Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47503
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2011, 11:14 AM   #16
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
when your eating pussy and it tastes like shit... sorry but it seemed to fit the thread
If you get shit on your mustach.. what song do you sing? It's a country favorite!

"Looking for Love in all the wrong places!"

If yours fit so does mine!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:53 AM   #17
SelenaAries
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 56549
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree with most of the ladies on this one..
DATY is fun if it is done right...(Guys, really gotta know what you are doing!)
DATO is one I would normally pass on, but will tolerate in provider world!
SelenaAries is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:23 PM   #18
Reese Foster
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
Perverts? Hell NO! Gross, dirty and unnatural? Fuck NO!
It's my ass he's enjoying and thus I will expect to be kissed afterwards. Nothing dirty about it!

It's only dirty and gross if the lady doesn't clean out her bung hole before the man dines on her ass. (just saying). If a gal truly loves for a man to enjoy every inch of her body. She'll ALWAYS be prepared to let his mouth roam & enjoy.
And him thrusting his tongue in the tight (ass) is sexier than him thrusting his wet tongue in your ear (which is very painful and non enjoyable).

There's nothing gross or unnatural about enjoying every inch of another's body. (including the ass). It's human nature to want to do so. Others wise WHY would we as humans, be attracted to those hidden parts that stay covered? Because it's fucking SEXY to enjoy!

I agree COMPLETELY!
Reese Foster is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #19
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty_jasmine69 View Post
I love daty and it does help to be done right... some ppl dont mind the slight critque!!! (even more helpful)... and may make it more fun!!! DatQ is tolerable and can be exciting also!!!!
Well, practice makes perfect. It certainly helps to have such an adorable target. You can critique me anytime, gorgeous.

Quote:
I don't have clients and don't do sessions.

I have lovers and we do enjoy dates and fucking HELL YES I enjoy my ass licked & fucked and HELL NO I don't get tired of it and if my lover wants to enjoy my ass for however long. Who am i to deny myself the pleasure of his tongue or cock in my tight hole.

In fact if he doesn't venture back there on his own.....I make it a point to give him my ass and let him know what I like and how i like it pleasured. Damn straight!

As for daty. I'm picky with how I want my clit sucked & nibbled on. All the tongue twiddling on the tip of the clit can be a bit too much and non pleasing. SO when I say suck.....suck with pressure and I'll be a happy woman!
A woman after my own heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
My DATO policy is you can do it but that's the last thing your mouth touches.
So I'm guessing a little TUMA is out of the question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
I had a client who tried to stick his tongue up my ass. Sorry if this is too detailed, but this is Eccie, right?? lol! I couldn't help but think he was the biggest pig in the world. It's one thing to lick it, but to try and get your tongue up there? Thats gross, dirty and unnatural. I just think men who do that sort of thing are perverts. IDK. I didn't like it, thats too dirty for me.

I thought all men were perverts. Guess I just made another DNS list.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #20
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Love giving daty and if I am doing it wrong, I am a good student if the lady will tell me. Dato, I will have to leave for someone else. Never had the taste for that!!!

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:47 PM   #21
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Do love to give DATY and take directions well. DATO is something I'm not interested in.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:38 PM   #22
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't have clients and don't do sessions.

I have lovers and we do enjoy dates and fucking HELL YES I enjoy my ass licked & fucked and HELL NO I don't get tired of it and if my lover wants to enjoy my ass for however long. Who am i to deny myself the pleasure of his tongue or cock in my tight hole.

In fact if he doesn't venture back there on his own.....I make it a point to give him my ass and let him know what I like and how i like it pleasured. Damn straight!

As for daty. I'm picky with how I want my clit sucked & nibbled on. All the tongue twiddling on the tip of the clit can be a bit too much and non pleasing. SO when I say suck.....suck with pressure and I'll be a happy woman!
Where have you been!!
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:23 PM   #23
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Perverts? Hell NO! Gross, dirty and unnatural? Fuck NO!
It's my ass he's enjoying and thus I will expect to be kissed afterwards. Nothing dirty about it!

It's only dirty and gross if the lady doesn't clean out her bung hole before the man dines on her ass. (just saying). If a gal truly loves for a man to enjoy every inch of her body. She'll ALWAYS be prepared to let his mouth roam & enjoy.
And him thrusting his tongue in the tight (ass) is sexier than him thrusting his wet tongue in your ear (which is very painful and non enjoyable).

There's nothing gross or unnatural about enjoying every inch of another's body. (including the ass). It's human nature to want to do so. Others wise WHY would we as humans, be attracted to those hidden parts that stay covered? Because it's fucking SEXY to enjoy!
LOL, Oh believe me, I am crystal clean before any appointment. I come prepared for his mouth to go anywhere, even up my ass! But I don't like it and I think it's gross. Just my opinion. Any way you slice it, shit comes out of there and even tho I scrub ALLLLL my parts, I just don't think a man should be going there. It's one thing to lick it, but to try to get your tongue up there???? I just thought he was a disgusting pig. And he wondered why his wife ran off with someone else. She probably thought the same things I did.

And there is something unnatural about doing things you don't enjoy. If you enjoy it, more power to you. To me, it is disgusting and dirty.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:29 PM   #24
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Isis. . . I guess a trip to Greece is out of the question!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:14 AM   #25
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

Its a bit too painful for me. If not for the pain, I'd do greek. A tongue is not a dick, I think sticking tongue up someones ass is gross. Licking fine, not sticking it up there. Thats gross.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:51 AM   #26
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Do love to give DATY and take directions well. DATO is something I'm not interested in.
DATY (Dining at the Y) girls love it! DATY (Doinit at the office) Use to have fun with that till my sexatery wanted a raise

Doinit is a Texas word!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:41 PM   #27
AimeeAims
Account Frozen

User ID: 56605
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
My DATO policy is you can do it but that's the last thing your mouth touches.
Definitely - no kissing after that...I love it though
AimeeAims is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:59 PM   #28
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
LOL, Oh believe me, I am crystal clean before any appointment. I come prepared for his mouth to go anywhere, even up my ass! But I don't like it and I think it's gross. Just my opinion. Any way you slice it, shit comes out of there and even tho I scrub ALLLLL my parts, I just don't think a man should be going there. It's one thing to lick it, but to try to get your tongue up there???? I just thought he was a disgusting pig. And he wondered why his wife ran off with someone else. She probably thought the same things I did.

And there is something unnatural about doing things you don't enjoy. If you enjoy it, more power to you. To me, it is disgusting and dirty.
Did he try to kiss you afterwards..
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:52 PM   #29
Dragon7769
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyprojb View Post

hmmmm after he kisses isis's ..... she possibly kissed her own............

I love giving DATY, I do not give DATO, no judgment, just not something i think i will find myself doing anytime soon.
Dragon7769 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:02 PM   #30
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyprojb View Post
I'm trying to forget that client, but I don't think he tried to kiss me after that, if he did try I wouldn't have allowed it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women