Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Website News and Announcements
Website News and Announcements This forum will contain any news, announcements, and updates regarding the site. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
daaaaaman 446
MoneyManMatt 441
cockalatte 433
Still Looking 400
Jon Bon 330
Harley Diablo 302
nicemusic 285
honest_abe 266
samcruz 250
You&Me 236
mriley000 231
dominos 226
lupegarland 215
Hawkeye9 215
txboi817 211
Top Posters
DallasRain59269
pyramider44719
LexusLover40769
Yssup Rider40049
gman4439739
Still Looking35944
WTF34400
Mokoa33542
offshoredrilling31907
Mojojo31472
Chica Chaser31062
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28729
dearhunter27216
Wakeup26539

Old 06-17-2018, 04:32 AM   #16
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 101

https://www.eccie.net/ecciesubscriptions.php?do=premium

A lot has changed here. The ability to put the location of the incall in the title of Weekly Updates and Encounters isn’t one of them. Please help everyone by doing so.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:37 AM   #17
gag23
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

If I/we had lifetime vip assess on the old ecccie, do we still have it?
gag23 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:50 AM   #18
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Yea my premium access seems to be gone even though its supposed to be good til October. But its just back up so.....
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 06:11 AM   #19
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 101

Do you still have Men’s Lounge access? If so, I think you still have PA.

All the old reviews are gone, so if you’re looking there you won’t see anything until new reviews start getting posted in those forums.

A lot has changed here. The ability to put the location of the incall in the title of Weekly Updates and Encounters isn’t one of them. Please help everyone by doing so.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 07:38 AM   #20
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I tried to contact ECCIE via the email address ads@eccie.net per the instructions but I get a failed email message back. HELP!
00572 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 12:16 PM   #21
devinn38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I contactd CCBill this morning. I had one their people help me with a subscription request. I used their live chat function and the person on their end was very helpful. According to that person, CCBill is no longer handling subscriptions for ECCIE. I wanted to buy a subscription but have no idea how to do that.
devinn38 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 01:07 PM   #22
Keystone
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

I just chatted with someone from ccbill. He said they handle payments for over 32000 websites. He didn’t seem to be aware they didn’t do it for Eccie. I guess I’ll have to wait until all the kinks (no pun intended) are ironed out, or do a review (but I’m not sure where to post one.
Keystone is online now   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 01:14 PM   #23
St.Christopher
Administrator

Everyone should have the same access they had before. If you don't contact websupport@eccie.net and they will take care of you.

ccBill is temporarily unavailable. There are other payment methods such as check, money order, and Bitcoin is coming soon. We hope to have the bugs ironed out with ccBill by the end of the week, but if it doesn't happen the way I expect it to, then we will move on to a different payment processor.

Should the latter scenario be the case, it will take awhile because whichever payment processor we go with, we will have to build the interface connecting it to the site and the mechanism for the upgrades when purchases are made. So we may be stuck with check or money order for awhile.

Many, many of our users mail in money orders regularly and have for years. It's not that much of an inconvenience. If you need the address, the people at the websupport address can supply it to you so you can complete your purchase
St.Christopher is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 10:27 PM   #24
RWglobal
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default PA carryover, not granted access to reply/ask Q's on Admin threads

Hi there!
So glad to see Eccie up again!

So, the first part of my question:
If we had some credit towards PA at the time of the Big Pause button being hit, does that carry over? Would hope so... seeing reviews/experiences in detail will expedite writing reviews for PA... see the catch 22?

Probably related to PA, but I can't even read MY OWN posts/reviews (tho they are listed ubder my profile).

I'm still reading admin-type threads, so please forgive me if this is all covered somewhere...

Rich
RWglobal is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:18 PM   #25
ztonk
Super Moderator

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWglobal View Post
Probably related to PA, but I can't even read MY OWN posts/reviews (tho they are listed ubder my profile).
The reviews will count toward your total and the Yes/No recommendations will be viewable, but the actual text of the review no longer exists on the site. Not even us moderators can see them.

z
Old 06-18-2018, 01:23 PM   #26
Lilneo
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. C View Post
Everyone should have the same access they had before. If you don't contact websupport@eccie.net and they will take care of you.

ccBill is temporarily unavailable. There are other payment methods such as check, money order, and Bitcoin is coming soon. We hope to have the bugs ironed out with ccBill by the end of the week, but if it doesn't happen the way I expect it to, then we will move on to a different payment processor.

Should the latter scenario be the case, it will take awhile because whichever payment processor we go with, we will have to build the interface connecting it to the site and the mechanism for the upgrades when purchases are made. So we may be stuck with check or money order for awhile.

Many, many of our users mail in money orders regularly and have for years. It's not that much of an inconvenience. If you need the address, the people at the websupport address can supply it to you so you can complete your purchase
Sounds good. Any chance in being able to use gift cards through paygarden like lots of other sites do?
Lilneo is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 02:15 PM   #27
cboat
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWglobal View Post
Hi there!
So glad to see Eccie up again!

So, the first part of my question:
If we had some credit towards PA at the time of the Big Pause button being hit, does that carry over? Would hope so... seeing reviews/experiences in detail will expedite writing reviews for PA... see the catch 22?

I'm still reading admin-type threads, so please forgive me if this is all covered somewhere...

Rich
I can't access provider reviews and don't know if this is a site problem or something with my specific account.
cboat is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 02:24 PM   #28
dj8rocks
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboat View Post
I can't access provider reviews and don't know if this is a site problem or something with my specific account.
Reviews are no longer viewable by anyone. They have been replace by encounter reports that have had some changes made to the format. You can view the new ones
dj8rocks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women