Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47514
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2012, 02:14 PM   #16
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

They look odd. The sound during the act is pretty funny, like you're fucking a Glad bag which I guess you are. But they do feel better than regular condoms. Also if you have the ability and inclination to keep going after you pop then you don't have to stop to change covers. With a regular condom, you really should change the full one for a fresh one or risk it breaking or coming off inside.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:20 PM   #17
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyrrical View Post
They look odd. The sound during the act is pretty funny, like you're fucking a Glad bag which I guess you are. But they do feel better than regular condoms. Also if you have the ability and inclination to keep going after you pop then you don't have to stop to change covers. With a regular condom, you really should change the full one for a fresh one or risk it breaking or coming off inside.
If it's in right and you are lubed up, the bag fucking sound isn't that bad. The first time I tried it, it wasn't that great because it wasn't in right. But the next few times it made alot less noise and felt alot better
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:29 PM   #18
yohollyrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

I recently had a regular turn me on to them. For all of you guys that hate condoms because you can't feel anything---this is the ticket! Great invention--I personally cannot enjoy sex with a condom, but with these--it almost feels like old time normal sex. Try it once-- what do you have to lose? Only draw back is it hangs out of the lady's sweet spot and it just isn't as pretty as a smooth shaved flower!!
yohollyrock is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:37 PM   #19
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
I use them for doubles, they save a helluva time that is wasted by removal and placement of a new condom when a guy just wants to switch up and dive in. We all can fuck with ease of mind without worrying about cross contamination.
I wish I would have had the opportunity to use them on my only doubles experience. The constant changing of condoms left me thinking just better off seeing the two ladies separate for an hour each!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:05 PM   #20
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohollyrock View Post
I recently had a regular turn me on to them. For all of you guys that hate condoms because you can't feel anything---this is the ticket! Great invention--I personally cannot enjoy sex with a condom, but with these--it almost feels like old time normal sex. Try it once-- what do you have to lose? Only draw back is it hangs out of the lady's sweet spot and it just isn't as pretty as a smooth shaved flower!!
BINGO!!

Female Condoms ROCK!
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:20 PM   #21
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why would you assume that IF man or woman who used/enjoyed using the female condoms. Are those who partake of BBFS?
When quite frankly. Those women who enjoy having a huge uncomfortable bag stuffed up inside them and those men who enjoy having their cock rubbing against an uncomfortable large bag sticking out of a woman. Are not folks who I would label as folks who enjoy BBFS. Because frankly. There's NOTHING, at all that's natural feeling when using a female condom.

In fact, to me. Men & women who use them. Are those (to me) who do NOT want to feel the natural heat between them.
I've tried the female condom. It's one of the UN sexxiest things ever. It's NOT natural at all. It's uncomfortable and it's nothing more than having a large bag rubbing against his/her genitals in the most uncomfortable way. Definite means of birth control!

And IMHO. IF both male & female is partaking of this adult lifestyle Both should provide their own condoms. Regardless of their cost.
Everyone is responsible for their own sexual safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
I see that p411 has added an option in the available activities section for ladies to have the option of checking off whether they are female condom friendly. Me myself I wouldn't want to hobby with one because I like to change condoms frequently especially between bells.

Im wondering about the perception ladies might have if guys were to request it. Whether they have that boxed checked off or not.

Providers:

1. Are there any ladies that would assume if this client ask or request her to provide a female condom he regularly participates in BBFS? Would you consider it more risky? What if all his p411 ok were all female condom friendly and you weren't, would it be a red flag?

2. Since these condoms are more expensive and harder to buy in bulk would you charge more to have it availiable?

Hobbyist:

1. If you saw a provider was female condom friendly would you assume any negative feedback from it. This questions is the same premise as the ladies.

2. Also for use of one would you pay slightly more to accommodate for her having them available for you.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:46 PM   #22
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Thanks for posting. I know a large amount of ladies are opposed to these for different reasons, but few will actually say why. The appearance is more so the reason I don't prefer them.

One thing I was a little worried about was on top activities. I was worried the cum might slide down and out of the condom when she got on top. They seem to work better for doggystyle when I used them, butt that rubber queef noice was sorta like hearing clowns at a circus. I didn't use them for on top activities. I migh t try them again, but only as a backup to my own if she didn't prefer it.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:14 PM   #23
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I wouldn't go out be seeking this option however if the provider brought it to my attention. I might give it a try to see how it compares.
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:26 PM   #24
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
Why would you assume that IF man or woman who used/enjoyed using the female condoms. Are those who partake of BBFS?
When quite frankly. Those women who enjoy having a huge uncomfortable bag stuffed up inside them and those men who enjoy having their cock rubbing against an uncomfortable large bag sticking out of a woman. Are not folks who I would label as folks who enjoy BBFS. Because frankly. There's NOTHING, at all that's natural feeling when using a female condom.

In fact, to me. Men & women who use them. Are those (to me) who do NOT want to feel the natural heat between them.
I've tried the female condom. It's one of the UN sexxiest things ever. It's NOT natural at all. It's uncomfortable and it's nothing more than having a large bag rubbing against his/her genitals in the most uncomfortable way. Definite means of birth control!
This is how I feel. I will use them if a partner has issues with ED but greatly prefer a male condom.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:08 AM   #25
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I have tried female condoms on several occasions now, and they have their pros and cons.

Pros:
* Every guy who has ever tried using one with me has said it feels like going bare. They love it
* As others have said, they are particularly ideal for doubles

But I have found that they do have a long list of cons:

*They are messy. I've had several incidents of spillage after the deed is done. To prevent spillage, its important to pull it out with his cock, and be sure to hold the outer portion up to keep from spilling anything.

*They need lots of lube on the outside to insert comfortably, and are awkward to insert. Inserting one before the session begins just doesn't work. Talk about killing the sexy.

*They do not work well at all for certain positions. Being a fan of CG and RCG, I have found that using a female condom in these positions really gets in the way of things and does not work well.

*I've been told that the 'visual' in K9 is, well, less than appealing.

So, female condoms do have their advantages, but they also have their disadvantages which in my opinion, outweigh the good, with the exception of using them in doubles.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:49 AM   #26
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohollyrock View Post
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:36 AM   #27
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I've debated using them, but I've never had a request. I would probably try it, the "must use lube" thing is kind of a deal breaker for me though.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:51 AM   #28
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

And then there's:
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:02 PM   #29
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol That could be a HOT "rubber" fantasy............In more ways then one.......YUM!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #30
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyrrical View Post
And then there's:
Pure awesomeness lol!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net