Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452830
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2015, 09:31 AM   #1
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Default "once in a lifetime" gals

I recently read a thread where a guy stated (withing some reason I assume) that price didn't matter if he thought she was a "once in a lifetime gal"

Implicit in that I guess is that he would only see her once and not repeat.

Guys, my question is how many of you see ladies across a variety of different price points or do you typically see gals in the same general range (even if the actual $ amount is different)? That is do you usually eat hamburger and then every now and then treat yourself to a good steak? Or if you normally eat steak decide to splurge on an exceptional cut (yes the pussy to food analogy was intentional; get over yourselves)

In a given year, how often do you decide to have a "once in a lifetime gal"?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 10:02 AM   #2
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I have a 21 year old GF that was once my sugar baby. I am used to seeing girls that are not providers and have a much better time than a one hour session for whatever amount of money.

I am on the other side though and will slum it from time to time with a backpage girl.

I will also see a provider in the high end but she is not on this site and she does doubles with me and my girl. (My girl is comfortable with her and her with my girl) This may be once or twice a year.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 10:22 AM   #3
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default ? once in a "life time" gals?

Awsome question Alt

So just as the title suggest!
Price definitely does not matter here or are we talking $?

Let's start at the bottom of price. Called in a BP gal once, we clicked instantly probably because I'm not a D-sponge, but no way in hell I would let her touch anything unprotected or Covered is what happened!
Great young gal within our time but never a repeat in time, hell naah! I was in the mood to say the least but just got to skip it sometimes.ggggod no.

Then there's the traveling I like to do and no matter what, there I am Lusting over an amazing woman!
Our paths will not cross again, once in a life is great of an experience!

Then consider the odd doubles with milfs & sisters, m's & daughters,girlfriends sharing me, ect.. The hot neighborhood visitors once in a lifetime thing is great too. Why ruin the balance of life being to much of a selfish ass.

Those are my once in a lifetime preferences. Price will never a life time worthy experience make, some may try to argue otherwise.. Try.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 11:07 AM   #4
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I've gladly paid 2x - 4x more per hour in markets like Las Vegas for what i felt were spectacular girls than i do with most regulars at home. I'll splurge and pay much higher rates for certain touring girls for different reasons as well.
Everybody has a different definition of "once in a lifetime", but it can be just another menu option if you're willing to pay for it.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 11:15 AM   #5
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sort of on topic

For the guys that do hit all levels of girls, let me give some advice. Don't use the bargain basement BP providers as references when contacting a High Dollar girl. It may be wrong, but it does influence us. We question if you see $80 dollar girls can you really afford $1500 girls. Also, we question you're choices and wonder if we'll be compatible. I'm not saying this is right, but I promise, regardless of what they say, they are all thinking it.
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 03:47 PM   #6
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
For the guys that do hit all levels of girls, let me give some advice. Don't use the bargain basement BP providers as references when contacting a High Dollar girl. It may be wrong, but it does influence us. We question if you see $80 dollar girls can you really afford $1500 girls. Also, we question you're choices and wonder if we'll be compatible. I'm not saying this is right, but I promise, regardless of what they say, they are all thinking it.
Way off topic!
Maybe that info better served on your how to write me an email thread.
I do think you are classy though. Arrggg
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 04:05 PM   #7
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ Touché
Old 01-29-2015, 05:28 PM   #8
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

OP - This is a good question and definitely something that I feel compelled to answer.

Here is my take/thoughts:

I have never met a BP girl nor will I ever. I do not look down on those girls. However, lower end BNG $80 girls who advertise themselves as a "Cumslut" (I hate that word) are definitely not for me.

I can't help but quote The Wolf of Wall Street. The character talks about hookers and the various levels/types of them. Here's the quote :The truth was that hookers did take credit cards—or at least ours did! In fact, hookers were so much a part of the Stratton subculture that we classified them like publicly traded stocks: Blue Chips were considered the top-of-the-line hooker, zee crème de la crème. They were usually struggling young models or exceptionally beautiful college girls in desperate need of tuition or designer clothing, and for a few thousand dollars they would do almost anything imaginable, either to you or to each other. Next came the NASDAQs, who were one step down from the Blue Chips. They were priced between three and five hundred dollars and made you wear a condom unless you gave them a hefty tip, which I always did. Then came the Pink Sheet hookers, who were the lowest form of all, usually a streetwalker or the sort of low-class hooker who showed up in response to a desperate late-night phone call to a number in Screw magazine or the yellow pages. They usually cost a hundred dollars or less, and if you didn’t wear a condom, you’d get a penicillin shot the next day and then pray that your dick didn’t fall off.

