Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-12-2016, 03:41 PM   #61
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

I second this request as the op, thank you!
Old 03-12-2016, 10:11 PM   #62
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LgTdyBr View Post
Moderators, as the subject of the OP, may we NOW close this thread or change the title of this thread since this thing hasn't been close to the origional thread title in a long time.

'bear'
Yes and i must apologize for this...Got drag into reasonning insanity then putting myself on the same level

My apologies to the audience
VJ
Old 03-12-2016, 10:19 PM   #63
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
Yes and i must apologize for this...Got drag into reasonning insanity then putting myself on the same level

My apologies to the audience
VJ
You can only reason with reasonable people.
But we lose sight of that at times.
Old 03-13-2016, 05:40 AM   #64
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
Yes and i must apologize for this.....
VJ
No need. It is good for a gentleman, from time to time, to see flowers emerge in the fields of spam-weeds.
Old 03-13-2016, 06:01 AM   #65
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Why'd u hide ur signature line Precious_ b? LMAO
You act like people don't know me and u have to convince them u do when u have never met me. The only people that speak ill of me are ones that don't know me with the exception of one provider who offloaded her anger at my NBA policy to her ATF one day, her ATF who took me to a nasty restaurant and got mad cause I wouldn't eat and the lil bit of lies the Teddy Bear told for attention at my expense cause he believed I was gone and his new handle was unknown so he put himself in the know by "knowing me" and bham (LE) trying to do the same thing and get me outta their way. That's it. And I have addressed those. You are entertaining yourself believing this view count has anything to do w people loving u. There are people who see me for what I am doing... trying to help people stay safe who email or pm me either "thank you" or "ur wasting ur time". There are mean spirited loud mouths who are "look at me" sad and desparate like you, whom most see for what u r.There is this poor lady who hasn't the capacity or the time to see 500+ men and pursue her real life dreams who has only read the one thread (poll) and is taking her real world frustrations out on me; and has a pattern of doing so with others. There are men who I have never met who see my big heart and intelligence and want to meet me; and then there are a bunch of people who do know me and love me but quit posting because of the drama of people like you and most of those gave up their membership as they are well established and don't want the risk or drama. Just look at the view count on any post I make. So here is a challenge for both of you. Start a thread. Any subject. I won't post in it. Let's see ur view count and how loved u r. I triple dog dare ya. Hell the Teddy Bear is the only one who has shown any class in this thread and it's about him. There's the Teddy Bear I know. Why did u say that shit Bear? I was gonna surprise visit you since I lost ur number. I know seeing what these azzhats put me through is breaking ur big heart. That's why u asked the thread be closed. Don't u worry about me. I got this. These dumbasses are nothing to me. The two of them are piggy backing me because they know nobody would read their own thread. You Precious_b, as a sad lonely womanizer cause u have no real life and Victoria cause she is wound to tight from being a fuck u pine. She has lost her soul... taking the Lord's name in vain. I could never even imagine what it would do to me to have been fucked by over 500 men; especially by the age of 29. That's nuts! Ur nuts bouncing all over the site looking for drama to stir, always siding against the female and bragging. Pathetic! Enjoy ur day! KISS! (my ass that is). Bear... I forgive you. We went through a lot together and we both are better off for it. That's what is important. I see that big heart now and I apologize for this thread. And I actually don't have anproblem w Brandy. She didn't know what the Pipe did til it was too late. She hasn't lied. I put her name on that thread because it was about his lies about me and her. I am sure she knows this and I know she knows the truth and that I posted that thread. What can she say? Her and I had an argument one day. Pipe is the one who went on blast w a bunch of lies. And it was my word that got him invited in that group. I have never said a bad word about Brandy and she knows it! Lights out!
Old 03-13-2016, 06:58 AM   #66
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Like most AL Coed threads lately, this one went off- Topic fast and I personally don't think it was an appropriate topic for this forum anyway. What happened to the good old days when we just PMed people we had a gripe with, LOL?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women