Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Thailand - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2020, 04:32 AM   #1
Tempoecorto
Registered Member

Default [Thailand][Bangkok] Kokoro Massage

It was about time for me to get back into it, I think better to go to the shops before they let more foreigners in and covid becomes a problem again. Well, i'm a foreigner but I've been here the whole time. not like USA where so many people have it.

Shop: kokoro Massage
girls: Ting Ting and Gina
Face: 2/5 and 3/5
Body: 2/5 and 4/5
Service: 4/5 and 4/5
Price: 4200
WIR: yes, to try other girls

I heard about a new nuru shop called kokoro. I'm a big fan of Mitu and dokidoki before, because I like the amazing service, dedication to the craft and rimming that you don't always get at other shops. Kokoro service was about the same in terms of service and girls, with nicer rooms in my opinion

Kokoro looks like a brand new shop - the rooms are cool like a Japanese love hotel (they had a jungle room, which i went for, but also a schoolroom, which i might try next time). I did the nuru, but the costume options also looked fun.

I picked Gina, and the receptionist said I could have Ting Ting added no charge, so why not? Not lookers, but the performance was nice. They left no stone unturned, so to speak - they were definitely very experienced in getting men to cum.

Basically, if you haven't done a nuru, The girls undress you (socks and all), then you take a shower together. One of them rimmed me and the other gave a blowjob tease before we moved to the mat. A little slipping and sliding, then they both sat on top and we fucked till I came.

It's pretty hard to get a good stable rhythm, so we moved to the bed. They got me hard pretty quickly and we went for it again. All in all a pretty good experience, the 2 for 1 deal means the price was great, so I think I'll return tomorrow and try 2 more younger girls in the schoolroom with schoolgirl outfits if they still have the promotion
Tempoecorto is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 09:10 AM   #2
Totempole
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

school uniforms would be my preference!

i'm stuck with folks saying "we don't need no stickin masks" in a country with 3 million cases and 132k deaths

Thanks for the report
Totempole is online now   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 11:09 AM   #3
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

2.9 million cases out of 328 million population is less than 1%.

132,000 deaths out of 2.9 million cases is 4%. It is 0.04% of the population at large.

The second chart here is what the lamestream media refuses to show you:

What this means is that the pandemic is burning itself out in the US. The virus is having trouble finding people it can kill.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 11:16 AM   #4
Tempoecorto
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post

What this means is that the pandemic is burning itself out in the US. The virus is having trouble finding people it can kill.
i guess that's a good thing, lol. but with the high number of infections, if they spread to thailand, for example, won't their death rates go up?
Old 07-09-2020, 04:25 PM   #5
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempoecorto View Post
i guess that's a good thing, lol. but with the high number of infections, if they spread to thailand, for example, won't their death rates go up?
First, for the time being, it is academic. The current Thai government has no intention of reopening Thailand to American tourists any time soon.

Second, for the time being, it is doubly academic. All of the Thai government plans discussed to date include mandatory two week quarantine, essentially house arrest, in hotels chosen by the Thai government, at room rates that are significantly higher than what those hotels normally charge, plus room service for everything. There basically are no tourists ANYWHERE who will accept that arrangement. IATA tried to explain this to the Thai government, and got nowhere.

Nobody has any data about asymptomatic carriers of the virus. In particular, nobody has any data about how long the virus survives in an asymptomatic carrier. The best data currently available indicates that the virus generally runs its course, from initial infection to final resolution, in about 18 days, with typically about 4 days from initial infection to onset of symptoms, and 14 days of actual symptoms. 14 days is apparently not the maximum, but it is close: the vast majority of cases appear to resolve in that time. Many resolve sooner.

When the epidemic started in New York, case numbers in New York were doubling every two days. As of a few days ago, case numbers in New York were doubling every YEAR. New York has basically run out of virus carriers and potential victims: the epidemic has burned out and the virus is just about dead there.

The people trying to develop a vaccine are in a race against time: if the virus dies out before they finish their trials, there will be no need for a vaccine.

Recall that, while it did take a vaccine to do the job, smallpox now only exists, as far as we know, in exactly two laboratories on Planet Earth, and NOWHERE else. No cases have been seen in the wild in quite a number of years. That virus has burned out, with some help from Ed Jenner.

Ebola exists "somewhere", but there are currently, as far as we know, no human carriers. The original reservoir, apparently a bat-filled cave somewhere in Africa, is the only source. Someone will find the cave, dynamite it, closing it forever, and Ebola will become another footnote in the history books.

Nobody knows what Thailand's real coronavirus numbers might be. They APPEAR to be doing a good job of managing things to keep it out. We do know that the virus showed up there. A friend of mine had to do 14-day quarantine after someone at a wedding party she attended came down with the virus. I know she made it OK, and I think I would have heard something if anyone she knew had died from that episode.

Thais are, in general, very healthy. A healthy immune system is the single most important thing for avoiding and/or surviving this virus.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 07:55 AM   #6
Tempoecorto
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
Thais are, in general, very healthy. A healthy immune system is the single most important thing for avoiding and/or surviving this virus.
makes sense. I think maintaining healthy weight, getting some sun, eating healthily can prevent a lot. I hear a lot of the covid deaths are from elderly and those with health complications (obesity, diabetes, etc.), which would explain the damage in the USA
Old 10-25-2020, 09:31 AM   #7
supergreen
Registered Member

Any recent news on when large-scale tourism is going to be opened? I saw they're listing some hotels for 15 day quarantine in Phuket: https://thaiest.com/blog/phuket-alte...ne-alsq-hotels

I'm debating scheduling a 1-2 month trip as soon as possible once it's possible but paying for a 5 star hotel for 2 weeks definitely affects the value.
supergreen is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 09:41 PM   #8
Totempole
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Thailand initiated a trial Special Tourist Visa (STV) program for low risk countries. US will likely never participate until vaccines are in play. Unfortunately we have the highest number of cases in the world.

All in all very expensive for the initial group from Shanghai. 14 day prepaid hotel quarantine, but with a 90 day visa, proof of medical insurance.
Totempole is online now   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 05:04 PM   #9
ham4313
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

If I won the lotto. Or if one of my real estate investments I'm trying to do accomplish works out, I would definitely put up with the 14 day quarantine in Thailand.
ham4313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 06:43 AM   #10
MartinBaier536
Valued Poster

(supergreen) I recently read a blog about the latest news in Phuket {"But 2020, of course, is different because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Phuket, Thailand's second most popular tourist destination after Bangkok, has the air of a ghost town. Many of the businesses in the Old Town area of Phuket Town, normally crowded with visitors, are shut, some permanently"}.
MartinBaier536 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 08:15 AM   #11
supergreen
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinBaier536 View Post
(supergreen) I recently read a blog about the latest news in Phuket {"But 2020, of course, is different because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Phuket, Thailand's second most popular tourist destination after Bangkok, has the air of a ghost town. Many of the businesses in the Old Town area of Phuket Town, normally crowded with visitors, are shut, some permanently"}.
Yep, not looking good. On the other hand the deals now are amazing once you are there. I'm debating doing the quarantine and spending 2-3 months in a guest friendly apartment or hotel there (see here) afterwards to make the most of all the offers available now.
supergreen is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 11:16 PM   #12
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Supergreen, why not stay at a Airbnb? Looking around Phuket I see a number of them reasonably priced with amenities. Put down for you and a guest, then don't worry about it.

O'Mike is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women