Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2019, 04:03 PM   #1
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking High Heels as a Fetish???

Wearing them turns me on
But there are different KINDS

OF HIGH HEELS!!!!
Regular and Stiletto.... ???
Pantyhose ??? Thigh highs ???
Or bare legs ???
Everyone out there is different!!!!
What do you like ???????
Thank you!!!!! Zena♡♡♡
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 04:26 PM   #2
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I like sexy high heels on the Provider I may session with and I prefer no stockings at all, only bare skin. I love to remove her heels while kneeling before her and the scent of her soles, pressed onto my face with the combination of her sweat mixed with the aroma of leather is a thrill I never grow tired of experiencing!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 04:31 PM   #3
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

To a show or event: Evening dress, medium heels, sheers.
Dinner for two or bar hopping: Evening dress, spikes, fishnets.
For a quick show when bcd, thigh high fishnets and I'll apologize for not noticing the shoes.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 04:39 PM   #4
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I like sexy heals! Love the look,and love it when they take their stiletto and graze my thigh and my lower back in the heat of the moment.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 05:49 PM   #5
Theo.Guderian
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Regular/Stiletto/Thigh Highs and the click click click as you walk behind me in the bar that draws my attention
Theo.Guderian is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 06:47 PM   #6
SleeperHit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Love subtle but feminine heels; basic 3 or 4 inch classic pumps, peep-toes or slingback. I love it, ask for it and bought heels for her on more than one occasion.
SleeperHit is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 08:50 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

At my age,I find it hard to wear heels..lol..BUT I do have a pair of velvet fairly high heeled boots I enjoy wearing...AND always love wearing my cowboy boots!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 09:00 PM   #8
texasvisitor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

As others have said, I think it depends on the occasion and situation. If we are talking playtime, there is something about shoes with zippers, makes them a little more fun to slowly play with while taking off. Thigh highs always seem to be a great addition but there is something to be said for tearing a hole in a pair of pantyhose to gain access.
texasvisitor is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 04:43 AM   #9
ddaddict65
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Definitely pantyhose, the really shiny ones, just the way the hug the legs, and ass.
ddaddict65 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:15 AM   #10
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasvisitor View Post
As others have said, I think it depends on the occasion and situation. If we are talking playtime, there is something about shoes with zippers, makes them a little more fun to slowly play with while taking off. Thigh highs always seem to be a great addition but there is something to be said for tearing a hole in a pair of pantyhose to gain access.
Yes, love the zipper thing also. One of my fav fetish lovers, we have perfected this game when she wears her zippered boots:I’m face up on the floor, pillow for head and I shut my eyes tight. She will sit in a chair over me and slowly unzip one boot, I hear it fall to the floor and the ritual follows with boot two. At this point I am granite hard just from the sounds and knowing what’s to follow and when she softly places her soles over my face and lips I’m in the only place I want to be, her worship slave! Damn, sharing this event, typing it is enough to boil the blood in the Tool!
Old 03-21-2019, 07:53 AM   #11
Eisley Valentine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 197666
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

High Heels are versatile! They scream femininity and I am a big fan! Feet and show worship close up When she says she is gonna stick her foot up your ass =Baby Oil Aldos
Eisley Valentine is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:04 AM   #12
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisley Valentine View Post
High Heels are versatile! They scream femininity and I am a big fan! Feet and show worship close up When she says she is gonna stick her foot up your ass =Baby Oil Aldos
Thanks, these are great but I’ll take a pass on the Up the Ass with Shoe one!
Old 03-21-2019, 11:18 AM   #13
HoustonDan
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I love fucking my SB when she’s wearing the stilletos I bought her. She wraps those long legs around my waste and grabs the heels while I go in deep...whew it’s hot.

Those with some stockings...instant erection from me.
HoustonDan is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:44 PM   #14
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

As I have posted many times before, I have a serious fetish for stockings and pantyhose. Heels just make a woman even sexier with stockings or hose on. I don't necessarily like just ridiculously high heels, but I do love to see a gorgeous woman in stiletto heels or heels that are at least considered medium or higher. I like any kind of stockings. Fishnets are amazingly sexy, but sheer stockings or hose feel so good! Crotchless pantyhose are awesome too. I love every color, black, white, tan, nude, red, blue, purple, anything. (And yes, as many already know, I love wearing stockings or pantyhose as well, especially when a woman I am with is turned on too, and better yet, making me do it. I'm not as into wearing heels, but will definitely do so if it is a dom/sub situation.)
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 06:20 AM   #15
john_doe1978
Valued Poster

Garter belt with thigh-high hose (no panties), no bra (or a shelf bra) and high heels = the perfect combination for me. That particular lingerie setup lets me enjoy the sexy visuals that’s comes with lingerie but still allows direct access to all the fun parts!

And the high heels....god I love high heels!! Depending on the sexual position it can either provide enahanced visuals, or something to hold on to while I fuck her....or both!! I prefer closed toe with medium to high heel height....no platform/stripper heels though. Those never looked good to me.
john_doe1978 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women