and they helped me out a lot (thank you A.J. Monroe), Trojans and the like feel like a tourniquet, I also believe there is a mental aspect to it for me. I recommend that you give it a try.
Steel what o2flyhi is talking about isnt caused by the wrapper itself it sounds like he is dealing with what I deal with. It sounds like his dick actually has no feeling. Like it literally goes numb. At least thats what I took his reply to my post about getting older sucks to mean. Its not that the rubber causes me to not have any feeling its actually my dick goes numb after the first shot and it will stay that way for almost half an hour. Even with a girl bare when it feels its absolute best I feel nothing at all for almost half an hour after I nut. Its really disconcerting because I always enjoyed having the ability to nut stay hard and keep fucking until I nutted again. I like most guys lose my first nut rather fast and since women take longer to nut than my average 3 minuet first shot it was nice to be able to keep going get my partner off and get a second one myself. Well that no longer works for me. I cant even stay hard after I shoot the first load anymore. I have no control it goes soft right away and it takes a few minutes to get hard again but even though it gets hard again if I go back to fucking without waiting about 25 minutes I will not cum again. Its like the feeling you get when the dentist shoots novocaine into your gums.

There should be some kind of book they give to young men so they know what to expect as they start aging. That way it wouldn't catch you off guard when crazy shit first started happening. If you would have told me at 25 that my dick wouldnt be able to stay hard if I had a hot girl laying in bed willing to fuck I would have told you that you were a liar. But I dont care how hot the girl is when I finish I go soft now and there is nothing I can do to stop it. At first I felt embarrassed but after talking to older guys I found out that it was normal.

Oh well like I said it could be worse I know a ton of guys my age and even younger who have various forms of ed. My long term side pieces ex husband stopped having erections in his 30s. She said at best he would get half erect. That was in his 30s. So I feel grateful that I function as good as I do and just hope nothing serious happens for at least another 20 years in that department
Old 04-12-2021, 03:57 PM   #30
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I hear you, Basscat, there was a comedian back in the day that said the average male has 10,000 ejaculations over the course of his life, he said his doctor called him the other day and told him that he had 10 left.
I am 55 years old, my first girlfriend in high school insisted on not one but two rubbers, for goodnesses sake! You could have shot “Little Steel” with a BB gun back then and my greatest concern would have been the ricochet, lol, I think I understand more than you might realize about the situation. I understand my personal experience with getting older, maybe we all walk on our own path, but we are all headed in the same general direction.
Steel Wheels is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women