Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2016, 09:10 AM   #61
whatupwiththat
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
I have no money and do lots of work, but am still classy and a gentleman.
who doing the analyzing work for you?
whatupwiththat is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 10:11 PM   #62
Iam45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Not always true. With magnets, opposite poles attract.
Likes never attract. They will stay together, but not attract. If 2 are attracted it is because they are opposites but you, as an outsider, just don't know about it.
Iam45 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 05:10 AM   #63
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default Discriminating business

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatupwiththat View Post
who doing the analyzing work for you?
Good point who doing the analzing.Everyone's on the internet.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 05:05 PM   #64
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
Good point who doing the analzing.Everyone's on the internet.
Mmmmmmm.... Anal zing! sounds like a lot of fun
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 05:48 PM   #65
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free lunch in the business

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Mmmmmmm.... Anal zing! sounds like a lot of fun
No discreiminating analyzer.Everyon'es on the internet and websites
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 02:29 AM   #66
PiperPosh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 297800
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know, this is a question for greater minds than mine. But that won't stop me from trying!
I would say "class," and "whore," are not mutually exclusive terms. A person is who they think they are. Since "class" and "being classy" vary so much within cultures and especially internationally, it would be a moot point to argue that a person cannot be classy because he/she is, technically speaking, a whore.
In my estimation, if a person respects themselves, sets healthy boundaries, and remains polite to those around him/her, then he/she has "class".
Being a prostitute doesn't really factor into it, for me. Since when does a job define who you are as a person? Besides being a politician.
PiperPosh is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 04:07 PM   #67
katyadams
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 205855
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly I think its like Angel said.... It depends on the individual.... It takes time to clarify someone as classy!!!! You cant always judge a book by its cover!!!!
katyadams is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 12:44 PM   #68
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiperPosh View Post
I don't know, this is a question for greater minds than mine. But that won't stop me from trying!
I would say "class," and "whore," are not mutually exclusive terms. A person is who they think they are. Since "class" and "being classy" vary so much within cultures and especially internationally, it would be a moot point to argue that a person cannot be classy because he/she is, technically speaking, a whore.
In my estimation, if a person respects themselves, sets healthy boundaries, and remains polite to those around him/her, then he/she has "class".
Being a prostitute doesn't really factor into it, for me. Since when does a job define who you are as a person? Besides being a politician.

Piper,

Do not diminish the quality of your thoughts! DO not assume anyone's mind is "greater" than yours. Thank you for adding to the conversation.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 04:55 PM   #69
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey View Post

This gave me pause. It speaks to how much influence our puritanical society still has over our views of the hobby and the people in it.
You are right that people in this hobby still have these antiquated and puritanical mindsets about sex.

It seems really odd, but I personally believe that many misogynistic men who are still in serious denial about their own sexuality and desires, will still come here to partake, yet try and shit on everyone else, because they feel disgusted with themselves.

Why they do is usually because of what you said; our society's views on free sexual expression is stuck in the Dark Ages.

So, as far as "classy" men and women here; class, imo has entirely to do with one's innate personal character and nothing about how much money they have or what caste they were born into. I've met and known plenty of "high class" men; those who were born into blue blood families or close enough, have ivy league educations and 6 figure (or more) salaries and are still some of the biggest wankers on the planet.

Class simply comes down to how well one thinks of and treats one's own self and others around them.

So, yes. There are many classy men and women here, just as there are many assholes, as is true in life in general.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women