Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2012, 03:45 PM   #241
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Still more from the moronic comedy duo: 'Two Failed Comedians'

.Dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
poor, poor IB.

such a vapid spin response, tis tisk

apparently since he handed me the hypocrite title, he prefers Eproctophiliac.

but we knew that already
(See just how dumb CJ7 is @
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2207925&postcount=156)

.Dumber
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Poor I.B.
.Dumbest
Quote:
dont anyone tell IB how to spell dufus ... he thinks using big words make hin look smart ...

BBAAAWWWWAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA
Whereas, CJ7 hasn't yet mastered the small words. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/doofus
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 04:21 PM   #242
Energy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Sorry folks, regardless of what a court says is "legal" (they've been wrong before...check out most anything the Ninth District pukes out), it is morally reprehensible to kill a viable fetus. Passing through the vaginal canal is not the definition of "born", otherwise, no one delivered by C-section would have ever been born in the technical sense.
Energy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 04:32 PM   #243
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
.Dumb

.Dumber

.Dumbest

Whereas, CJ7 hasn't yet mastered the small words. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/doofus

well, IB, I know how to spell doofus .. Ive had that exact doofus topic directed at me on another board several years ago. I ask the person that said I didnt know how to spell dufus to look it up and prove me wrong. I made you look it up and post the definition just like I did the other moron. Good girl!

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:15 PM   #244
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

.Still Dumbest
. ..

Quote:
dont anyone tell IB how to spell dufus ... he thinks using big words make hin look smart ...
Quote:
well, IB, I know how to spell doofus .. Ive had that exact doofus topic directed at me on another board several years ago. I ask the person that said I didnt know how to spell dufus to look it up and prove me wrong. I made you look it up and post the definition just like I did the other moron. Good girl!

Here’s a little FYI for you CJ7: “Doofus” is the eponym for "Doove". It predates your arrival in this forum. Furthermore, the dictionary site was charitably provided so that you would know there is a place on the Internet where you might learn how to spell small, simple words like: “didn’t”, “don’t” and “him”.

BTW, Merriam-Webster has a word that defines you. That word is “moron”. It’s definition is: “a very stupid person”. Now a very stupid person is someone like you who uses misspelled words to criticize others for spelling errors. A very stupid person is someone like you who continues to deny established facts even when confronted with evidence to the contrary. So unequivocally, you are a moron. Coincidently, this same definition is used to define a key characteristic of an “Obamanite”. Another characteristic of an Obamanite is to "lie and deceive". You just admitted to doing both on multiple occasions.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:12 PM   #245
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You lost Doofus: facts prevail over 'your' opinion.
Wrong.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:51 PM   #246
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Wrong.
Old 02-25-2012, 10:19 PM   #247
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's amazing to me that the Obamazombies will go as far as defending infanticide. A child born alive is a person. I don't know how you get around that. Your support of President Obama has become hysterical. Truly, truly sad.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:16 AM   #248
Doc Holliday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

More amazing than a Rick Santorum support thread on a prostitute board?
Doc Holliday is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:44 AM   #249
Doc Holliday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

And now the serious reply...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's amazing to me that the Obamazombies will go as far as defending infanticide. A child born alive is a person. I don't know how you get around that. Your support of President Obama has become hysterical. Truly, truly sad.
Quote:
At issue is Obama’s opposition to Illinois legislation in 2001, 2002 and 2003 that would have defined any aborted fetus that showed signs of life as a "born alive infant" entitled to legal protection, even if doctors believe it could not survive.
Quote:
In discussions of abortion rights, definitions are critically important. The main bills under discussion, SB 1082 and the federal BAIPA, are both definition bills. They are not about what can and should be done to babies; they are about how one defines "baby" in the first place. Those who believe that human life begins at conception or soon after can argue that even a fetus with no chance of surviving outside the womb is an "infant." We won’t try to settle that one.

