Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2012, 07:59 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Just the facts COG

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
And while we're at it, please locate the article in the Constitution which permits the federal government to be involved in local education. I seemed to have missed it.
We went from you saying that the Fedreal Government runs local schools to me pointing out that they only provide 11% funding and that the local school boards run the schools to you wanting me to defend even that action.

I do not want to defend the Department of Education. I do want to get the facts out there.

If you say the Federal Government runs local school districts than you provide support for that statement.

I have shown where the funding comes from. I have shown who actually runs the school districts.

Now you want to switch subjects.

See the difference you want to talk about fantasy, I want to talk about reality.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #32
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are right: it dictates how the states will run their schools.
u r 1 dumbazz cocksuckin mofo. spit the jizz outta ur mouth then STFU. LOL!
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:35 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
u r 1 dumbazz cocksuckin mofo. spit the jizz outta ur mouth then STFU. LOL!
Af-Fuckup is another shameful representative of a failing public education system.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:07 AM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
im quite sure i did better in college than fucktard u, who went 2 Fucktard U. LOL!
Poor, poor Af-Fuckup. Af-Fuckup thinks being retained in high school for three extra years is equivalent to earning an associate degree from a community college. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:15 AM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
ima ivy leaguer I B Hankering4CockInMyMouthPumping Fast&Furious. whattabout u fucktard? oh, & iwas on scholarship. LOL!
Af-Fuckup, the 'quality' of your eduction is obvious in every one of your ignorant, illiterate posts.

Poor, poor Af-Fuckup.
Af-Fuckup thinks being retained in high school for three extra years is equivalent to earning an associate degree from a community college. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:21 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
i know 4 a fact im smarter than u.
Poor, poor Af-Fuckup. Af-Fuckup thinks being retained in high school for three extra years is equivalent to earning an associate degree from a community college. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #37
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering42Cocksinmymouth View Post
if u post right after this post, it is ur admission that u like having sex with hairless 18 yr. old latino boys.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:39 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
all u can do iz repeat the same shit over-n-over. never saw u prove ur smart. proof! im right. game. set. match. i win. but thanku 4 playin. LOL!
Af-Fuckup, as long as you keep posting your ignorant, illiterate drivel, no one has to 'prove' they are smarter than you: you've already de facto demonstrated everyone else is smarter than you.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:47 AM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
why do u keep posting? u lost. u had ur chance & i won. get over it.
Poor, poor Af-Fuckup. Af-Fuckup thinks being retained in high school for three extra years is equivalent to earning an associate degree from a community college.

BTW, you ignorant, illiterate fuck, all of your illiterate, ignorant posts have been captured for posterity. Your attempt to hide your illiterate, ignorant comments has failed. Even though you've pathetically tried to go back and delete most of your posts to hide your shameful illiteracy, they are still visible for all to read.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:13 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WTF, the Federal Government places all kinds of mandates on public schools which restricts how much control localities have. I have given you two examples. You choose to ignore them. Once again, you are part of the problem, not the solution. And you have yet to point out to me where federal involvement is Constitutional at all. Again, you dodge the question. Why do you even bother to post here? You have nothing to say, and take up a lot of space saying it. Apparently the status quo is fine with you. Ok. It's not with me. But you will not object to anything government does. Fine. I will. You can submit, conform and comply, and I will try to stir up peaceful protests to change the system.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women