Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2011, 06:30 AM   #76
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
You bought the right wing bullshit hook, line. and sinker, didn't you. Hell, you might have swallowed the cork!
Wow. Except for your argument about lawyers, you basically didn't disprove the 'bullshit'...even with links! C'mon counselor! My guess is the avg doctor, lawyer, dentist and CEO type level executive makes less in govt than private practice. I'm sure they make up the majority of govt employees.

I didn't know Texas govt employees had collective bargaining! Isn't this what the argument is about?

Here's an article similar to the one I read about a month ago where the avg WI teacher compensation (can't find the exact article) was $102K. It was about $58k in salary but $44K in benefits. The benefit number included health and pension benies. I believe the cost of benefits is what is being argued essentially.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/21/wi...re-letting-on/
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:58 AM   #77
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Let's see how the recall elections go. The will be fascination. And they will attract a ton of national money on both sides. Great theater. And I'll bet the Dems get at least 3 Republicans.
Okay Tushie, put your money where your mouth is. Or better yet, your pride. I'll bet you that the Dems don't pick off a net of 3 seats or more in the Wisconsin Senate through recalls. If I win you have to change your signature on here to "I love George W. Bush" for a month. If I lose, I'll change mine to "I love Barack Obama".

Bet? Or are you all talk?

Big Tex you in too?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:38 AM   #78
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default here's the upshot

if the the ppl of wisconsin toss out the republicans...they will deserve the outcome.... more debt and taxes...

oh we have great benefits...but the state is bankrupt...oh who will save us and pay our pensions ....who can we tax ...find us someone....we deserve it....oh federal government, please sir...prop us up...

i think the liberals must hate..HATE and RE-Hate the fact we have separate states with separate laws...where people can flee to to escape. the reason there is not health insurance that can be purchased across state lines is that very reason. obama and crew have drawn a target on red states, trying to figure out how they can spread the misery so no one can flee it.

until such time all i can see is a mass exit of jobs and entreprenuers....

welcome to texas
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #79
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Wow. Except for your argument about lawyers, you basically didn't disprove the 'bullshit'...even with links! C'mon counselor! My guess is the avg doctor, lawyer, dentist and CEO type level executive makes less in govt than private practice. I'm sure they make up the majority of govt employees.

I didn't know Texas govt employees had collective bargaining! Isn't this what the argument is about?

Here's an article similar to the one I read about a month ago where the avg WI teacher compensation (can't find the exact article) was $102K. It was about $58k in salary but $44K in benefits. The benefit number included health and pension benies. I believe the cost of benefits is what is being argued essentially.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/21/wi...re-letting-on/
Conservatives get upset when pinko-libs lie, and pinko-libs get upset when conservatives tell the truth
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:25 PM   #80
Marshall
BANNED

People who can figure the truth out have the same opinion......that's why they call us the RIGHT
Old 03-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #81
Marshall
BANNED

pinko-libs believe it's impossible to bankrupt the US or states......
Old 03-17-2011, 06:29 PM   #82
Marshall
BANNED

22% of people believe the moon landing was a Hollywood production....20% of people identify themselves as liberal or somewhat liberal.....
Old 03-17-2011, 06:53 PM   #83
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

More PWI on St. Patrick's Day?
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #84
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
This is funny......When the mod checks me out and I am clean, will someone post the fact that I am not HerFaceChair....that would be appreciated....thank you
DFW5Traveler.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women