Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2017, 08:57 AM   #31
bill sins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneytalksny View Post
Come on man... It's ok the respectfully disagree. You don't have to take thus into the gutter. All news is bias but you don't need the be a rocket science to figure out that the guy we elected has a few screws loose.

As an independent , I supported Trump and thought things would be shaken up for the better. As ex-defense researcher, I thought we'd get people in line around the world. This guy has fucked everything up and it just gets worse by the week. As an adult I can admit when I made a mistake and this was a big one. It won't happen again. How many lies do we have to catch him in? What has he actually accomplished to date outside of executive orders?

$
Lies, exactly what lies do you refer? Everything the man has to say is spun. About Charlottesville he said all sides were responsible for the violence which is true. He was labeled a white supremacist. He has been slammed for the so called slow reaction to the Puerto Rico disaster. The USN got there as quick as they could. The supplies were laying at the airport. The Puerto Rico people have to get off their ass and help themselves just a little bit. As far as accomplishing anything outside of executive orders is not something he can do alone. If you want to thump someone go after the weak Republicans. Do you really think you would be better off with Clinton?
I wonder why the black men who were unfortunately killed by the white cop is always the finest gentleman of the community. A faithful father and role model for every child in America.
Do you really want to see teen age kids disrespect the flag at high school football games. That will happen if not already.
You that approve of this so call demonstration I doubt have ever spent a night in a hole up to your ass in mud, home sick and scared shitless. Those men and women should be the role models for our kids not some ass who catches a ball for millions of $.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 09:35 AM   #32
proteus317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill sins View Post
Lies, exactly what lies do you refer? Everything the man has to say is spun. About Charlottesville he said all sides were responsible for the violence which is true. He was labeled a white supremacist. He has been slammed for the so called slow reaction to the Puerto Rico disaster. The USN got there as quick as they could. The supplies were laying at the airport. The Puerto Rico people have to get off their ass and help themselves just a little bit. As far as accomplishing anything outside of executive orders is not something he can do alone. If you want to thump someone go after the weak Republicans. Do you really think you would be better off with Clinton?
I wonder why the black men who were unfortunately killed by the white cop is always the finest gentleman of the community. A faithful father and role model for every child in America.
Do you really want to see teen age kids disrespect the flag at high school football games. That will happen if not already.
You that approve of this so call demonstration I doubt have ever spent a night in a hole up to your ass in mud, home sick and scared shitless. Those men and women should be the role models for our kids not some ass who catches a ball for millions of $.
The lies of the dotard are another topic.

On topic, good information and nice ending to this article, https://www.stripes.com/news/us/vfw-...agree-1.489529
proteus317 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 02:33 PM   #33
perfectdevil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
"shit ball of a president". You ignorant fuckard He is elected and is Your President if in fact you are a citizen of this great country. Obviously you have been viewing far too much MSNBC and believe the shit they spew. Do some fact checking before allowing this shit to fall from your mouth. If you can't show respect for the elected leader of this country get the fuck out.
I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as you are.
perfectdevil is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 06:34 AM   #34
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectdevil View Post
First of all, the players are protesting the way African Americans are being treated by police which is something that we all know has been an ongoing issue for a long time. Secondly, they have the right to protest, this is a free country and although I don't agree with them kneeling during the anthem I understand the reason for it and support it. They are using one of the platforms that is available to them to protest the unjust treatment of American citizens. Third, the little shitball of a president is using this to distract you from the real issues like his attempts to pass a health bill that would have screwed over millions and his utter ineptitude over the handling of Puerto Rico in the wake of it's devastation. All this while he takes another trip to one of his golf resorts. The NFL controversy is just another distraction to keep you busy while the whole world goes to shit.
I am well aware of what these guys are protesting about. Do you go to work and protest? Try it sometime and see if you remain employed.

We already have a health care plan that has screwed over millions of people. Nothing about Obama's plan has worked. My insurance has doubled, and so has the insurance of my employees, with far less options to pick from. The people that it "helped" were able to get medicaid prior to Obamacare, so it really hasn't helped them. The affordable health care act has been anything but affordable.

Why is the left soooo angry? I didn't like Obama, but I never went on and on about it and never called him all of the names you hear leftys calling Trump.

I just wondered what everyone thought about the protests. The country is about as split on this as everything else.
I didn't watch football at all this weekend and had a good time without it.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:55 AM   #35
Bill James
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 107

+1 Mr. Smith. I didn't watch a football game either because I don't have TVs in my deer blinds. Lol
Bill James is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:10 AM   #36
Andiboi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

+2
Andiboi is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 12:53 PM   #37
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

I just find it interesting you Pseudo patriots don't think black men whose brothers and sisters are routinely shot down in the streets of our inter cities shouldn't have a 1st amendment right. Then again if you're with Trump, you do have Nazi tendencies.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 01:05 PM   #38
bill sins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
I just find it interesting you Pseudo patriots don't think black men whose brothers and sisters are routinely shot down in the streets of our inter cities shouldn't have a 1st amendment right. Then again if you're with Trump, you do have Nazi tendencies.
Guess I missed that. Didnt note anyone for any body getting shot down in our streets. Go back to sleep old man
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 02:33 PM   #39
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Let's take a look at who they are protesting and who is actually doing most of the shooting rj. Look up the statistics about police encounters with criminals and what you will find is a fairly even percentage of violence happening across the board.
When you look at the real danger to blacks, it's blacks by a huge percentage killing other blacks. Why is that not being protested?

