Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2017, 08:21 AM   #1
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Classy. . .is Important!

I find it semi-shocking that some Providers are not very classy. Maybe I shouldn't be shocked at all. Some are, and some aren't..... I take pride in my appearance, and how I talk and act in the real world, as well as the hobby. My question is for the guys.
Do you find it common or rare to find a classy and sophisticated woman here??? Thank you, Zena.
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:52 AM   #2
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

"Classy" to a guy making 30,000 a year and 100,000 a year are different.
They are also different without the salary aspect

So you are classy to you but you may be a mobile home park girl to me.
Your photos are not classy to me and based on them I wouldn't see you.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 10:30 AM   #3
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Classy means the lady is smart, elegant, glamorous, a socialite, and beautiful. I have not found that combination in the hobby world. A smart and sophisticated woman is also not easy. That kills it for hobby world, these are the easiest women to bed down, a phone call and some cash and I get laid. So, kind of kills the classy thing.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 11:32 AM   #4
Zena
Waco & more

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Got your 6.....Im surprised to hear you say that!!!! The woman in your avatar isnt even classy!!!! Ahahahaha!
I dont think you would know classy if she was standing next to you in an elevator. Lol.... You make me laugh... I wasnt going to lower myself to respond...but you make it hard to resist. Lol. Ive never ever lived in a mobile home and the reason I'm classier than some- is - I DONT look down on people who do live in mobile homes/ or trailers!... I've traveled all over and Americans dont realize just how good we have it in this world. (Even though poverty is on the rise in the U.S. at an alarming rate).
Gentlemantoo~ I see your point, and thank you for commenting on this in a mature way...which is what I was hoping for. I see your point. Some of the ladies dont have the combination of classy and sophistication and glamour.
I dont think I'm better than others...that is not what this was about. Im truly interested in this subject, since Im not 25-30 years old and Im bigger... A bbw. I think a woman should be able to OFFER MORE.
( What can she bring to the table? ) ( bedroom skills and more ). That was my point. (Although guys dont give half a shit..if i can crochet.. Or speak 200 words in Spanish... Or love old trucks. Ha ha ha!!!) No. I dont crochet. It was a joke.
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:46 AM   #5
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No freebies in adult business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
I find it semi-shocking that some Providers are not very classy. Maybe I shouldn't be shocked at all. Some are, and some aren't..... I take pride in my appearance, and how I talk and act in the real world, as well as the hobby. My question is for the guys.
Do you find it common or rare to find a classy and sophisticated woman here??? Thank you, Zena.
Professional trashing other professionals In pay to play.In business world never see other businesses trashing other businesses.Unprofessional in the business world.All paid professionals are going to be classy and best behavior in a paid session.See how classy professionals act with clients with empty pockets.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 10:54 AM   #6
Zena
Waco & more

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fancylady. I was NOT TALKING TO YOU.
JUST STAY OUT OF IT!
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:48 PM   #7
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, your responses here have not been at all classy. If you start a threAD along these lines you should be able to portray yourself in such a manner that one views you in that regard. I'm seeing more clASS than anything and that isn't a good look for anyone. Just my humble opinion of course.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:26 PM   #8
Zena
Waco & more

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kendall4u. I AM CLASSY! Meet me and you will see! Or better yet, ask any of my clients, or fans. Thank you &
Good night.
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:46 PM   #9
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default That's the thing about being classy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
Kendall4u. I AM CLASSY! Meet me and you will see! ...Thank you &
Good night.
You should never have to tell anybody that you are...
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:39 PM   #10
Zena
Waco & more

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good point !
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:46 PM   #11
Submissive Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 346938
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree that "classy" to some is not classy to others.. I do feel like a lady of the night can be "classy," even if she is "easy." Higher class is a trait that is brought on by life experiences and desires. Having a lot of money does not correlate to being "classy."

I do not believe all providers want to portray that they are a classy, that would leave a lot of gentlemen searching..

But, there are quite a few gentlemen who look for a lady who is well put together, dresses to impress, and has better than average communication skills.. they know what determines class in their book and they know how to find it (if they do not know how to find it, I am sure they learn quickly!)

Just as us ladies have red flags when screening a gentleman, they have red flags when booking appointments.. I believe a lack of communication would be a greater issue than a lack of class for a lot of gentlemen..
Submissive Angel is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 09:54 PM   #12
RockThomas
Premium Access

Encounters: 78
Default Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
"Classy" to a guy making 30,000 a year and 100,000 a year are different.
They are also different without the salary aspect

So you are classy to you but you may be a mobile home park girl to me.
Your photos are not classy to me and based on them I wouldn't see you.
Manners? Common courtesy?
RockThomas is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:27 AM   #13
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 35

Reminds me of the saying,

Only a gentleman can insult me, and a gentleman never would.

So the point is classy ladies don't start a thread discussing the lack of class among their peers.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 10:09 AM   #14
Zena
Waco & more

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well... Im not sure how i got so many enemies here. I surely didnt mean this thread to come off the way it did! If you look at my activity on Eccie - on Another realm, or any of my Reviews , I am very sweet and kind. This wasnt an Ad at all! .....Or meant to trash other ladies AT ALL! It was meant to say- what can a lady bring to the table ? Me ! or anyone! I was thinking out loud. Im not 22. Im not 130 lbs, so - personality is very VERY important to me- also SKILLS! It was only to say- what can we give to a gentleman? ( to me- being CLASSY-
Is important! ) If someone doesnt think my photos are classy- fine. But Im not here to bash others. My behavior is important to me.... in a session, and out of one.
I hope i explained it a little better!
Everyone- have a great day!
Thank you, Zena.
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 10:50 AM   #15
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

To me, being classy is having the judgment to decide what's appropriate in a given situation. The things a woman (or man) wears, the words we speak, the actions we take when with another, should be different in public than they are behind closed doors. You wouldn't wear a black bustier to a friend's funeral, but you might wear one once you're private with a date (even someone you met at the funeral lol).
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women