Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2019, 09:08 AM   #16
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I will never understand why yall need to do this.

For several reasons. Mainly to "chest beat" or they're bragging about the "new addition to their stable". Most women that have their shit together don't have any issues pulling good looking men that have their shit together in the Real World. When money is being exchanged, that really is nothing to beat your chest about. It's sad to congregate just to brag about what you just paid for or recruited. Like, who does that... lol When men beat their chest in the RW, it's usually men that women want to F**k for "free".... not the cliques here that have to pay or are pimping girls and bragging about it. Those girls in their stables already have major mental issues to begin with, it's not a "prize".

Let them feel good though, this hobby is about Fantasy and IOP after all
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 09:09 AM   #17
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
It's ok that you don't understand why sc. Some people like multiple handles and some like real friends.

Maybe this will help you understand:

If you continue with your harrassment I'm gonna officially report you to St.C you've been warned cease and desist. Next time either the mods will deal with you or I will be forced to make you waste your money on an attorney. I've given you a fair amount of time lament and get it out of your system. Enough is enough. I will serve you legally through this site if you continue with the harrassment and slander.

@ real friends. Yall crack me up. in the end those people you're meeting up with and calling your friends will sell you up the river if they need to save their own ass. All you are to people you meet online is an opt out. Lol
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 11:45 AM   #18
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

No one I'm friends here with get together to "beat their chest".
I don't know where in the fuck you got that from. We share information but more importantly we share friendship. Most of the get togethers really have nothing to do with the hobby.
It's like anything else in life.
I'm guessing some here are so eat up them themselves....They don't really have any real friends. That's not my problem.

A X......believe it or not....fantasy is just a small part of the hobby. If you had such a large "stable" of clients....You wouldn't be one here as much as you are.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 12:06 PM   #19
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

I can post when I please. My RW is very satisfying, believe that This hobby is by no means my occupation, I've served my dues and no longer need to see every Tom/Dick & Harry...

This board, every sad but true story that comes with it & the handles that play their roles; is very entertaining to many RW individuals. I just tell them to imagine some of the episodes from Law & Order SVU. The pedifile rings, sleaze balls that prey on the already unstable in the strip clubs, etc.

So yeah, they thank you for the entertainment.....
Old 09-21-2019, 12:36 PM   #20
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
For several reasons. Mainly to "chest beat" or they're bragging about the "new addition to their stable". Most women that have their shit together don't have any issues pulling good looking men that have their shit together in the Real World. When money is being exchanged, that really is nothing to beat your chest about. It's sad to congregate just to brag about what you just paid for or recruited. Like, who does that... lol When men beat their chest in the RW, it's usually men that women want to F**k for "free".... not the cliques here that have to pay or are pimping girls and bragging about it. Those girls in their stables already have major mental issues to begin with, it's not a "prize".

Let them feel good though, this hobby is about Fantasy and IOP after all
I agree with this synopsis. It's their time to be a superstar. Z list celebrity.
Old 09-21-2019, 01:19 PM   #21
tbone2u
Account Disabled

People can post as much as they want here...very true.
If a female has a guy mandle....They get to double dip into the locker room. Best place to promote themselves

I would think many do
Old 09-21-2019, 01:52 PM   #22
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I agree with this synopsis. It's their time to be a superstar. Z list celebrity.

If someone were to go all Olivia Benson up in this b**ch and knock on these doors with a translator in tow, some people's pockets would be hurt. I'm jus sayn....
Old 09-21-2019, 02:51 PM   #23
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
We share information but more importantly we share friendship.

I'm guessing some here are so eat up them themselves....They don't really have any real friends.

So you've bonded with internet strangers and now share a friendship? And...you call this friendship real? Is that right. Ha!

Are you also friends with the guy using multiple handles to see women while talking pig Latin German and bringing only half the donation for a time he had no intention of paying for. Yall eerily quiet about that I see. Oh well.

Old 09-21-2019, 09:45 PM   #24
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Sc....you dont know shit about me but you claim to.
I've shit bigger turds than you. You know nothing of friendship just like you know nothing of loyalty.
Your world just revolves around you.
I pity you
Old 09-21-2019, 09:55 PM   #25
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

That's giving it to him......pow....zap....crunch.
Bad to the bone.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 10:26 PM   #26
tbone2u
Account Disabled

I see my response brought you out from under your rock vm
You wouldn't even be worth a fart
Old 09-22-2019, 12:41 AM   #27
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I see my response brought you out from under your rock vm
You wouldn't even be worth a fart

Oh hell... what in the hell is going on? Is this all coed has left... I noticed that the trolls have exited reviews also...

Bones idk why u even waste your energy on the waste land these days.

♥️👌
4PawgLovers is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 02:32 AM   #28
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Beyond fucked up...did he really try to speak German in your presence. that must have been creepy and scary for you...There's always someone out there willing to give us a bad name for the sake of trying to act like they're part of the majority. and blend in with onboard clicks. I wish you ladies would or could do more to protect yourselves from these kinds of people. I always encourage ladies to carry a 37 special or 380 or something just in case. Keep it near by. Lots of wierdos and creeps out there.

Be careful.

I started another thread hoping this would be forgotten about today which it has been.
It's taught me to continue to stay happy & sexy doing enjoying my delicious career.😊😘🤗
I love it and he's the only negative drama issue since? I can't remember 😄
I do not have a gun..
Nor would I ever use one on another human being.
When it's my time to go GOD will already have that planned

😉
Hi 4pawg..Im sorry about drama regarding the last party invite list.
It was beyond my control and the committee was deciding who to invite and who not too..thats why I opted out of even going myself 🤗
I'm planning a wicked Halloween Party..😋and I will be pming you with invite list.
😈
Since this thread has seemed to go off-topic with Sistine & T-bone wh6 not just throw that in.
😀
Which I'm hoping will also be able to attend Dress As Your Handle Very Private Party.
😎🤗..😄I've Chad a few dirty Gin Martinis with the biggest balls..yum......stuffedlive balls.

😈..although I bet you thought something else when I said balls😃😎it's okay I'm a filthy minded freak too.

Nighty night
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 05:30 AM   #29
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:

So you've bonded with internet strangers and now share a friendship? And...you call this friendship real? Is that right. Ha!

Are you also friends with the guy using multiple handles to see women while talking pig Latin German and bringing only half the donation for a time he had no intention of paying for. Yall eerily quiet about that I see. Oh well.

I thought so to, about the board being eerily quiet concerning the DG stuff. Hmm I wonder why?
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 07:06 AM   #30
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Check your pm...
Or I might just share it full blast, you may already know. ��
I'm still awake craving..��..pleasw pardon me I'm in the mental state of beyond sexually excited..��
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women