Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > The Sandbox - New Mexico
The Sandbox - New Mexico The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2022, 08:54 AM   #1
Expresso Jim
Valued Poster

Default Armani of Bernalillo

Has anyone seen Armani lately? Still a good time?

https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...s/720292779342
Expresso Jim is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 04:00 AM   #2
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

I would say it is questionable whether she was ever “a good time”

I don’t recall any unequivocal endorsement

she dragged me all the way out to Bernalillo
then strung me along for a half hr with “almost ready” & “5 more mins”
then, after I bailed, got defensive, and gave as an excuse
that she gets so many calls in a day

presumably, because of that…
I should be willing to put up with her bs
joyote is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 09:31 AM   #3
Vanilla-Gorilla
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Same here. Drove up there. "I'm not ready." Some sketchy looking dude was walking around the yard, who she said was her brother. I was about to leave when a cop drove down the street, parked right behind me for a couple minutes, before leaving. He moved on and I drove away. Was not a very good time by my standards.
Vanilla-Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 10:58 PM   #4
desertnomad
Gaining Momentum

Armoni I’ve known for years when we both lived in Santa Fe at the same time. She lost her place in Bernalillo. The sketchy guy walking around is her husband. Yeah, her husband. He won’t do anything to you though. He needs her money.

Anyway, Armoni had nowhere to go just before Thanksgiving, so I let her stay in my office on an air mattress and respected her privacy. I opened my home to her and gave her free reign of most everything except my computer and phone. Staff edit - UC She drops a lot of cash on lingerie to pimp out her OF. Long story short, she said she felt unwelcome at my place. Not sure how I could have been more hospitable. When I needed her help because I was moving, she left me high and dry and in a really tight spot. Oh, she had guys come pick her up at my front door for dates when I told her no traffic at my apartment. Two weeks later she had the audacity to ask me for a favor. Quite a few of my belongings turned up missing when she was staying with me. She left my office trashed. It took me hours to pick the crap up and clean the room. She couldn’t even take the dirty sheets off the bed that I provided her. Yes, I gave her fresh sheets and towels. She tossed a wet towel onto the floor of the closet and it got all moldy. She constantly made promises she didn’t keep.

I thought Armoni was good people living through unfortunate times. But when she bailed on me after I had done so much for her, she showed me that she’s nothing but trash. Her husband is bi. Staff edit - UC

Oh. Get thiis. She couldn’t post on STG. I connected her with another provider who let her use her login information. Armoni then used the account so much all over the world to push her OF that it locked the other provider out from using her own account. Armoni said she’d pay to use the account. She gave her $20 total for using it nonstop for two weeks. Yes, just twenty dollars to that other woman.

Armoni is bad news. All of the money you pay her will go straight to Staff edit - UC. She’s also always in crisis, crises that she brought on herself. She expects men to solve her problems and save the day. There is no saving Armoni. Staff edit - UC She’s nothing but drama and bad news.

A lot of these women on STG love to play the I’m a victim and I’m in crisis card. Don’t fall for it fellas. If they are in crisis, it’s because they brought it on themselves. If you save them, they’ll just jump right back into the fire and get another dude to save them again and again. Keep things strictly business with these providers guys. No matter how much you do for them, when push comes to shove, they’ll push you righ onto oncoming traffic.
desertnomad is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 01:32 AM   #5
TheHolySong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I can't even see who he's referring to since the link doesn't work
TheHolySong is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 05:32 AM   #6
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

I think this is the one referenced by the op
and by me…

https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...-/339131352035
joyote is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 07:58 AM   #7
lvnmdude
Premium Access

So the lesson here is use AMP's
lvnmdude is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 08:10 AM   #8
lvnmdude
Premium Access

Lemme expand on why Asian Massage Parlors are the preferred choice.
The ladies at AMPs are a better choice:
No drama
Clean
Generally no confrontation with male counterparts
The prices are better
No parking in shady areas

The downside is a communication issue.

If you are looking for something beyond normal sex, (CBJ, BBBJ, CFS,FBSM) then finding a provider that will do those things is probably the way to go.
lvnmdude is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 09:25 AM   #9
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnmdude View Post
So the lesson here is use AMP's
No, the lesson here is to use your big head and not your little head. The ignorance showed by desertnomad is astounding. Sorry- just calling it as it is.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 01:05 PM   #10
desertnomad
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
No, the lesson here is to use your big head and not your little head. The ignorance showed by desertnomad is astounding. Sorry- just calling it as it is.
First of all, I meant for my post to be educational so that other men would make wiser decisions. I also apologize about violating the posting rules. It’s been a long time since I’ve logged on here. I wouldn’t say ignorant is the appropriate word to use. Naive is more like it. I place too much faith in the good of the average person. It’s a character flaw of mine.

Anyway, I met Armoni and others organically through friends. I did not meet them on dates and I usually didn’t know at first that they were providers.

My goal was to disclose how ruthless and dark many of the providers who post on STG are. Not all of them, but too many of them.

I second the opinion that AMPs are probably a better way to go. I would also recommend finding providers who don’t post frequently on STG. Again, there are exceptions. Be very wary or providers who post a few times almost every day on STG. Sometimes spending a little more cash on a provider from another site is the wise move. I’d also say that you’ll probably have better luck with traveling providers from out of state rather than those local to New Mexico.

My goal here has been to help good men dodge sticky situations in the future. You’re welcome to judge me. It doesn’t bother me. My agenda has strictly been on showing what can often happen behind the scenes. I will say that there are quality providers who use STG, but there are a lot of bad apples. I’ll leave it at that.
Old 01-23-2023, 01:23 PM   #11
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

STG is the Craig's List of hooker sites. The majority of us know not to venture unless they have already been reviewed on here. ECCIE, P411, Tryst seem to be better places to look.

Interesting that you said you meet them organically through friends. Maybe you need to reassess your friendships.

Naïve may indeed be the better word. But you've been around these boards long enough that you probably should have known better.

Don't know for sure what UC gigged you on but I can guess since I was a moderator here for 10+ years.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 01:57 PM   #12
desertnomad
Gaining Momentum

Yeah, I have completely reevaluated who I spend time with. I have cut out these people completely from my life. Armoni I was the last. I felt sorry for her and I’m prone to help anybody going through difficult times. I went through some very challenging years due to health problems. I’ve seen a lot in that time, and I’ve learned so much about humanity and myself. You’re welcome to question my decision making and choice of company. I will say that you have not walked in my shoes. You don’t know my story.

I’m sure there are people who can benefit from what I’ve had to share. Even if it’s just one person, it was worth expressing. I’d recommend that you not be so critical of people when you don’t know all the context. It’s easy to be righteous by playing arm chair quarterback. Anyway, I’m not here to argue. I hope you have a great day and that you will have nothing but amazing experiences with every provider you ever meet.
Old 02-06-2023, 03:13 PM   #13
conjulio
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Thanks for the info on her. I do vaguely remember her being in Santa Fe before moving down to ABQ.
conjulio is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women