Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2023, 01:38 AM   #1
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Trump, the loud mouth hypocrite, is speechless over the ‘woke’ Bud Light transgender Tik Tok influencer marketing promotion! Why?

Why is the anti-woke ex-president, Donald Trump, being silent and remaining on the sidelines about the right-wing boycott (which I am in total support) of Anheuser-Busch/Budweiser using a transgender (let’s just call these people what they are, mentally ill persons) Tik Tok Influencer in a Bud Light marketing ad?

Well, because he has a substantial financial invest in Anheuser-Busch stock!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-not...l?guccounter=1

Care to explain this, Trumpers, without justifying the financial aspect?

Gotta love Trump Jr.’s brilliant input on the matter. Daddy doesn’t have the balls to explain his position, but boy blunder enlightens us all!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 01:59 AM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Why is the anti-woke ex-president, Donald Trump, being silent and remaining on the sidelines about the right-wing boycott (which I am in total support) of Anheuser-Busch/Budweiser using a transgender (let’s just call these people what they are, mentally ill persons) Tik Tok Influencer in a Bud Light marketing ad?

Gotta love Trump Jr.’s brilliant input on the matter. Daddy doesn’t have the balls to explain his position, but boy blunder enlightens us all!

substantial? 5 million for someone worth 2.5 BILLION isn't even pocket lint

Donald Trump/Net worth

2.5 billion USD

nice try.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 02:41 AM   #3
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

Donald Trump/Net worth

2.5 billion USD

nice try.
^^^ You realize MAGA Trumper, you just made a case for why Trump could have and should have spoken against this ad campaign for Bud Light, if his stock investment isn’t valued much by him, because it’s just chump change?

MAGA Logic at it’s finest. Why?

Because I say so!
Old 04-30-2023, 08:08 AM   #4
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Trumpers, ju got sum splaynin’ to do?….

….(crickets)
Old 04-30-2023, 08:23 AM   #5
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

Trump probably saw this boycott coming and sold his stock. Besides it's not important for him to comment.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 09:14 AM   #6
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

Donald Trump/Net worth

2.5 billion USD

nice try.

If that's the case, why is he constantly begging for money and trying to push idiotic digital trading cards? Lord knows how much of his "fortune" is being spent for hush money and buying off endorsers/influencers. You gotta know those skeletons in his closet are greedy.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 09:53 AM   #7
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

People who are worth $2.5bln don't beg for money like Trump does. That dude is likely about as highly leveraged as you can get.

Are his properties worth that? Of course they are. But he owes so much damn debt on them that he is likely cash poor with his expensive lifestyle and debt obligations. He hustles for cash like a pauper for a reason.

I'm sure his cult followers would faint if they really knew what his working capital looked like at his businesses. Why do you think he doesn't pay taxes? I'm not going to go full CPA dork mode but to put it simply, dipshit loses a lot of money, and he simply carries the losses forward year after year for tax relief. BUT, there is nothing illegal about that so I can't fault him for doing what he should and for what the tax codes allow.

Anyway, to answer TWK directly, of course that beer money means a lot to him. It's liquid. It all can be immediately transferred to cash with a click of the mouse in any trading account in two seconds.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 11:11 AM   #8
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Trump probably saw this boycott coming and sold his stock. Besides it's not important for him to comment.
... Trump doesn't have to comment.

Trump KNOWS it was a BAD marketing decision.

I surely KNOW it was a BAD marketing decision.

YOU also KNOW it was a BAD marketing decision.

And of course AB knows it was a BAD marketing decision
- and is surely tryin' to CORRECT their mistake.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 11:49 AM   #9
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 02:54 PM   #10
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default You Rockefeller's sure are use to driving from the back seat

Quote:
...Care to explain this, Trumpers, without justifying the financial aspect?

Quickie base line question: Why would one not consider the financial aspect of a stock investment, aka holding? Does one not purchase stock on the hopes that it will go up and create a return from it? Unlike many Millenials, I assume you do know that sometimes a stock price goes down. Right?

Maybe more of a question for your financial advisor: Do they or you, always recommend selling on the dip on trans-itory ripples in stock price? Or do they recommend holding on to the "units", aka shares for an eventual rebound? Yes, Virginia - stock price can go up or down over time. BTW: what is GEPOTUS' time frame for holding that stock?

Hey! What about your Boy George over at The Fairfax Bar and Grill in Bloomington, Indiana? He was sure flapping his gums against a boycott (which tanked the stock price). He was banning (it's also known as censoring speech) of whomever disagreed with AB-Inbev's moves. However, now that their own customer base (revenue) is tanking, they are trying to sing a new tune, aka groveling to get their customers back.

Next week, maybe we can discuss free market capitalism. Eh Comrade?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 07:13 PM   #11
ManSlut
Valued Poster

^^^ Before I respond to your Financial Drivel, answer something for me, do you agree with Wacko Kids #2 post in this thread, basically that a $1-5M AB stock investment is chump change to #TheWorstPotusEver a.k.a The Orange Man or Donald J. Trump?
Old 04-30-2023, 07:52 PM   #12
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
^^^ You realize MAGA Trumper, you just made a case for why Trump could have and should have spoken against this ad campaign for Bud Light, if his stock investment isn’t valued much by him, because it’s just chump change?

MAGA Logic at it’s finest. Why?

Because I say so!

why does Trump have to speak on this issue? my bet is if asked he'd say it was a stupid fucking idea. yeah Don jr doesn't want a boycott yeah, money is involved. until Trump is asked it's neutral and he'd call it stupid.

someone will ask him

tbd
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 08:38 PM   #13
ManSlut
Valued Poster

If you say so MAGA Trumper.
Old 05-01-2023, 01:50 AM   #14
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Big money doesn't do you

Quote:
^^^ Before I respond to your Financial Drivel, answer something for me, do you agree with Wacko Kids #2 post in this thread, basically that a $1-5M AB stock investment is chump change to #TheWorstPotusEver a.k.a The Orange Man or Donald J. Trump?
You must live a droll existence. You probably don't have a net worth of >$1Billion. My guess? Trump spends close to $1M annually for his security detail. Let's try my own question; would you buy a house for $2M cash, tear it down and spend $2M cash to build a new one on the property? Let's make it 2 question Monday: Would you keep $3M in a savings account in the bank making 0.05% interest or put it into the stock market to make a 15% return? Would you keep it in the bank while bank #4 is getting picked up by the Feds for being bankrupt?

BTW: Obamma is the worst potus ever, but Slo-Joe is #2 and trying hard for the #1 slot and likely to get the top slot.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 03:25 AM   #15
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
You must live a droll existence. You probably don't have a net worth of >$1Billion. My guess? Trump spends close to $1M annually for his security detail.
Well, you guessed wrong then. If you would have said the American taxpayers spend over $1m for his security detail (the secret service) you would have guessed right.

Anyway, investment/monetary value or not, Trump was smart to finally shut up for once. With the way this country is going, you don't want to turn off the younger voters by showing any type of disdain for any segment of society. There are way too many woke motherfuckers out there who will be immediately turned off by his usual snarky comments so might as well let a direct competitor like DeSantis say something derogatory about it and just be quiet.

On a side note, I'm surprised he lets his stupid ass son Jr. even near a microphone or a camera. That complete dipshit is even more unlikable than his dad to me and that's pretty hard to accomplish.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women