Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Comedy Central
Comedy Central All your funny stuff goes here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2015, 01:27 AM   #1
Guest101616
Account Disabled

User ID: 278486
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Thought ya might get a chuckle outta this...

So, I went on a date at a large Marriot hotel in the area a few hrs ago. The text conversation before we met was just oozing with wit, flirtation, and mystery. As I drove to this $200/hr hotel date, I imagined a friendly/easygoing, mildly attractive, and conversationally gifted married man from another state. I was pretty much looking forward to it
I arrived at the bar, which was hoppin...if you consider hoppin to be 30 middle aged, obnoxiously drunk; walking cliches trying to fuck each other. He would be in a blue shirt and jeans, alone at the bar...I approached him, he acknowledged me with a slightly annoyed nod, and was totally fucking cryptic and weird in everything he said. He was mildly attractive, but I was wrong about everything else...his difficult, know-it-all personality and social ineptitude really made a strong argument for humane euthanasia. He didnt smell quite fresh enough, and was kinda scotch-soaked. He was on his phone the whole time, and kept making sure his laptop, notebook, and cellphone were perfectly stacked/straight. It kind of felt like some roleplay gone wrong, and I was not missing the fact that he was skirting the $ subject a little more than I was comfortable with. I walked with him up to his room, and he asked me straight up what I wanted to do and what I wanted out of it...I told him I was gonna go freshen up and I wanted to come out to him settled into the bed and my donation on the dresser (with a sweet smile of course)...and he was like "i dont have any cash on me..."

FUCK. THIS AGAIN. it happens from time to time, they are really just idiots who assumed it was free. Da Fuq? Awkward. I went into the bathroom, and just locked the door and exhaled sharply in frustration. Sat on the toilet, pulled out my phone which I had not checked for a good half hour or so...and had the following
Yepp, I had had the wrong guy the whole time...and this poor social misfit was probably even more uncomfortable than I was. I was just in time checking my phone, the original had about given up on me when I went to his room after a hurried and apologetic goodbye to Mr. Monk. He WAS attractive, WAS conversationally gifted, and was HIGHLY amused by his riding up the elevator with the two of us at first, making smoldering eye contact wth me, and still I did g=not put 2 and 2 together. After sharing a shaky but relieved laugh, we had a terrific hour together which I found quite enjoyable, and I still got paid.

I have officially gotten ditzy.
Guest101616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 08:49 AM   #2
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Very Funny story.

BTW, you PM inbox is full.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 11:15 AM   #3
Guest120615
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If it's any consolation, I'm so much of a social misfit, that if that was me, I probably would have paid just ensure the deed occurred. :-D
Guest120615 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 02:01 PM   #4
targaman85
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

After willfully admitting to that kind of mistake and having the guts to post about it....you BET her inbox is full. I'd fill it too if I were in Austin!
targaman85 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:39 PM   #5
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Genderous View Post
So, I went on a date at a large Marriot hotel in the area a few hrs ago. The text conversation before we met was just oozing with wit, flirtation, and mystery. As I drove to this $200/hr hotel date, I imagined a friendly/easygoing, mildly attractive, and conversationally gifted married man from another state. I was pretty much looking forward to it
I arrived at the bar, which was hoppin...if you consider hoppin to be 30 middle aged, obnoxiously drunk; walking cliches trying to fuck each other. He would be in a blue shirt and jeans, alone at the bar...I approached him, he acknowledged me with a slightly annoyed nod, and was totally fucking cryptic and weird in everything he said. He was mildly attractive, but I was wrong about everything else...his difficult, know-it-all personality and social ineptitude really made a strong argument for humane euthanasia. He didnt smell quite fresh enough, and was kinda scotch-soaked. He was on his phone the whole time, and kept making sure his laptop, notebook, and cellphone were perfectly stacked/straight. It kind of felt like some roleplay gone wrong, and I was not missing the fact that he was skirting the $ subject a little more than I was comfortable with. I walked with him up to his room, and he asked me straight up what I wanted to do and what I wanted out of it...I told him I was gonna go freshen up and I wanted to come out to him settled into the bed and my donation on the dresser (with a sweet smile of course)...and he was like "i dont have any cash on me..."

FUCK. THIS AGAIN. it happens from time to time, they are really just idiots who assumed it was free. Da Fuq? Awkward. I went into the bathroom, and just locked the door and exhaled sharply in frustration. Sat on the toilet, pulled out my phone which I had not checked for a good half hour or so...and had the following
Yepp, I had had the wrong guy the whole time...and this poor social misfit was probably even more uncomfortable than I was. I was just in time checking my phone, the original had about given up on me when I went to his room after a hurried and apologetic goodbye to Mr. Monk. He WAS attractive, WAS conversationally gifted, and was HIGHLY amused by his riding up the elevator with the two of us at first, making smoldering eye contact wth me, and still I did g=not put 2 and 2 together. After sharing a shaky but relieved laugh, we had a terrific hour together which I found quite enjoyable, and I still got paid.

I have officially gotten ditzy.
Loved it hon! Seriously, I felt like I was there lol glad you had a happy ending!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 08:08 PM   #6
westtexasbrowser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

LOL. TFF!
Glad to hear that it worked out with Mr. Right.
westtexasbrowser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women