Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2016, 06:32 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
Confession. I am unhappy with both major parties. I struggle with the behaviors of each. I tend to prefer public service oriented public servants. I prefer public servants who can use language with precision, and can accurately express their views. I don't like gamesmanship. Special interests are expert at confusing regular folks like me. Today's sophisticated public relations operations are a couple steps ahead of most people. Many citizens are apt to use self-serving information. I find President-elect Trump to be a bragger and he often lacks the level of respect for others I prefer in civil relations. He certainly has been successful as a business person, at least in the sense that he has accumulated lots of money and property. He seems prone to hyperbole, though. His level of nuance seems a bit shallow at times. His declaration that he won a landslide seems a bit over the top to me. He fell short of something like 45 or 46 % of the overall popular vote. That means most people did not vote for him. His electoral college victory is rather unremarkable, if you review presidential elections to the Civil War and the electoral college history. I have long viewed the electoral college as a troubled system, and this election revealed -once again- some of the inequities. But that's a different subject. What is remarkable about President-elect Trump is the surprise factor of his victory. That is quite remarkable, and damn interesting. But a landslide? In my opinion, not so. There were many in his own party that did not support him, even warned others about him. I do not feel he should behave as if he possesses some sort of mandate. That demeans the majority of Americans who voted for a different candidate, or perhaps, voted against Mr. Trump.

http://www.investors.com/politics/co...om-california/
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 06:37 PM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Confession. I am unhappy with both major parties. I struggle with the behaviors of each. I tend to prefer public service oriented public servants. I prefer public servants who can use language with precision, and can accurately express their views. I don't like gamesmanship. Special interests are expert at confusing regular folks like me. Today's sophisticated public relations operations are a couple steps ahead of most people. Many citizens are apt to use self-serving information. I find President-elect Trump to be a bragger and he often lacks the level of respect for others I prefer in civil relations. He certainly has been successful as a business person, at least in the sense that he has accumulated lots of money and property. He seems prone to hyperbole, though. His level of nuance seems a bit shallow at times. His declaration that he won a landslide seems a bit over the top to me. He fell short of something like 45 or 46 % of the overall popular vote. That means most people did not vote for him. His electoral college victory is rather unremarkable, if you review presidential elections to the Civil War and the electoral college history. I have long viewed the electoral college as a troubled system, and this election revealed -once again- some of the inequities. But that's a different subject. What is remarkable about President-elect Trump is the surprise factor of his victory. That is quite remarkable, and damn interesting. But a landslide? In my opinion, not so. There were many in his own party that did not support him, even warned others about him. I do not feel he should behave as if he possesses some sort of mandate. That demeans the majority of Americans who voted for a different candidate, or perhaps, voted against Mr. Trump.
Read this link. It will explain it to you.

http://www.investors.com/politics/co...om-california/
Old 12-18-2016, 07:18 PM   #18
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Intelligence demands context

The relentless, shrill voices of unreasonable people are the alarm clock of a declining society.

I am hopeful our next president can find an optimal bend of altruism and wisdom. It would be best if he not pay attention to negative restaurant reviews and focus his abilities on fixing our nation's problems and continuing our march toward betterment.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 08:01 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
The relentless, shrill voices of unreasonable people are the alarm clock of a declining society.

I am hopeful our next president can find an optimal bend of altruism and wisdom. It would be best if he not pay attention to negative restaurant reviews and focus his abilities on fixing our nation's problems and continuing our march toward betterment.
But of course. Trump is going to make America great again. Come along for the ride.
Old 12-18-2016, 08:52 PM   #20
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Electoral victories of over 300 have generally been considered landslides. The popular vote is meaningless since it is not how one wins the presidency.

One can take several routes from coast to coast and not cross a single county that voted for Clinton. If this is not a landslide, I don't know what is.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 12:26 AM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Almost all of Hillary's majority vote came from California. No telling how many of those votes were legal.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 05:41 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The relentless, shrill voices of unreasonable people are the ...
... hysterical noises of old disgruntled pussies ...

The Democrats are creating reams of 2020 political ad lines.

Their lawlessness and deceit will play well for Trump in middle America.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:59 AM   #23
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default no party anymore

The Democrats lost me when Gephardt revealed what a partisan hack he was, and what so many of his colleagues were.
The Republicans lost me with their Swift Boat weirdness, and their conspicuous pro-money emphasis. The hatred directed toward Obama was depressing. The birther thing -aided and fueled by Mr. Trump- was absurd and childish. The rants were like ugly vomit. I dislike John McCain's politics but admire him as a person. Bill Clinton makes me squirm, but it is obvious he is brilliant. There is no gray anymore, only black and white. Less thoughtfulness. More "my way or the highway".

We need more wisdom, more calm, more civility.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 08:07 AM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Democrats lost me when Gephardt revealed what a partisan hack he was, and what so many of his colleagues were.
The Republicans lost me with their Swift Boat weirdness, and their conspicuous pro-money emphasis. The hatred directed toward Obama was depressing. The birther thing -aided and fueled by Mr. Trump- was absurd and childish. The rants were like ugly vomit. I dislike John McCain's politics but admire him as a person. Bill Clinton makes me squirm, but it is obvious he is brilliant. There is no gray anymore, only black and white. Less thoughtfulness. More "my way or the highway".

We need more wisdom, more calm, more civility.
We need more Unicorns.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:03 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Republicans lost me with their Swift Boat weirdness, ...
.. you mean that John Kerry is A lying POS?

Are the Democrats are upset about a Trump-Putin connection?
Old 12-19-2016, 12:28 PM   #26
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
... hysterical noises of old disgruntled pussies ...

The Democrats are creating reams of 2020 political ad lines.

Their lawlessness and deceit will play well for Trump in middle America.
"...... hysterical noises of old disgruntled pussies... " Do you mean that kind that's NEVER been grabbed, even by a " deplorable " ??? Say it ain't so !!!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 04:27 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
"...... hysterical noises of old disgruntled pussies... " Do you mean that kind that's NEVER been grabbed, even by a " deplorable " ....Say it ain't so ...
.. and there is good reason why they have "NEVER been grabbed"!!!!

Bill Clinton just moved from "deplorables" to "angry White men"!

Right now he's the only "angry White man" whining!

Now he can't use the influence of the U.S. Government to get money and the influence of being in the White House to get pussy. Sorry Bill, get a handle and get on Eccie. Get a job.
Old 12-20-2016, 09:54 AM   #28
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
.. and there is good reason why they have "NEVER been grabbed"!!!!

Bill Clinton just moved from "deplorables" to "angry White men"!

Right now he's the only "angry White man" whining!

Now he can't use the influence of the U.S. Government to get money and the influence of being in the White House to get pussy. Sorry Bill, get a handle and get on Eccie. Get a job.
His handle should be Slick Willy The Perjuring Sexual Predator That's Was Disbarred in His Own Home State ! He'd prolly list a preference for women in Blew(insky ) dresses ! And pay an extra " premium " if they brought their own cigars !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 11:21 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
His handle should be Slick Willy The Perjuring Sexual Predator ...
Thought it was!
Old 12-20-2016, 11:58 AM   #30
YosemiteJohn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Trumps electoral college margin was ranked 46 out of the 58 presidential election s we've had in the US. He lost the popular vote by almost 3%. The Republicans lost seats in both the House and the Senate. How anyone can claim a landslide is beyond me. He will be president because of a system that over values the votes of citizens in low population states at the expense of those in heavily populated areas. Just the facts.
YosemiteJohn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women