Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47473
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35250
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2011, 10:46 PM   #31
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Agree 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem69horns View Post
Two things ...

I am with AF ... only two Providers vouch for this website; one joined and posted her loving the website the same day, and the other has minimal activity here and just joined two weeks ago.

And lastly, and call me paranoid, but anybody that gives you a username and a password will easily be able to gain access to your computer, and everything on the harddrive.
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:14 PM   #32
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Or maybe you are a part of that site. Funny you have 2 dam post and want to come in calling people haters. You got one dam thing right. I hate thieves! I will blast the thievery. My phone rings with my choice of advertisement and my photos No Problem!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by britt5656 View Post
Yes u should check it out maybe the other girls are just being haters cause they're photo shoots are from they're cell phone cameras and they're phone ainyt ringing I wonder why!?!? Ha ha I support www.netchixx.com !!!
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:28 AM   #33
Asian Ann
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73998
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Another Thief Site

NaughtyReviews.com is another site that steals pictures and adds erroneous information. I was listed as a redhead who would be dumb enough to travel to San Antonio from Austin for a rate of $75 for the half hour.

I had a taker who was crushed when I said no to him at 10-11 pm.

Then the site has the gall to ask me if I want to pay to advertise with them.

Ann
Asian Ann is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:58 AM   #34
naughtynicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 72522
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow THANKS FOR THE INFO

I HAVE HAD IT DONE TO MY PICTURES WHEN I CAME BACK TO WORKING FOR SEVERAL YEARS I POSTED ON BACKPAGE AND SOMEONE DID THE SAME TO ME I REPORTED IT TO BACKPAGE WHO WERE RIGHT ON TOP OF IT THEY DELEATED THEM ASAP I DO'T USE BACKPAGE ANYMORE BUT I WAS GRATEFUL THEY REMEMBERED ME FROM BEFORE AND HANDLED IT I AM NEW TO THIS KIND OF ADVERTISING AS WELL THANKS FOR THE INFO NAUGHTY NICOLE
naughtynicole is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:01 AM   #35
Guest060513
Account Disabled

User ID: 65299
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
If you have any presence at all on TER, better check for your new CityVibe ad that you never knew you placed. They are infamous for this and have been doing it for years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannisary View Post
CityVibe will create a profile for you when they make the unauthorized ad. If they have your email the profile will be connected to it and you can go onto CityVibe and request the profile password. They will send it to your email and then you can go into your profile and delete the ad.
Thank you & thank you, both, for the very helpful info & heads up! Much appreciated. *hugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem69horns View Post
Two things ...

I am with AF ... ... ... ...
Hi buddy! You haven't been with me quite yet.. when do I get that raincheck anyways?

Ahem, back on topic. lol.
Another obnoxious one for the list: City E List Promotions. Uhh, are they advertising for me, or to me? I still can't tell.. either way, I don't know how they got my email but they've been abusing it ever since!
Guest060513 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #36
AimeeAims
Account Frozen

User ID: 56605
My ECCIE Reviews

Eek, now I have to pay a lawyer just to keep sites from using my pix?? Isn't there any financial penalty for them or do they just say "oops, we'll take your pix down".

If I have to pay a lawyer or even INVEST MY OWN TIME in having them remove my pics, I should be able to recoup my money if they are making money by using them!
AimeeAims is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:09 PM   #37
Bobbie_Bardot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 52299
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Stolen images Netchixx.com

It may be old news, but if anyone would like to file a claim for Netchixx.com it can be done here.

https://supportcenter.godaddy.com/DomainServices/TrademarkClaimPage.aspx?prog_i d=GoDaddy&isc=

I finally got fed up with emailing these guys to take my ad down with no replies.

If enough ladies report this website for stealing images & content, they will lose their hosting.

Hopefully some gents will also see this posting and realize that allot of content on the Netchixx.com
website may be false.

Now if I can get a hold of SugarNights.com who is replacing my watermark with theirs, that will be golden.

Go daddy told me to look into both
exmasters.com
and
planetvelosityxlinternetcorp
for Sugar Nights hosting

Best of luck to everyone.

"The circle is small because those in it value integrity above all else"
Bobbie_Bardot is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:08 PM   #38
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
they are hiding behind a domain proxy so you will have a difficult time finding the real owners. I will use my "skills" to dig out more.
Really most companies use this function for domain registration for privacy,especially if it's adult entertainment related, since they are hosted on Go Daddy, they know who owns the site.
but be sure you never make any profit from someone calling you from that site, if you were to take a appointment from someone that contacted you using them, it could undermine your ability to claim they are using your info malicously.

look on the site T&C and you'll get the contact info
they are owned by 365 Global Entertainment LLC
google the name and you'll get the corporation info
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:11 PM   #39
Bobbie_Bardot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 52299
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Netchixx.com stealing content and images

Ladies,

I guess I wasn't the only one having issues with Netchixx.com

http://p3nlhclust404.shr.prod.phx3.s...edirect_1.html

Maybe others wrote in and go daddy got tired of it?

