Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2023, 10:04 AM   #16
Ericka xoxo
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 562616
My ECCIE Reviews

Claude's BBQ Brisket Marinade Sauce. I know its supposed to be for brisket but I use it on any steak.
Ericka xoxo is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 03:31 PM   #17
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

I make this salsa for chips, over easy eggs or to eat with avocados.

Three tomatillos
Four medium Roma tomatos
Half a onion
Full bush of cilantro, lol, full bush
Three to four nubs of raw garlic
Five serano peppers
Pinch of salt
Pinch of black pepper
Pinch of Garlic and onion powder
Teaspoon of ground comino powder
Two fresh squeezed limes.
After peeling the tomatillo boil in enough water to cover, after three minutes add the serano, garlic, onion and tomato’s and continue to boil these ingredients another two to three minutes.
In a blender add add the cilantro, scoop out veggies from boiling water, into blender, add seasoning and just a bit of the boiling water, blend thoroughly. Let sit for a few minutes, enjoy. Once it’s cooled store in glass containers in fridge, you’ll notice the heat increases a bit more.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 08:24 PM   #18
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

great shit ladies and gents! imma haveta try Erica's rec and Ara's full salsa recipe. keep 'em cumming..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 09:29 AM   #19
essence
Valued Poster

Carolina reaper chilli sauce? A tablespoon per steak is about right.

essence is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 02:25 PM   #20
milfloverHTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Carolina reaper chilli sauce? A tablespoon per steak is about right.

I added some reaper chili sauce to a batch of Palak Paneer I made and I swear I was on my way to the "upper room" after eating it.
milfloverHTX is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 03:34 AM   #21
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfloverHTX View Post
I added some reaper chili sauce to a batch of Palak Paneer I made and I swear I was on my way to the "upper room" after eating it.
yup been there done that. mine was after eating 26 ghost chilies. and it was the last one that got me. i was like, ok lemme just die already, but first i have to make a pit stop at the bathroom on my way to meet the Big Fella upstairs..

i've never ordered anything but the hottest they got at any wing place, and i've never come up short so far. i'm sure i'll meet my match eventually tho..

i saw a gal from India on YouTube who ate like over 50 ghost chilies like they were candy. she'd sink my ass under the table in a h'eat off lol. i cheat with lots of heavy sauces and plenty to drink. frickin wuss..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 09:30 PM   #22
pxmcc
BANNED

so i checked out this food truck near the Med Center (Main and Buffalo Speedway) called Clutch City Cluckers. they have 5 levels of spice, with the hottest one being called "Cluck it like its hot.."

so course i had to order "Cluck it like its hot" for some fried shrimp and fries, and i asked for an extra sauce, which they forgot. the dude taking my order did the kind of, "you sure this is what you want to order?" thing, and i was like, "yup no worries."

when i got home, i casually grabbed a shrimp, dipped it deep in sauce, and ate it in pretty chill mode.

holy cripes. i've eaten the 3rd hottest pepper in the world. the 2nd hottest pepper in the world. and the reigning champ for the single hottest pepper on the planet: the Carolina reaper. (actually i got up to 7 a day before i had to scale back to ghost chilies due to chronic heartburn lol.) and this freakin fried shrimp batter could go toe-to-toe with the best of 'em..

as a matter of pride, i polished off 2 shrimp before i was done. like, literally done. and i had to pull out the stops with all the right chasers and tricks of the trade.

so today i decided to make it comfortably edible. i cut up the shrimp into really small pieces and then i used Bowser98's rec to create a home-made Cane's sauce around it with a base of equal parts ketchup and mayo. then i added 3 mashed avacadoes, hot honey, hot Picante, pure Vanilla, cinnamon and all my fave spices, and mixed it all up. let it sit for a half hour at room temp, and stuck it in the freezer.

plan on mesquite-wood grilling some steakburgers with swiss and mozzarella cheese, fried bacon with bacon grease-grilled/stirfried mushrooms, onions, jalapenos, and green peppers, and i'm gonna use that spicy shrimp sauce as my garnish along with Claussen dill pickles, lettuce, ketchup, mayo, spicy mustard, sauerkraut and fresh tomatoes on broiled garlic bread cooked soaked in olive oil. gonna be frickin delish..

but dayum. legit, Clutch City Cluckers had me cluckin like it's hot..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 07:59 PM   #23
pxmcc
BANNED

so i finally got around to making my own Cane's sauce, and it frickin' worked, helping me hit 10 ghost chilies in a meal! i substituted balsamic italian dressing for Worcestershire sauce and it worked fine. after homogenizing the ingredients, i let the mix sit in the freezer for 30 min, which helped it to reach the desired thickness. thx gents and ladies for your helpful tips!
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 10:47 AM   #24
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
Worcestershire sauce
That brings back memories. Didn't know you could get it in USA.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 05:39 PM   #25
pxmcc
BANNED

so i tried a 3-way sauce. i started with a Cane's sauce (online recipe) then i added a thick honey bbq sauce in equal amount to the mayo. fully mixed and stuck it in the freezer (or fridge). worked great for my ghost chili dip and it was tastier than Cane's sauce and just as thick.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 11:41 PM   #26
pxmcc
BANNED

i found a new addition to my modified cane's dipping sauce, which was the inet recipe for Cane's plus honey bbq sauce in a 1:1 with the mayo.

new addition to the recipe: peanut butter, in equal amounts with the ketchup, or if you only like pb a little, then match the pb to the Worchestershire amount. it was a frickin delicious dip for my ghost chili peppers. (refrigerate or freeze after fully mixing.)

by the way, we have a new world champion hottest pepper, pepper X: 2.7 million Scoville units. same guy who developed the Carolina reaper (only..1.6 million Scoville units).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepp...ttest%20pepper.

i would eat one only for 50 bucks or more. even the Reapers were too hot for me to eat every day. i'm a freakin pussy, i'll admit it..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 07:33 AM   #27
pxmcc
BANNED

qok so i'm a mad chef. more like a mad scientist lol..

we started with Cane's. then added thick honey barbeque in a 1 to 1 with mayo. next, we added peanut butter in a 1-to-1 with ketchup or worchester-shire dauce. then add your favorite jelly preserves in a 1 to 1 to the pb.

now shit be gettin real.. time to add cream cheese in an amount equal to the pb. stir until homogenous.

then crush any leftovers and give to the neediest fullist: here backstory comes to
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 08:27 AM   #28
pxmcc
BANNED

for anyone who needs a thick dipping sauce-like if you wanna eat ghost chilies til ur stuffed, without dyin'-I got the ingredient list to end all ingredient lists:
-ketchup and mayo like Cane's home-made sauce found online;
-any bbq sauce you like, to taste;
-philadelphia cream cheese, to taste;
-most important of all, crunchy peanut butter, any brand is ok. add until you reach your desired thickness. mine got so thick i had to dip my ghost chilies with a metal spoon.

with that perfect dip, i got to 18 ghost chilies in 1 meal. crazy cool thing? no stomach ache whatsoever.

any thoughts of what else to add? jelly is a no go because it made the dip too thin and watery.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 07:14 PM   #29
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Strawberries, blueberries and honey or chocolate.
It is that simple.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 09:00 PM   #30
pxmcc
BANNED

^^ that does sound tasty..
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women