This quote is not to be taken literally - However, it puts things in perspective (at least for me) when it comes to various types or levels (if you will) providers.

I will say that I stick to the NASDAQs and Blue Chip level of providers (based on the quote). Again, nothing against the other type of providers - they are just not for me.

With the exception of when I was first started and not verified - I had to see newbie friendly providers to establish the fact that I was a real hobbyist, not some type of creepy guy and not LE. Even being new at that time, I did my best to chose which providers I would see very carefully - knowing ahead of time that higher end providers will be able to see who has given me an "okay" on 411.

If I were the type of guy who had a history of seeing $80 BNG girls, providers with rates of $300 to $400 would probably question my motives and I definitely would be questionable to the providers with rates of $500 p/h and more. Have you ever seen a guy drive up to a Porsche or Bentley dealer in a beat up Honda and ask for a test drive? You get the picture...

In regards to the "once in a lifetime" part of your question. I am fortunate to be able to see any provider at any rate I chose to. It is more of a question of if I "want" to see that provider. I don't feel that higher price providers instantly means a better time, better sex or overall better experience. Believe me, I've been burned a couple times from super hot Eros girls whose rates were $600 and $800 p/h. Were they really hot? Absolutely. Were they any fun? Absolutely Not...

Long story short...I stay within the $300 (min) to $600 p/h range for providers with $400 as the average and I usually book a multi-hour date. One caveat, I always take in to account which city I am in (traveling as often as I do) because in various cities: i.e. NY, Chicago, L.A, Miami you have to be mindful of the rates for such type of providers.
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 06:15 PM   #9
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Nicely said, SNL. Agree with your post.

I am far more interested in how the lady portrays herself and how she expresses herself than her price. No, I will pass on the very high priced ladies that are beyond my affordable range, but that factor comes long after I have screened/selected who I want to see based on the other.

If she passes my screening, then for me she IS, in AC's terminology, a "good steak". If she isn't it's almost certain I am the one who screwed up my research. I have found that very few ladies actually paint a picture that isn't the their real self. If you let the mind do the looking. There are a dozen of so ladies on here I have never met--but if I get close enough to where they reside I would ask to see them without ever having to read a review.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:58 PM   #10
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post

Absolutely.

Jessica if I ever make it to Houston I hope we could meet. You are everything I try to be. Brilliant, beautiful and the perfect epitome of class.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 09:16 PM   #11
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I typically stay in the same price range. I also typically book multi-hour dates, overnights and weekend getaways. I prefer once in a lifetime experience. Chemistry plays a big part of the experience. I might see a "once in a lifetime gal", but I have my own ideas on what I would be willing to pay.

The value of a couple of hours with a "once in a lifetime gal" versus much longer time with someone else who I still find physically attractive and a great personality match, among other things.

If a lady and I are a good match and truly enjoying the time together, then she is getting some benefit, too. I take that into consideration as well.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 09:28 PM   #12
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Jaycee...what a great website! I have never seen a website with a video of the lady speaking what a great addition. I am really big on hearing a girls voice before meeting as it gives me a sense of her persona and demeanor....

My compliments to you...bravo..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
Absolutely.

Jessica if I ever make it to Houston I hope we could meet. You are everything I try to be. Brilliant, beautiful and the perfect epitome of class.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:52 AM   #13
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
Absolutely.

Jaycee,
You are such a sweetheart! I would love, love, love to meet you! You are an amazing woman and it is I who admire you. And after SNL mentioned your video, I had to check it out. Wow, if I were a man, I wouldn't be able to resist seeing you.

OK, enough with the love fest, back to your regular scheduled thread.

edited to add: Jaycee, my favorite ep of star trek tng is The Perfect Mate
Old 01-30-2015, 04:13 PM   #14
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Now that I know about the Jaycee and Jessica mutual admiration society I have a new revelation: If I ever decide it is my time to die I just might forgo my "no doubles" rule and see about ranging an evening with the two of them. I suspect I would be like a six year old: wide eyed, speechless, and in awe of two of my heroines!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 04:25 PM   #15
Guest062217
Valued Poster

They are definitely in my 1%er category....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women