Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160488
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default THE CORRUPTION OF OBAMA MEDIA (CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, NBC)

CNN MANAGING EDITOR SENDS STAFF EMAIL DEFENDING CROWLEY

Late this afternoon, TMZ reported a leaked email from CNN Managing Editor Mark Whitaker to the staff of CNN, defending disgraced second presidential debate moderator Candy Crowley. It’s a full-throated list of Barack Obama talking points. Here’s the email:

"Let's start with a big round of applause for Candy Crowley for a superb job under the most difficult circumstances imaginable. She and her team had to select and sequence questions in a matter of hours, and then she had to deal with the tricky format, the nervous questioners, the aggressive debaters, all while shutting out the pre-debate attempts to spin and intimidate her. She pulled it off masterfully.

The reviews on Candy's performance have been overwhelmingly positive but Romney supporters are going after her on two points, no doubt because their man did not have as good a night as he had in Denver. On the legitimacy of Candy fact-checking Romney on Obama's Rose Garden statement, it should be stressed that she was just stating a point of fact: Obama did talk about an act (or acts) of terror, no matter what you think he meant by that at the time. On why Obama got more time to speak, it should be noted that Candy and her commission producers tried to keep it even but that Obama went on longer largely because he speaks more slowly. We're going to do a word count to see whether, as in Denver, Romney actually got more words in even if he talked for a shorter period of time."

This is ridiculously biased, partisan, and stupid – or, as CNN might put it, brilliant.

Start with the line that Crowley did a good job “under the most difficult circumstances imaginable.” This wasn’t the Battle of the Bulge. It was a presidential debate. And Crowley put herself at the center of attention with repeated interviews, declarations that she would exceed her role, and finally, an ass-kissing for President Obama worthy of Chris Matthews. Whitaker’s elaboration on her role is simply absurd. Selecting questions is not difficult. Neither is the format. Debaters are supposed to be aggressive. And the notion that she “shut out the pre-debate attempts to spin and intimidate her”? Laughable. Obama intimidated her during the debate into repeating her false fact check of Mitt Romney on Libya.

But Whitaker continues this virtuosic manifesto of idiocy. He says that the reviews of her performance were “overwhelmingly positive.” But they weren’t. Even Politico, which is on the Obama Christmas mailing list, ripped her over her Libya gaffe. So did the Washington Post. So, in fact, did Candy Crowley.
But according to Whitaker, who apparently reads his talking points from Media Matters each morning over a breakfast of non-fat organic yogurt and Kool-Aid, the only people who thought Crowley brutalized the debate were “Romney supporters.” Why? “No doubt because their man did not have as good a night as he had in Denver.

Thanks for that, Stephanie Cutter. Those objective journalists at CNN are doing a stellar job of keeping their biases hidden.

But it gets worse. Whitaker says that Crowley’s false fact check was “just stating a point of fact.” No, she wasn’t. She admitted as much later. So did much of the leftist, Obama-supporting media. She butchered the facts.
But it gets even worse. Whitaker on the dramatic time imbalance in favor of Obama: “On why Obama got more time to speak, it should be noted that Candy and her commission producers tried to keep it even but that Obama went on longer largely because he speaks more slowly. We're going to do a word count to see whether, as in Denver, Romney actually got more words in even if he talked for a shorter period of time.”

A word count?! If the number of words mattered more than the time count, Romney should have spoken incredibly slowly – he should have spoken at approximately two words a minute, then taken up 80 minutes of the debate. He’d have been gypped on time, according Whitaker – he’d only have spoken 160 words. If CNN is now going to account for speaking cadency, they’re punishing people who are articulate, and rewarding people who say “um” a lot. Call it Obama missing telemprompter affirmative action.

CNN’s a joke. Candy Crowley’s a joke. They’re perfect for each other.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...ending-crowley
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:47 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The media will stop at no excuse, disadvantage, or otherwise foolery to engineer a 2nd Obama term....

They were dishonest in shielding Obama in 2008; in 2012 they have sunk even lower.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:55 AM   #3
timpage
Account Disabled

What's incredible is that CNN thinks they have to defend themselves from attacks by right-wing hacks and pundits. Romney got his ass kicked in the second debate and now a whipping boy needs to be found as an excuse.....and the so-called liberal media is always a good candidate for that per the whackos. Now, they're going to do a word count?!? Because out of a 90 minute debate, Obama got 3 minutes and 14 seconds more than Romney? Crazy.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:57 AM   #4
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

dishonest and partisan, even if subliminally so.

however there is a growing school of thought that crowley was co-opted and a participant in a supposed obama "gotcha" moment

it has backfired however
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:05 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I wouldn't be surprised if CNN gave the questions to TeamObama in advance.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:09 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

snick
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:23 AM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

however there is a growing school of thought that crowley was co-opted and a participant in a supposed obama "gotcha" moment

it has backfired however
Hey, the bitch admitted that she had that as one of her notes because she knew it would come up. Hell, she probably rehearsed it with President Obama.

