Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2015, 04:38 PM   #1
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default "A classy gentlemen is not looking for a hooker on the Internet"

From TravelingGentleman's "Where are the Classy Girls?" thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SknyDiva View Post
A classy gentlemen is not looking for a hooker on the Internet. A classy lady is definetly not selling her snatch here on ECCIE
Let the Butt hurt begin. Happy classy hobbying and whoring Peeps.
This gave me pause. It speaks to how much influence our puritanical society still has over our views of the hobby and the people in it.

What say you, ladies and gents? Do you agree with this statement? Are "class" and "whore/john" mutually exclusive?

Thank you, SknyDiva, for the inspiration.
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 05:37 PM   #2
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

There are many gentle women and men in the demimonde. Cash and class need not clash.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 06:29 PM   #3
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

Class infers something a bit more refined. That said, I don't think I'd go so far as to say they are mutually exclusive. There are a lot of grey areas here. For instance, a date with a 'classy girl' may (or may not) include sex, but the focus is more on the date itself and the quality of the companionship. Whereas a date that is strictly sex (where the lady is selling sex and sex only) would definitely not qualify as 'classy.'
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 09:09 PM   #4
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
Class infers something a bit more refined. That said, I don't think I'd go so far as to say they are mutually exclusive. There are a lot of grey areas here. For instance, a date with a 'classy girl' may (or may not) include sex, but the focus is more on the date itself and the quality of the companionship. Whereas a date that is strictly sex (where the lady is selling sex and sex only) would definitely not qualify as 'classy.'
So taking your definition, an afternoon I spent with you would qualify a classy. And I would wholeheartedly agree with that description. You are one very classy lady Miss Jen!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 09:20 PM   #5
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Old-T! We should do that again sometime... I'm in need of a good workout!
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 09:50 AM   #6
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

It honestly depends on the individual.

My personal definition of upper class is a person whose main income isn't from working. Work is done to maintain the fortune and you don't touch the sizable principal.

A man in the upper echelon generally have someone to arrange the minutiae of their day protected by iron clad non-disclosure agreements.

Some of them do not trust even their closest employees (which tells me they don't have a good enough lawyer or hiring manager) and end up searching for companionship themselves. They aren't used to making "small" decisions on their own so sometimes get the short end of the stick.

Many people posture about belonging to a certain class. If you have ever asked or gossiped about what your friend spent on something or other you don't belong. If the family doesn't own multiple vacation properties you don't belong. If you think trying to set clearly defined lines between the classes and is important you don't belong. You are born into this class. Who you associate with and what your current bank account looks like doesn't change that.

As for women in this business and being "classy" or not....the circumstances can vary.

A lady may have been born with a silver spoon but broke with the family over love and just now is realizing that to maintain the lifestyle she is accustomed to she has to provide. Or maybe she just likes the "thrill". Or perhaps the family has fallen on hard times after some bad investments. Who knows?

Personally, I'd rather be well bred than classy. The word "classy" seems to be used most often by those who don't deserve it or utter snobs.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 12:34 PM   #7
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post

My personal definition of upper class is a person whose main income isn't from working. Work is done to maintain the fortune and you don't touch the sizable principal.

A man in the upper echelon generally have someone to arrange the minutiae of their day protected by iron clad non-disclosure agreements.

Some of them do not trust even their closest employees (which tells me they don't have a good enough lawyer or hiring manager) and end up searching for companionship themselves. They aren't used to making "small" decisions on their own so sometimes get the short end of the stick.

Many people posture about belonging to a certain class. If you have ever asked or gossiped about what your friend spent on something or other you don't belong. If the family doesn't own multiple vacation properties you don't belong. If you think trying to set clearly defined lines between the classes and is important you don't belong. You are born into this class. Who you associate with and what your current bank account looks like doesn't change that.

As for women in this business and being "classy" or not....the circumstances can vary.

A lady may have been born with a silver spoon but broke with the family over love and just now is realizing that to maintain the lifestyle she is accustomed to she has to provide. Or maybe she just likes the "thrill". Or perhaps the family has fallen on hard times after some bad investments. Who knows?

Personally, I'd rather be well bred than classy. The word "classy" seems to be used most often by those who don't deserve it or utter snobs.
Very well put Angel. I like your style.
I need to make ot to SA to meet you.
~Ynot~
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 04:31 PM   #8
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:

I thought "Class will Tell." Are you saying that isn't true?
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 07:19 PM   #9
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Vivienne:

One person is purporting to speak for the entirety of the internet, and you give her too much credit.

I feel like I just had this same argument with Wakeup in another thread. Give it a read; I don't want to re-state the long explanations there.

I'll just summarize as this: Like attracts like; it's the law of attraction. Similarly, liars don't believe what others tell them. Similarly, people of crude humor, malicious intent, or base degradation expect everyone else to be the same.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 09:05 PM   #10
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman View Post
I'll just summarize as this: Like attracts like; it's the law of attraction.
Not always true. With magnets, opposite poles attract.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 12:46 PM   #11
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Not always true. With magnets, opposite poles attract.
And we're talking about human nature, emotions and ego, none of which are variables in mechanical engineering.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 01:55 PM   #12
Ms.TaylorK
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 189521
My ECCIE Reviews

A Companion can say she is classy, sophisticated, etc...all she wants and convince a gentleman she is by the way she dresses, acts or even the place she has you meet her at. After all, you alone together behind BCD. But how does she act when she's on your arm in public or any given social setting?

It is not hard to convince someone your something you not when there is no one else around. That's acting which is what a lot of companions do on a daily basis and that doesn't necessarily means she is "classy". It is how the lady dresses, speaks, handles herself and treats the gentleman she's with when not BCD that makes all the difference.
Ms.TaylorK is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 02:11 PM   #13
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

This.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 02:16 PM   #14
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Obviously "classy" gentlemen find "hookers" on the internet day in and day out. The internet may not be the only means but it is the predominant option. And though there may be criticisms of this site, it is more prevalent in certain regions than some of the "high brow" review boards and paid advertising sites. Hence, many touring providers will post ads on here in addition to other venues when visiting Texas, Louisiana, etc.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 03:40 PM   #15
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman View Post
And we're talking about human nature, emotions and ego, none of which are variables in mechanical engineering.
Human nature: A submissive person wants a dominant mate.
papadee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women