Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2018, 06:41 PM   #1
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default References

So it turns out this whole thing some girls have about references isn't as easy as it sounds. I have no trouble getting providers to tell me I can use them as references. But once I have a girl asking them about me, they're apparently not actually doing it. Even when I get back in touch to say "Hey, we're still cool on that whole reference thing, right?"

So basically, I'd love advice from you people. Who can I see who A, is hot enough that I'd want to see them, B, doesn't care that most of my references won't actually vouch for me (even after good reviews, which seems kind of selfish), and C, will be references for me later?
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:11 PM   #2
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

I barely glanced at your reviews and if those are the ladies you’re saying didn’t respond to a reference check all I can say is pick different ladies

Edit: maybe ladies who are truly reference friendly can say that here and you’ll find someone that might see you and help you build your references.

As a lady I’m looking for references of other well known ladies with a proven track record. Not to say any of the women you e reviewed are bad in anyway.

I’ve noticed a lot of MILFs seem to take their business serious and will gladly reply to references ...I have many clients whom I will reply to references for all the time for anyone they want to see . It can affect my business if I don’t honestly. Decent guys appreciate that eventually and will repeat a visit with me. Kinda like paying it forward
In a way
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:16 PM   #3
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

That's an idea. Maybe I should post a thread in Coed asking who I can see who'd be a good reference.

Edit: See, your edit actually made that post helpful, and now I look like a dick if I don't edit. Thanks for the tip. Unsarcastically. You're right, MILFs seem more professional. Most of them have been doing this a while. Probably my best bet.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:54 PM   #4
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

May be they didn't recall who you are
so just don't bother with it

I'm not a MILF but I do take my screening & business serious.

There are a lot of us who give references out
Not every one will be on line every day so may take them longer to get back
This is why Per Screening is best , so when you are ready to set a day and time your screened and ready to go.. But this be way to easy lol
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:01 PM   #5
randell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

My advice, pony up for p411, makes life so much easier. Yes the site seems like its losing value soo, but its great right now. Even good providers who actually provide references might not be available when you need the reference.

Or just keep doing reviews, plenty of ladies will just check your review history, and skip having to talk with other providers
randell is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:08 PM   #6
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes P411 is a great idea!
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:15 PM   #7
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I thought p411 was not accepting new applications for clients or providers right now.
Old 09-20-2018, 09:01 PM   #8
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgc92 View Post
That's an idea. Maybe I should post a thread in Coed asking who I can see who'd be a good reference.

Edit: See, your edit actually made that post helpful, and now I look like a dick if I don't edit. Thanks for the tip. Unsarcastically. You're right, MILFs seem more professional. Most of them have been doing this a while. Probably my best bet.
If younger is your preference that’s totally fine I just think you’ll build very reliable references starting with someone wet professional.

These ladies might be a good start for you

Kendall4u
Lauren Lynn
Allegra Hope

All wonderful ladies from what I hear and notice from my own experience in reaching out for reference checks
Old 09-21-2018, 11:35 AM   #9
leslie@nn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 233580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am super reference friendly!! I take it very seriously, and I always get to get back to the lady ASAP because I know time matters. I have had plenty of well known ladies not get back to me on reference requests. Some wont give out references after a certain amount of time. It all depends on the lady!
leslie@nn is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 11:51 AM   #10
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

This is the male version of the "review special" thread. Say a provider that said she was reference friendly but now can't provider one.

EmperorIronic.gif
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 03:58 PM   #11
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Most of the gals I contact for a reference do respond, and I let them know I greatly appreciate it.

If I don't hear back from them, I completely understand as this is a busy busy occupation on this side of the tracks.
That...or they are pimped out .... those I suspect never respond.

Just a note, it's important we providers do all we can to protect each other and make sure one doesn't have quirks or special requests we might be uncomfortable with. The guys aren't always forthright about that sometimes.

I usually send out more than three requests if possible. If I get two back with thumbs up, that's all I need.

Considering the provider and her volume, she may not remember you, so giving a detailed description and other side notes that jog her memory helps.
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 05:32 PM   #12
Carmella_love69
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 424881
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im reference friendly. I usually respind pretty quickly. Alot of the time on the weekend i get messages really late and im usually unable to verify due to no response.
Carmella_love69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women