Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2015, 05:22 PM   #1
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54
Default Funny hobby moments

With all the drama and awkward experiences we encounter for whatever reason, there are also those fun, wonderful and sometimes hilarious moments in the hobby. Maybe it was behind closed doors, maybe it was during night out or during an FMF or an MFM or even an MFMM or gangbang. I was at the mall and the background song playing was George Bensons 'Just the two of us'. It reminded me of the time when I was participating in a 3-way and that same song came on and we all had a good laugh when we realized what was playing. Another time I was attempting to DFK the lady and I accidentally put her nose in my mouth.
So what are the funny moments your willing to share. As usual, don't embarrass anyone, just tell us your story so we can share a smile.
And...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 12:03 AM   #2
Charlie Angel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Was with a well-known-at-the-time hooker down in South Florida many moons ago (probably at least a decade). She sucked a fine dick but didn't swallow. Just as I was about to come she popped my dick out of her mouth and my first shot went right up her nose. At least she had a sense of humor about it...now that's a pro!
Charlie Angel is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 03:54 AM   #3
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

This also qualifies for me as Best Hobby Line: I was having a spectacularly good time with a lady. We were both tearing each other up and really having fun. During a break I told her that I wished we could spend the whole afternoon together and she said, "Me, too, but I have a foot fetish at 1:30."
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 05:52 AM   #4
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
She said, "Me, too, but I have a foot fetish at 1:30."
I had a similar thing also, and her reply was the same, but she had to pick up her kids from school. Sometimes we forget the reason why they're here also. There was another time when I was helping a provider with a fetish client. He just want to watch her have sex with me followed by her blowing me while I came in her mouth. I knew she was running short of time so I pretended to cum in her mouth, and she looked up at me with a 'you didn't cum' look in her eyes. Fortunately he didn't notice. She and I laughed about it later as it was the first time I faked an orgasm with a provider.
Old 01-01-2016, 06:19 AM   #5
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175

Have fun hobbyists and sex workers reminiscing funny moment with sex workers and hobbyists....Welcome to business /boards with drama and awkward experiences all encounter for whatever reasons....Hobbyists will have paid blasted with all sex workers.HAPPY 2016 hobbyists and sex workers.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 08:06 AM   #6
Ordinaryguy52
Registered Member

Encounters: 13

I used to hobby in Canada quite a bit about 10 years ago. It was legal and motels offered short stay rooms. I was with my favorite lady and we were having a great 69 session, me on top this time.

All of a sudden, we hear a click at the door and it opens. I apparently forgot to double lock it and chain it in anticipating the up coming events. I'm sure that poor housekeeping gal will never forget the site of my big ass in the air!!!

We laughed for about 5 minutes, before I could rise to the occasion again.
Ordinaryguy52 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 12:26 PM   #7
fishboy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Wow I never thought about it before but I always 69 with me on bottom. Guess I'll give it a try the other way. I've kinda found bj is a very visual thing for me so 69 hasn't always ranked super high.
fishboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 01:00 PM   #8
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Those are funny stories! I have one to contribute.

I met one of my favorite gents at a hotel, it was pouring rain that night. We had our fun, when it was time for me to leave, I realized I locked my keys in the car! He was so sweet, called Pop-A-Lock for me and waited with me for the guy to come unlock my car. We went to Waffle house to get something to eat since the lock dude wouldn't be there for an HOUR.

The guy finally showed up and he waited in the rain with me until I got in. What a total sweetheart he is! We laughed about many times since!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 01:40 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Every time I drop trou the ladies point and laugh, does that count?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 03:10 PM   #10
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I went to see a Hispanic provider didn't talk to her so didn't know how her English was going to be. Got to the room the door opened and she had candles all over the room wish I would have ask how many. Now we get down to the good stuff we are both naked as the day we where born when I put the $$$ on the dresser I got a little to close to a candle yep the money on fire I seen it when it caught I jumped up on the bed and ran and got it put out then she looked at me and said don't worry I as happened before. Now wouldn't that been a good one to explain how I got the room on fire. Take care & Happy new years.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 03:23 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was in a hot & heavy threesome with two gents....I always decorate a table up in my hotel with "collectibles" from home....I had one of my favorite snowglobes on the tanble which was next to the bed....well in the middle of all the thrashing,one of the guys kicked the table & my snowglobe busted everywhere spewing glitter & glass!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 05:46 AM   #12
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default Burning down the house!

I had little tea light candles spread around my hotel room; the provider liked the atmosphere, so we kept them burning. We had just finished going at it for a good long session in doggie, using a female condom (love those things). As I removed the female condom, I look over and one of the candles had leaked and hot wax was burning the furniture. I jumped over to the now burning furniture to put out the fire. Instinctively, I tried to blow out the candles. WRONG. Hot wax flew all over the place and the main candle was still burning. I swatted the still burning candle to the floor and used the only thing I had in my hand - the recently used female condom. Yup, that did the trick, extinguishing the flame. Who knew these things were multi-purpose? We had smoke all over the room and had to open the windows. Fortunately, we were on the top floor, but it was winter and freezing outside. Also fortunately, the smoke detector wasn't working or we would have been scrambling to put some clothes on to go outside. BTW, the furniture was scorched pretty bad, but I'm a Diamond member with that chain, so they never said anything. After the smoke cleared, a good laugh and a stiff drink, we resumed our multi hour play and finished with more fun, laughing all night long. This time, all the candles were out.

Every time we see each other again, we laugh about it and have even shared the story at M&Gs.
Guest072918 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 08:25 AM   #13
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

In the middle of a Session I get up to get something from my pants to show her. When I shuffle my under drawers to put them back down I did not notice the candle. She looks over my shoulders and says,'something's on fire'. Yep. Went home commando! Glad she saw it because my back was to it. Coulda been bad.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 10:23 AM   #14
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

It was a warm spring night get a 3am call to come over as fast as I can the door will be unlocked. I go in to find two bats, provider and client in closet nude. Would not come out till I removed the bats.

I put on a hoodie sweat shirt that made me over hot. Light up a smoke, look for something to trap the bats in. Dump out a small waste basket and found some cardboard for a cover. When one of the bats landed on a wall, Trapped with waste basket, slid cardboard between wall and basket. Took each bat out one at a time that way. And set them free. Checked windows and put down screens. Then a check to make sure I got all the bats.

Grab his pants and sit down on them, light up another smoke and tell them its all clear. She starts to tell me how they where playing till they saw the bats. Both went into the closet and trapped there a few hours till she called me. That she opened the window earlier she had a smoking client and wanted to air the place out for this nonsmoking client. He was getting dressed pissed I was smoking looking for his pants I am sitting on. Asked if he paid her, yup. Then I said ok. get his wallet out of pants and sit back down on them give him wallet as I put a hand on basket with cardboard on top. Then say pay me 1/2 her rate to me for pants. Hell no he says. MMMM bluffing well then I will have to set this bat free. Pays me I give him his pants and off he goes. I lock door and had some playtime with provider. Fee, remove the bat before I leave. As about to leave she asks about bat in basket. What bat, no bat in basket. I'm surprised she still talks to me no less still sees me. He seems to hate me, but who cares.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 08:55 AM   #15
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodford View Post
I had little tea light candles spread around my hotel room; the provider liked the atmosphere, so we kept them burning.
One provider I saw had little electric tea lights that flickered. It was very realistic so I hope the ladies might want to use those instead.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women