Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2018, 12:15 PM   #1
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58
Default Comedic moments in the hobby, share yours

In SpankyJ’s “500” thread, Ginger alluded to something that happened the first time I saw her. It is a story that has been told here before but it has been a while, so newer members don't know it. I am not too proud of myself to keep me from telling it again - and as she said, it's hobby comedy gold. I know it is something that she and I will never forget.

The first time I saw Ginger it was the 4th time I had seen a provider - and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of them happened over an 8 day period (I was a little younger then, lol), with Ginger on the tail end of that as she passed through on her way back home from a tour of the southeastern part of the country. With 3 dates under my belt by then, I was starting to think that maybe I half way knew what I was doing - but until certain things happen to you in the hobby, you don't know Jack.

Long story short, in the middle of the festivities there came a knock on the door. Not a light knock but an insistent pounding. My first thought was "oh shit, it's the cops and my ass is toast". I immediately jumped about 6 feet off the bed. I have no earthly idea where I thought I was going, whether anyone might notice a naked man running through town or what the hell I was going to do when I got to my undetermined destination - but I was in a panic and looking hard for a back door that did not exist. I was literally running around the room like the naked madman I was in that moment.

She calmly got up and went to the door and, in an angry voice, informed the maid that she didn't need any clean towels. Then she turned around and looked at me and started laughing her ass off. It's a miracle that she regained junior's attention after that because I was a damn wreck - but she managed quite nicely - after, as she said, "pulling my head out of the ceiling".

Funny as hell - after the fact. We still laugh about it after all these years.

I still don't enjoy a knock on the door when I am playing but I am happy to say that when it happened a couple of more times later on in my hobby life, I did not make a damn spectacle of myself.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 01:24 PM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

You forgot the part about trying to escape through the bathroom! Lol

That’s one of the funniest situations in my hobby history, as well. Good times!

Maids are so agressive when you’re a good tipper.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 01:46 PM   #3
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

That's right! You said, "Where are you going? That's the bathroom." And I said, "Right. I don't know." I could have sworn I saw a backdoor in that bathroom, lol.
Old 01-10-2018, 02:17 PM   #4
TaylorKisses
Slim Thick Caramel Treat!

User ID: 402941
My ECCIE Reviews

That is pretty funny! I've had a quite similar situation but instead of it being a maid it was the guys wife! Had to be one of my craziest experiences LOL
TaylorKisses is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 02:23 PM   #5
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

It was circa 2011. In WLR. I replyed to an online ad from a provider who no longer lives here. She invited me to her residential incall, we got together, had a great time, and by the end of the session we already had our clothes back on (this is very important) and to my surprise she wanted me to stay a little longer just to chit chat and keep her company. I was like ok sure.

We're talking and all of a sudden there are loud knocks on the door, "boom boom boom boom" I was like "oh I done fucked up real good now." I hear the jingle jingles of keys going in the door lock and a man comes in and says "who the fuck are you?! Is that your car out there?" I had to improvise, adapt, and over come. My inner homo sexual came out and I turned to provider and said "oh honey he's really cute!" (I lie. He was not) I introduced myself and gave him a fake name,said that was my car, and she backed me up and said I was there to vent because I was having relationship problems with my man. Dude was like oh shit my bad. Sorry to be an ass. I said no worries and kept flirting with him and said he should switch sides and he kept laughing and having a ball with me.

I left and she texted me to say she would like to award my clever and smooth operating moves by giving me a free session next time I wanted it and to apologize that I had to go through that ordeal.

You're goddamn right I returned the following week.
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 02:37 PM   #6
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Great stories!
Old 01-10-2018, 02:40 PM   #7
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
That's right! You said, "Where are you going? That's the bathroom." And I said, "Right. I don't know." I could have sworn I saw a backdoor in that bathroom, lol.
Well, all drains lead to the ocean.

Parttimehobbyist, that’s a great story.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 02:56 PM   #8
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

I would like to know how Taylor handled that situation.
Old 01-10-2018, 03:48 PM   #9
arkansasknight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

My funniest experience was when I showed up for a double at my go to weekly girl's residence. Things were going very nicely and all three were enjoying ourselves. It was girl on girl and me in the back doing some doggie style with one when... Speaking of doggie, I feel a cold wet nose on my ass! I turn to see a big lab panting and watching the activities. I tell my friend her dog opened the door and came in the room and she jumps out off the bed and tells the other woman and I to hide. We run naked into the bathroom. She returns later and let's us know her ex who has a key brought home the kids and the dog early and that he was a jerk. But one of her kids needed to use the bathroom and we had to hide somewhere else. Closet no, under the bed Yes! So now myself and the other provider are naked under a bed trying not to laugh! We can here her and her ex speaking loudly and not too friendly. He was asking whose cars were in the drive and she said it was the neighbors next door but what business is it of yours. So under the bed we are and laughing about us and the dust bunnies when wouldn't you know it here comes the dog sniffing our feet and let's just say neither one of us could hold it together then. Luckily she had got her ex and the kids out in the front yard and we were able to get dressed. She came back in and said I'm taking the kids for icecream and y'all leave after. It was a great inside joke for a while. I miss those good times, just not the cold wet nose sniffing my ass! Lol!
arkansasknight is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:30 PM   #10
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I remember meeting Ginger and much to my surprise he voice sounded just like my sister. I was Able to make it through the date but told he it was just too weird to do again.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 06:09 PM   #11
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Almost forgot this one. I had an overnight with Sexy Brittany out of town. We went out to eat and she forgot and left a hair scrunchy in the car. My wife asked me the next week who it belonged to. I said what are you talking about? She said well it’s not mine. I said back indignantly. Well it’s not mine!!!
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:26 PM   #12
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Not a funny story,but one of those I remember where I was at ,when this happened.Ginger Doll was changing in the bath room ,she had CNN on the tube, breaking news Robin Williams was found dead in his home, apparent suicide.not funny however he was a very funny man.
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:07 PM   #13
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Damn, that's a total mood killer - or an opportunity to appreciate the fact that you immediately have a hottie to snuggle up with. Either way, NOT a comedic moment. But thanks for throwing this thread off it's intended track.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:40 PM   #14
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

I mean - suicide - what could be more comedic than that?
Old 01-10-2018, 09:10 PM   #15
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Told it before, but I was on top, pounding away and had been for a while. "I want you to get off!" she said, and I immediately disengaged my apparatus and moved off of her to comply with her wishes, or so I thought. She was just trying to encourage me to get over the finish line.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women