I truly think that the American People are beginning to see the Liberal News Media for what it is.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #8
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I love seeing you guys go batty over this i really do.

markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:29 AM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Of course you relish the advantage that the sympathetic media gives you.......thanks for the confirmation.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:31 AM   #10
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Of course you relish the advantage that the sympathetic media gives you.......thanks for the confirmation.
No i love seeing you making excuses for your guy getting his ass kicked.

Let's do the next debate on Fox! LOL
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:58 AM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
What's incredible is that CNN thinks they have to defend themselves from attacks by right-wing hacks and pundits. Romney got his ass kicked in the second debate and now a whipping boy needs to be found as an excuse.....and the so-called liberal media is always a good candidate for that per the whackos. Now, they're going to do a word count?!? Because out of a 90 minute debate, Obama got 3 minutes and 14 seconds more than Romney? Crazy.
That 3:14 minutes was almost equivalent to a 10% advantage, Little Timmy, but you're too ignorant to see it. In college, a 10% difference in performance is the difference between an 'A' and a 'B' or a 'B' and a 'C'. Weren't you -- and everybody else -- grading those two candidates on their performance, Little Timmy? CNN and Crowley gave Odumbo a significant advantage -- a letter grade difference -- to perform at Romney's expense, Little Timmy.

Furthermore, Romney didn't get his 'ass kicked' as you suggest, Little Timmy. CNN's other polls say something quite different.

When asked who did the debate make you more likely to vote for, the respondents were tied between Romney and Obama, 25-25 percent.

CNN poll gave the edge to Romney in the following areas:
*On who would better handle the economy: 58 percent Romney; 40 percent Obama.
*On who would better handle health care: 49 percent Romney; 46 percent Obama
*On taxes: 51 percent Romney; 44 percent Obama
*On who is a stronger leader: 49 percent Romney; 46 percent Obama
*On who is more likeable: 47 percent Obama: 41 percent Romney
*On who cares more about your life: 44 percent Obama; 40 percent Romney
*On who answered more directly: 45 percent Romney; 43 percent Obama
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:43 AM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
No i love seeing you making excuses for your guy getting his ass kicked.

Let's do the next debate on Fox! LOL
It's not an excuse when it's a fact, marks-rocks-with-pee. Mark Whitaker, Managing Editor CNN, said, "Odumbo got more time to speak. . .[and] went on longer" because Crowley and her producers consciously allowed him to do so.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1978912.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:00 PM   #13
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

What is it with you righties and your lack of respect for anything (even facts) and everyone who doesn't agree with you exactly? It used to be that conservatives had this value called, "respect" (well except for those conservatives who were wearing hoods, burning crosses and lynching) and looked down on those who did not show it for differing views and people in any elected office. Few of you seem capable of discussing or even arguing issues without personal insults, ad-hominem attacks and juvenile name calling and handle mashing. I mean one of the tenets of conservatism was that popular culture was coarsening society, but it looks like you all got coarsened the most by far (yes, I know there are some liberals who name call and insult too, but it just seems to me they are fewer and farther between). What's up with all that?

Now you all seem like you would run Lincoln, Roosevelt, Eisenhower and even Nixon out of the party if they weren't dead (after all Nixon advocated universal healthcare in a speech to Congress in 1973 - look it up) and you completely disrespect people in your own party who aren't PC and don't parrot all the party lines exactly as RINOs. I would go so far as to call you all the true Communists because it really seems you would LOVE a one party state that has party control of what everyone says and thinks. Tell me I'm wrong please, but every reference to those who don't agree with you seems to drip disrespect and condescension.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:04 PM   #14
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

BTW, setting up any media (not Fox) that doesn't walk in lock step with the right as biased before debates or campaign and then crying foul only if and when it doesn't turn out the way they want is an old right-wing trick. Wah, Wah, Wah!
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:08 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

it has backfired however

subliminal ???

subliminal morons

willard fucked up .. and got nailed.... Period.

Im sure the dems practiced co-opting that gotcha moment

you silly fuckers are a hoot and a half ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women