Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2016, 10:32 AM   #1
Selken
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Dating a provider

I recently got lucky and had a provider genuinely fall for me, and me for her. I am just looking for insight from anyone who has been in this kind of situation before and how did you deal with the woman you love and feel for sleeping with other men. I would love to hear from both sides, from woman and from men.

I have been with several providers that are married or in a committed relationship and I have been told the husband gets off on the idea of his woman fucking other men. I can't say that I feel that way exactly but we both want to make this work. Are we doomed?
Selken is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 11:26 AM   #2
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Doomed unless you change your view or she retires. Wish you the best.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 11:50 AM   #3
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selken View Post
I recently got lucky and had a provider genuinely fall for me, and me for her. I am just looking for insight from anyone who has been in this kind of situation before and how did you deal with the woman you love and feel for sleeping with other men. I would love to hear from both sides, from woman and from men.

I have been with several providers that are married or in a committed relationship and I have been told the husband gets off on the idea of his woman fucking other men. I can't say that I feel that way exactly but we both want to make this work. Are we doomed?
Won't work. Kinda boils down to she retire or you get over it. But do not under any circumstances ask her to quit; unless you yourself are willing to step in and fill the void she fullfills participates in it to begin with.
Be it emotional, financial ,physical etc. Hence the numerous retiring threads throughout the forums only to resurface 6 months later.

And only she truly knows that reason.
Will end badly otherwise with resent for the other.

Good luck
Mssppislm is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:39 PM   #4
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

This comes up every 6-18 months over the yers. There should be plenty of threads discussing this.

My take is that it can be made to work in rare cases. The stumbling blocks seem to be that the lady wants to keep working, even if she has "retired", and the guy wants her to be monogamous!
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 04:22 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I recently got lucky and had a provider genuinely fall for me, and me for her.

:ro ll1:
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 09:35 AM   #6
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
:ro ll1:

I thought I was the only one to fall out of my chair laughing

:ro flmao:
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 10:16 AM   #7
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews

I hear many stories of this...it just never works...there are so many outlooks on it.
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 11:48 AM   #8
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

HORRIBLE IDEA! IT'S GOING TO BITE YOU BOTH IN THE ASS AND NOT IN A FEEL GOOD KIND OF WAY! :/
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 03:46 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Ah fuck you naysayers ... the young man is in lub. He should go for it ... what could possibly go wrong?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 04:04 PM   #10
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:

If you can be ok with her having a bunch of dicks in her pussy ass and mouth all day then coming home to you, you're good. I presume she'll be swallowing nut and every once in a while getting a cream pie (though she will deny that) and pretty often having a guy shoot nut all over her body and then coming home to you claiming you're special. If that's ok, you're good.

Are you doomed, not exactly. If she loved you and wanted to have a real relationship, she would stop providing. If she keeps going out fucking other dudes for money, you're gonna be in for a hard time.

I can't believe suckas like you really exist. Every guy that asks this dumb shit repeatedly I can't help but shame my head.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 04:36 PM   #11
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews
Default But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
If you can be ok with her having a bunch of dicks in her pussy ass and mouth all day then coming home to you, you're good. I presume she'll be swallowing nut and every once in a while getting a cream pie (though she will deny that) and pretty often having a guy shoot nut all over her body and then coming home to you claiming you're special. If that's ok, you're good.
Tbt pretty sure she can get plenty dicks in her mouth plus creampied pussy and ass for free not providing.
As many females do and still have suckas fooled, get off a 9-5, cook,take care of kids and tell you you're special and won't even give a pity handjob to you. All the live day long and at every opportunity issuing out the ass like government cheese.

That my friend is a more common scenario.

Atleast he knows what and who he is dealing with and can make an informed decision/choice.
More than I can say for most irl.

If I were him I would be more concerned about it being a long con.
A common strategy used by civilian women.

Mssppislm is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 05:12 PM   #12
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Didn't some other tard post something like this recently? Did he come back yet to post about the glories of his flowering love and rejoice in the shame of all cynics?

I bet if I searched the board I would find a hundred threads started by tards contemplating romantic entanglements with ladies of negotiable virtue, but zero in which the chump was back later to brag how well it all worked out.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 05:20 PM   #13
Contralto
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven View Post
Didn't some other tard post something like this recently? ...
Every 22 minutes, yes.
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 06:53 PM   #14
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mssppislm View Post
Tbt pretty sure she can get plenty dicks in her mouth plus creampied pussy and ass for free not providing.
As many females do and still have suckas fooled, get off a 9-5, cook,take care of kids and tell you you're special and won't even give a pity handjob to you. All the live day long and at every opportunity issuing out the ass like government cheese.

That my friend is a more common scenario.

Atleast he knows what and who he is dealing with and can make an informed decision/choice.
More than I can say for most irl.

If I were him I would be more concerned about it being a long con.
A common strategy used by civilian women.

Yes, we aren't making apositive propositions. Both scenarios take accepting how much he can not be angered and ok with being a sucka and knowing his girl is getting poor starred by some dude beside him.

At least if my SOs are fucking around and getting nut skeeted on them and sucking a mouthful of dicks, I live under the illusion that I'm the only one.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 07:15 PM   #15
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post

Are you doomed, not exactly. If she loved you and wanted to have a real relationship, she would stop providing. If she keeps going out fucking other dudes for money, you're gonna be in for a hard time.

I can't believe suckas like you really exist. Every guy that asks this dumb shit repeatedly I can't help but shame my head.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women