Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47465
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2019, 07:26 AM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default Baltimore: Jobs vs. Brutal Crimes.. Huh?

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/...oung-reaction/

the Mayor believes jobs are the answer to the city's crime problem. a seemingly age-old argument I have never understood. sure, these Hoodlums lack discipline and structure, but a job doesn't grant them those characteristics. in this economy, there are more jobs than ever for Teens, those who want work can get it, most likely.. unless they are hardened criminals. maybe $9 an hour is an insult, that they dismiss out of hand?

15 Teens surrounded this man.. why are 15 Teens roaming the fucking street? if these were Dogs (and they are, as far as I'm concerned), the Animal Control division would break them up, run them off. but these Mobsters have "rights", and the victims are the criminals, if they carry a weapon to defend themselves. therefore nothing can be done, UNTIL the mob strikes. good luck rounding up 15 animals after the fact. maybe we can get them to turn themselves in.. announce on the News that "we have your job waiting, please claim it".
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 10:57 AM   #2
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Lemme guess, Maryland isn't a conceal carry state.

"Dey need gummit jobs!"
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 11:35 AM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Lemme guess, Maryland isn't a conceal carry state.

"Dey need gummit jobs!"
neither is Cali.. not sure that would have dampened the shooter this morning, though.

but damn.. how can they let these Wolf Packs congregate? 15 of them?! arrest their parents.. good luck finding Papa, I get it.
Old 11-14-2019, 04:35 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
neither is Cali.. not sure that would have dampened the shooter this morning, though.

but damn.. how can they let these Wolf Packs congregate? 15 of them?! arrest their parents.. good luck finding Papa, I get it.

Parents might already be in jail.

It is fortunate for the victim that Chicago does not allow citizens to carry a gun. If he would have shot one of these young people, he would probably be prosecuted.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 04:40 PM   #5
oeb11
Valued Poster

CT - they are out there because they have no family parental supervision or control.

Their family is their gang.
Fact of life in the slum/barrio/streets.

not trying to patronize you - You make a good point.

jobs for those with no job skills other than selling crack cocaine is a ridiculous venture.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 05:27 PM   #6
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

Because Freddie Gray's family got a 6 million dollar settlement from Maryland and Baltimore.

Because in the aftermath of Gray's death, the Mayor of Baltimore let riots happens and told the police to back off.

Because when it happened President Obama didn't do anything to quell the situation and basically used it to promote racial tension.

Because Baltimore's police failed to book criminals, even patrol crime ridden areas, and quit in large numbers.

How's that memory? I'm serious. Go get tested.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 08:00 PM   #7
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

Maybe you should vote for Trump! (again?)
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 08:01 AM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
CT - they are out there because they have no family parental supervision or control.

Their family is their gang.
Fact of life in the slum/barrio/streets.

not trying to patronize you - You make a good point.
I suppose so.. but the Parent(s) need to get control, early.. I realize it isn't easy for some of them, but don't spit out the kids if you aren't willing to be a Parent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Because Freddie Gray's family got a 6 million dollar settlement from Maryland and Baltimore.

Because in the aftermath of Gray's death, the Mayor of Baltimore let riots happens and told the police to back off.

Because when it happened President Obama didn't do anything to quell the situation and basically used it to promote racial tension.

Because Baltimore's police failed to book criminals, even patrol crime ridden areas, and quit in large numbers.

How's that memory? I'm serious. Go get tested.
kind of sad, yet in keeping with this derision-oriented Forum, that you couldn't help making a cheap shot, after the good points you made. sorry I don't follow Baltimore as close as you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Maybe you should vote for Trump! (again?)
maybe I should.. I got 355 days to decide.
Old 11-15-2019, 08:17 AM   #9
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I suppose so.. but the Parent(s) need to get control, early.. I realize it isn't easy for some of them, but don't spit out the kids if you aren't willing to be a Parent.
This thread is showing your true conservative colors again.

How dare you imply that having kids should also have responsibility. The nanny state is there for that.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 08:53 AM   #10
oeb11
Valued Poster

DPST welfare policies destroyed the minority family structure - There are not parental structures to control the kids they spit out

And the thought of being responsible for the kids One fathers or mothers - when DPST welfare is there controlling - is nonsense.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 10:04 AM   #11
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

DPD wants to go after all family member of "gang" thugs and the Liberals going BSC over the Good idea , Sad the DPST really don't ant to stop crime ,and yet the sex war continues full speed.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women