I am a firm believer in the 1st amendment, and you should know me well enough to know that.
I wouldn't watch a movie if I had to sit and watch the actor protest before the show started. This is no different to me. I want to watch a football game. Part of the pleasure in that is not having a political debate before during and after. If I were a team owner I would have shut down my EMPLOYEES the first time it happened.

If you go to eat somewhere tonight do you want to listen to your waitress use her first amendment right to voice her opinion to you? No, you want her to do her job so you can enjoy your meal.
Watching football is entertainment that we pay for, and most of us didn't pay to see the country disrespected and don't care anything about the players views. I don't care if the players a good guy, a bad guy or whatever. It's not like most of us can afford to be their neighbors, so what they are off the field doesn't matter much.

Just because we have a right to free speech doesn't mean it should be used at some times and places.

Do you remember when Brian Bosworth wore the headbands because he was pissed at the NCAA? I said then he should get thrown off the field. ( he is as white as they get and was far less offensive in his actions) This is not about race for me.

I also think flag burners should go to jail, even though they are using their first amendment rights. ( most flag burners seem to be white democrats)

When a liberal is offended we should all change and make it better for them. When conservatives are offended and speak up we are all branded racists by the free speech loving liberals. ( i guess free speech only applies to liberals?)

To me there are just some things you don't do. I stand up for the anthem. When someone prays at Christmas I bow my head, even though I'm not religious. I say mam and sir, and hold doors open for women. It's a respect thing for traditions in this country.
( Not that I'm a saint, I do love my whores)
Old 10-02-2017, 06:56 PM   #40
Vercengetorix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

This thread is a microcosm of one of the biggest problems we have as a society dealing with problems. Too quick and too easy to resort to name calling and insults rather than addressing facts or stating opinions as honest opinions. We vilify and dehumanize people we disagree with. The next time someone wins an actual argument by name calling or insults will be the first fucking time in history it ever works. I mention no names. I’m not calling anyone out.

MOST IMPORTANTLY- I STILL LIKE HO’s. ✌️
Vercengetorix is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:49 PM   #41
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I think this thread would be beter served in the Political Forum. I thought this thread was about the NFL? So, how bout those lame ass Cowboys and their back stabbing owner?? Doubt me on that? Just ask Tom Landry!!!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:55 PM   #42
proteus317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
Why is the left soooo angry? I didn't like Obama, but I never went on and on about it and never called him all of the names you hear leftys calling Trump.
Rightys were frothing at the mouth and name-calling for 8 years. Let's not pretend that didn't happen. It's the left's turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
When a liberal is offended we should all change and make it better for them. When conservatives are offended and speak up we are all branded racists by the free speech loving liberals. ( i guess free speech only applies to liberals?)
Wow, I think I'm going to cry (not). The right can spout its nonsense and the left can spout its nonsense. Both sides play the victim. "Free speech" applies to all.

About your examples (waitress, etc.), it's not a first amendment issue, but you're right, it's up to the employers. An nfl boycott might work (billionaires don't like to lose money), but the leftys may just snatch up all those empty seats. Who knows.
proteus317 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 10:04 AM   #43
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Guess I missed that. Didnt note anyone for any body getting shot down in our streets. Go back to sleep old man
Wow! this is so ignorant one cannot even respond.
I learned a long time ago to never try any kind of civil discourse with an idiot who has spent his life riding the short bus.
I must say your posting style is like a guy from the past here grasshopper. Anybody remember who that guy was?

Smitty: I know you don't believe your a bigot. You pay lip service to the 1st amendment but if you believed in it (for everyone) like you do the 2nd amendment you would have defended their right to an opinion. But you fail that test. Funny thing about the Constitution, You either believe in all of it (patriot) or you don't (pseudo patriot). You don't get to pick and choose the parts you agree with. That's the way it works.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 12:32 PM   #44
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wow! this is so ignorant one cannot even respond.
I learned a long time ago to never try any kind of civil discourse with an idiot who has spent his life riding the short bus.
I must say your posting style is like a guy from the past here grasshopper. Anybody remember who that guy was?

Smitty: I know you don't believe your a bigot. You pay lip service to the 1st amendment but if you believed in it (for everyone) like you do the 2nd amendment you would have defended their right to an opinion. But you fail that test. Funny thing about the Constitution, You either believe in all of it (patriot) or you don't (pseudo patriot). You don't get to pick and choose the parts you agree with. That's the way it works.
Picking and choosing the parts you agree with is what the first amendment is about rj. If we follow what you just said then I don't know a patriotic liberal anywhere. These guys absolutely have a right to their opinion. They are also living the life that all young athletes dream of and still say fuck you to the only country in the world that they could do this in. My whole point is that I don't want their opinion when they are being paid as a performer. I've exercised my right to speak my opinion on this, and have also stopped watching.

As far as you calling me a bigot rj, kiss my ass on that one.
Apparently anytime a conservative disagrees with a left agenda we are racist. I'm not going to argue that point with you at all because from YOUR point of view my basic beliefs make me a racist. What's funny rj is that most of us that know you at all in the real world think that you are a closet conservative that claims he's a liberal. That must be difficult.
Old 10-03-2017, 07:45 PM   #45
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Pardon me but if Roger Goodell is a member or a passerby and reading this, listen up. Since you obviously don't have the Balls to put a stop to this conduct, STOP broadcasting the national anthem and take away these disgruntled players platform. Maybe then we can get back to talking about Providers and pussy.

I, for one, did not serve my country so this disrespect to the flag can take place. I never ran into a protester in a foxhole during a firefight!!! IMHO, this conduct is just another glaring example of why the draft should be reinstated.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women