What we can say is that many other people – perhaps most – think of "infanticide" as the killing of an infant that would otherwise live. And there are already laws in Illinois, which Obama has said he supports, that protect these children even when they are born as the result of an abortion.
source

full text

Are you a doctor, sir? An OB/GYN? Do you have experience in premature babies? Do you really think it is a good idea in the difficult situation of an abortion to force the undergoing life support of a very premature baby to live when the odds outnumber it won't? Are you a woman? Do you know what this would do to the psyche of the mother?

Before you spout off hyperbole like "amazing" and "hysterical" mocking the other side, why not put yourself in their shoes? Despite what cable news will have you believe, people do have good, rational reasons for supporting either side of the debate. The problem is our emotions get the best of us in issues like these and Fox News and MSNBC exploit that.

And on a broader scale of abortions and conservatism and the hobby? I am, in fact, pro-choice. Just as China's government should not have a say in who can or cannot have a child, neither should ours. A mother knows best, right? And do we want the government further regulating when and how we raise a family? On a personal scale, I would not ask, nor want a woman to abort my child. But I do not want the government telling me to, either! Would you as a hobbyist not feel better knowing the provider you're with chose and wanted to have her child rather than be forced to by those in power? That doesn't sound like freedom to me, nor does it sound like a government I wish to be under.

As far as Rick Santorum, I respect his lo-budget campaign tackling the Romney Juggernaut and his passionate Christian beliefs. However, I am one of those Ron Paul Libertarian, anti-big-goverment/business-as-usual, get-off-my-lawn! conservatives.
Doc Holliday is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:51 AM   #250
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yup - i'm for infanticide. And you're for letting people starve to death and/or die because they can't afford health insurance. So i guess we have a stalemate.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:28 AM   #251
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
And now the serious reply...

source

full text

Are you a doctor, sir? An OB/GYN? Do you have experience in premature babies? Do you really think it is a good idea in the difficult situation of an abortion to force the undergoing life support of a very premature baby to live when the odds outnumber it won't? Are you a woman? Do you know what this would do to the psyche of the mother?

Before you spout off hyperbole like "amazing" and "hysterical" mocking the other side, why not put yourself in their shoes? Despite what cable news will have you believe, people do have good, rational reasons for supporting either side of the debate. The problem is our emotions get the best of us in issues like these and Fox News and MSNBC exploit that.

And on a broader scale of abortions and conservatism and the hobby? I am, in fact, pro-choice. Just as China's government should not have a say in who can or cannot have a child, neither should ours. A mother knows best, right? And do we want the government further regulating when and how we raise a family? On a personal scale, I would not ask, nor want a woman to abort my child. But I do not want the government telling me to, either! Would you as a hobbyist not feel better knowing the provider you're with chose and wanted to have her child rather than be forced to by those in power? That doesn't sound like freedom to me, nor does it sound like a government I wish to be under.

As far as Rick Santorum, I respect his lo-budget campaign tackling the Romney Juggernaut and his passionate Christian beliefs. However, I am one of those Ron Paul Libertarian, anti-big-goverment/business-as-usual, get-off-my-lawn! conservatives.
nice reasoned post.

This is mostly a gotcha forum, glad to see a well reasoned post.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:28 AM   #252
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yup - i'm for infanticide. And you're for letting people starve to death and/or die because they can't afford health insurance. So i guess we have a stalemate.
And given that there's already a law on the books requiring doctors to tend to babies who are still viable after an abortion procedure, i wonder if more people would die from Obama's "no" vote position, or from your position on healthcare.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:04 AM   #253
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And given that there's already a law on the books requiring doctors to tend to babies who are still viable after an abortion procedure, i wonder if more people would die from Obama's "no" vote position, or from your position on healthcare.
Do not use reasoned logic on the folks aganist abortion.

They believe, If you can not afford health insurance and die a slow death. Fine

But , If a woman can not afford to raise a child and chooses to abort it then that is some kind of blight on mankind and we are as a society.

I never understood that kind of logic.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:02 AM   #254
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I rest my case.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:33 AM   #255
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I doubt it...

Quote:
I rest my case.
Thank God!

Does this mean you will STFU on this issue?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women