Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160254
Yssup Rider59830
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35125
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #31
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paven View Post
No mini skirts over 35?! Don't tell Tina Turner that!!!!

As long as there not hoohaw short, if you've got the legs and ass work that mini skirt!

And if you wear leggings, cover up your booty with a tunic top or something along those lines
because even if you are 20 showing your ass in leggings is tacky! imo
amen!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:46 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Behind closed doors...hell to the yeah!
True Dat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharine Butler View Post
Sorry, folks. I have to agree to disagree. I don't think these kind of rules can be written in stone. But, in general, yes, I agree with them. After a certain age, even if your body looks Better than it did at twenty, it's time to rock a tight pencil skirt and a button down opened a hair too far with a pair of stilettos over exquisite lingerie as opposed to a club'n dress. Just one Kat's opinion.

I actually agree with this...a forty or fifty year old woman dressing up like she is twenty is like wearing a bikini to church, you can do it but the congregation will think you silly, even if more than a few will want to fuck you afterwards!

Don't mistake men wanting to get in your pants and complimenting a poor choice of clothing as affirmation of you knowing how to dress. It really isn't that you should not wear something , it is that you should know where not and where to, wear it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:43 AM   #33
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

I actually agree with this...a forty or fifty year old woman dressing up like she is twenty is like wearing a bikini to church, you can do it but the congregation will think you silly, even if more than a few will want to fuck you afterwards!

Don't mistake men wanting to get in your pants and complimenting a poor choice of clothing as affirmation of you knowing how to dress. It really isn't that you should not wear something , it is that you should know where not and where to, wear it.

I think taste has no age. Again, it`s an interesting discussion. I personally think people should dress the way it best suits them , not so much on the age-appropriate thing. I - for example - never wore miniskirts, because I simply don`t like them. However, I know women older than me (in their 50ies) who are elegant ladies and rock miniskirts, although combined with an uptight blouse or long-sleeved elegant Hugo Boss Style look.

I think it really depends on the style and overall appearance.

If you have no great legs, than no miniskirts look better ANY AGE. It`s just that style faux-pas are "forgiven" at younger age, because they don`know any better. But being dressed like a person having no clue about what suits you in older age is less forgiving.

I think Vivienne Westwood for example is a great example of having style, being a little over the edge and still not looking like a dumpster for out of style clothes put on the wrong "hanger".

Also,
PENCIL SKIRTS are NOT FOR EVERYONE. You have to have a pretty amazing figure, with long slim legs to pull these off.

Tiny women for example, or fully figured women should and can hardly wear them, if they don`t want to shorten their legs or bring attention to their body in a wrong way.

So, I think it`s all about physical proportions and lifestyle. And then find a good mix of clothes suitable to you.

Me digs Roberto Cavalli, but I just love colors in combination with black trousers. I am not sure if I wear them with 50, too, but I sure could, since I am tall, and slim, so colours match me, if I use them carefully.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #34
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe one doesn't have to Act/dress their age if no one ever knows your Real date of birth..
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:20 AM   #35
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally I like looking more mature and taking the executive look and the Jackie-o look in my personal attire.. I even went as far as buying the classic Elvgren books to maintain my pin-up girl look.

It really does make a difference in the amount of respect you receive when you are dressed to impress vs wearing sweats to run daily errands or meet clients.
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #36
Sugardaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

A woman is never to old to wear sexy lingerie.
Sugardaddy is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #37
Guest071315
Account Disabled

User ID: 2857
My ECCIE Reviews

Just don't wear your teenage daughter's clothes if you are middle aged.... It's tacky. Women trying to look young that way always is an epic fail. I know women in their 40's and 50's with teenage daughters who dress to impress and look fantastic and hot. They didn't raid Forever 21 or The Buckle and look sexier than a 25 year old.
Guest071315 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:07 PM   #38
diordandridge
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 96230

i was just about to say that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paven View Post
No mini skirts over 35?! Don't tell Tina Turner that!!!!

As long as there not hoohaw short, if you've got the legs and ass work that mini skirt!

And if you wear leggings, cover up your booty with a tunic top or something along those lines
because even if you are 20 showing your ass in leggings is tacky! imo
diordandridge is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:47 PM   #39
sammi cougar
Verified Cougar

User ID: 125159
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you look good you look good no matter what age you are. Just always do it with class and wear what is flattering for you!!! There are so many awesome providers on here and over 40 it would be a shame to expect them to dress "their age".
sammi cougar is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #40
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi cougar View Post
If you look good you look good no matter what age you are. Just always do it with class and wear what is flattering for you!!! There are so many awesome providers on here and over 40 it would be a shame to expect them to dress "their age".
amen!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:20 AM   #41
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylus_amore View Post
Maybe one doesn't have to Act/dress their age if no one ever knows your Real date of birth..
Old 11-06-2012, 08:56 AM   #42
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
I think we all have room for improvement, even I. But some of these showcases scare the hell out of me. I would love to take some of them and give them a Salsa Man makeover. I bet you I could double their clientele. All they need is a little guidance and the right representation.

But you Nina, I would not have to do a damn thing. You are perfect.
Guest061613 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:10 AM   #43
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsa man View Post
I think we all have room for improvement, even I. But some of these showcases scare the hell out of me. I would love to take some of them and give them a Salsa Man makeover. I bet you I could double their clientele. All they need is a little guidance and the right representation.

But you Nina, I would not have to do a damn thing. You are perfect.

Thank you, I will let my photographer know. She does great work. I love her ethereal style. Almost like elves

here are some of her works
http://calikartel.com/rafaela-proll/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5rafaela-proell_1.jpg (177.5 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 7rafaela-proell_1.jpg (140.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpeg images.jpeg (14.8 KB, 38 views)
Old 11-06-2012, 10:40 AM   #44
34E Whitney Weston
Catch me while you can

User ID: 151509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Never too old or young for the Classics! LINGERIE BABY! I have yet to meet a man that could resist Corsett and thigh highs, heels are absolutely a plus! (especially RED)
34E Whitney Weston is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #45
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugardaddy View Post
A woman is never to old to wear sexy lingerie.
I completely agree :-)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women