I do not need business from websites that post false content and steal my name to spam & direct traffic to their site.

How can I get business from a site when they are advertising me in cities I'm not even visiting, or that I never visit?

I'm sure that they were seeing this as a favor, but if that was the case, then they should have had my ad posted correctly
with the approved "public" images and contact information in a city that I do visit.

They were clearly spam directing traffic off of me.

Instead of doing the right thing, netchixx.com decided to steal copyright images and content from my "private members only website"
they also took a bunch of random shots from the internet of other people, not even me.

No one will ever phone me from netchixx.com as I do not have a phone number to be contacted at.

I'm very selective about who I choose to see (my plate is full). I am not trying to get a bunch of ads plastered
about the internet indexing my "private" images all over google.

BTW... google indexed images are extremely difficult to get down.

By the above link, it looks as though netchixx.com may have run into a bit of difficulty for their careless actions.

Ladies, if netchixx.com comes back up and this happens or has happened to you

Email: trademarkclaims@godaddy.com (unless they just dropped them)

This will work for other websites who are stealing content as well.

1. Contact the site directly and ask them to remove your ad info because you did not approve it.
If they don't remove it or send a nasty reply, which happens all too often, then...

2. Find their hosting company under whois and then the hosting companies legal or trademark email address.

3. Send the hosting company an email notification under Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) - google how to do it.

If the images are you and you can prove it (meaning you have a better version of the image than the site that is using them) the host
will see that they are you and that they belong to you. The host does not want to get sued.

4. Make sure that when you email the hosting company that you also send yourself a copy of that same email.
The host will see this and know that you are serious.

5. As a last resort, do not be afraid find yourself a lawyer.

This type of stuff is really un cool and needs to stop.

I do appreciate your input @dreamvacationdates and you trying to help us ladies.

"The circle is small because those in it value integrity above all else"
Bobbie_Bardot is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:31 PM   #40
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Really they most likely violated the Go Daddy hosting rules that got them bounced, you really don't want a adult site on Go Daddy, if it was for DMCA they would just block that particular content from being viewed, they won't delete it, the site owner would have to do that, They can block the content by using .htaccess, they wouldn't take down the whole site. also when you do file a DMCA they get to reply back to it, if they can come up with anything that shows you posted the info, and your making money, they might not remove it.
When they check for DMCA they usually just do it to avoid problems, they don't really check too hard to see if it's really your content, they'll just go ahead and block it after they give them a time period to reply back to the DMCA. depend on what they say/do with the reply then things can get problematic. usually they just delete the content.
Just make sure when you go the DMCA route, you didn't just forget you posted a profile yourself, some ladies post a lot of profiles on different sites and lose count.
not saying that is what happen here, but it does happen. alot
Old 05-29-2013, 09:13 PM   #41
Malcolm1357
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

ECCIE is getting pretty sloppy about letting providers post bogus pics in their showcases. There is a well documented case in the Panhandle Florida area of a provider who stole pictures of supermodels and nothing has been done. The thread has been up for well over a day and the mods have been RTM'ed, with documentation of the invalid pics, and nothing has been done. This not only hurts hobbyists, but also brings in to question the showcase's of respectable and honest providers here on ECCIE.

Here's the thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=746043

#26 - False advertising will not be permitted on ECCIE. If you utilize our forums, Showcase, or other advertising features, we ask that your tactics are straight-forward and accurate. If you choose to use images in your advertising, we require that the subject of the images are in fact you. Cases of alleged "false advertising" whether it be through inaccurate images or with text, should be reported to staff by the members using the RTM function. Investigation and appropriate actions will be taken, which may include removal of the false material and could possibly result in loss of ad-posting privileges.
Malcolm1357 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 04:14 AM   #42
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

this wouldn't be a DMCA issue, the person being offended would have to make the complain, so ECCIE can't use that as a reason to remove the ad.
It puts ECCIE in a issue where you need to prove, since it not the supermodel then who is it instead,
in other words can you confirm the person in the picture will not be the person that answers the door, just saying the picture is of a supermodel isn't enough, someone need to go knock on the door. or inform the supermodel that someone is using her pictures, there is no doubt she's file a complain.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:49 AM   #43
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had clients call me off of a site called The Sexy List... I never posted on this site and they stole my info and pics.

http://dallas.thesexylist.com/

KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #44
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
I have had clients call me off of a site called The Sexy List... I never posted on this site and they stole my info and pics.

http://dallas.thesexylist.com/
You used the word clients, so you're making money off of them using you pics info?
Old 05-30-2013, 03:09 PM   #45
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

A lot of these places will pull your ads from Backpage.. and if you read the Backpage TOS you will find that they have permission. It's not "theft".
Grace Preston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women