Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley
Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452902
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2023, 03:09 PM   #31
hortical
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby1750 View Post
1) Nice review.

2) Don't get defensive with trolls; instead, give it right back to them.

3) I don't know why you monger or what your personal situation is. I monger because I love having sexual relations with beautiful, youthful, fit/sexy, feminine women. Paying for this type of woman is the only means by which I can obtain this type of woman regularly. I'm addicted. A positive sexual encounter with a hot girl gives me an incredible high.

But BBW?? That's a different story. BBW is always easy pussy. If you're genuinely into this type of woman, you should be able to get them for free. Try tinder/bumble/match and just say you're looking for friends-with-benefits. You'll pull numbers. You'll have a free rotation in no time. Heck, you throw $100 to single BBW's, and you'll have them queuing down the street. Fatties are the most abundant type of woman in upstate NY.

If you're all about rapport and don't have fitness/looks standards, you don't have to pay for sex.
I will go with all types. I just prefer BBW. And honestly, the Brazilian types are not that impressive for me, I'm really more about feeling and rapport than simply looks. Most of the Brazilians have the personality of a brick wall. Further, I cannot come from a BJ (how I wish I could!!!) and I work for a while for the nut, so feeling is very important to me. But thanks for your tips. I appreciate your perspective, and it is probably a common one here.

In case you didn't notice, I did point out my issue. But I'm not going to be too aggressive, I already have a shit ton of warnings. And I kind of like this place.
hortical is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 03:16 PM   #32
hortical
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southgate18 View Post
If you think condoms are important for your safety - then wear them. But stop lecturing grown men about their life choices and stop deluding yourself that most of these ladies are having raw sex with someone. Isn't that the point in wearing a condom?
That was my point. That's what the fuck you attempted to do, in you oh so subversive way . Now stop harassing me before I really get triggered. The shit is past over, go find something to do.
Old 12-13-2023, 08:41 PM   #33
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortical View Post
That was my point. That's what the fuck you attempted to do, in you oh so subversive way . Now stop harassing me before I really get triggered. The shit is past over, go find something to do.
Hortical: I don't think you understood South's message. That third paragraph wasn't directed to you. It was directed to the jackasses on here who pass judgment on going bare. You're not one of them. South's message makes clear he is fully in agreement with you. He didn't write anything in any post in this thread that I would consider offensive/instigative/inflammatory. Getting triggered? This isn't Harvard.

Stop getting butthurt so easily. It seems like you WANT to be insulted. I mean, if that's what you're into, I can recommend a professional dominatrix who will give a good ball-whipping.
Hobby1750 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 09:06 PM   #34
hortical
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby1750 View Post
Hortical: I don't think you understood South's message. That third paragraph wasn't directed to you. It was directed to the jackasses on here who pass judgment on going bare. You're not one of them. South's message makes clear he is fully in agreement with you. He didn't write anything in any post in this thread that I would consider offensive/instigative/inflammatory. Getting triggered? This isn't Harvard.
Doh.
Old 12-13-2023, 09:21 PM   #35
hortical
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southgate18 View Post
Hort - I am not sure what I said that triggered you - but I agree with you that the worst part about this forum is when guys attack other guys taste in women or their choices about condoms. . Beauty and sexiness is in the eye of the beholder. Risk and safety are a personal choice.

If you like men, trans, BBW, spinners.......martians - I hope you find what makes you happy, but don't assume that is what makes other guys happy.

If you think condoms are important for your safety - then wear them. But stop lecturing grown men about their life choices and stop deluding yourself that most of these ladies are having raw sex with someone. Isn't that the point in wearing a condom?
Well, I owe you an apology, it seems. I always like to think I have good comprehension skills, but apparently I missed the side of the barn on this one.

Sorry.

But I will tell you what it was... The combination of previously ignoring my request about the bandage thing so long ago, in conjunction with your , which to me, read as what I have already stated. It seemed to me that you implied that what I do was somehow inferior to, you know, anyone else.

But Hobby is spot on, I probably read too much into it anyway, and learning when to pick battles has definitely never been one of my strong suits. Fighting them, though, most certainly is.

Anyway, cheers! I'm trying to get my next adventure set up.
Old 12-14-2023, 04:02 AM   #36
Southgate18
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Hort - the 2nd quote above that you attribute to me - is not from me - it is from someone else. I am not even really sure what it means.

PS - I am not sure what you are referring to with the "bandage" thing - but if I failed to respond to something it's far more likely that I am a fuck up than me ignoring you.
Southgate18 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 04:41 AM   #37
swifty2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

isn't this where some mod chimes in and either locks the thread or tells you guys to knock it off ?
swifty2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 03:18 PM   #38
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Yes

Time to get back on the threads original topic please
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 10:22 PM   #39
Northerndancer
Lord of Stamina

Northerndancer is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 05:04 AM   #40
BugsySegal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Fat girls love the hairy load down the throat box, they eat too much but love protein
BugsySegal is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Sydney - STG - Albany - 518-543-4934

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women