Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-05-2016, 01:58 PM   #16
sean rider
Valued Poster

Lookzfun61, someone posted the relatively recent slang definition of "meta."

I was merely pointing out that I used the correct original meaning of the word. Please see the preceding posts for context.

Please stay on topic.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:13 PM   #17
sean rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
looking more and more like I was correct about her framing his costume wearing ass.....if they hadn't decided that she was crazy....they'd charge her and put her in jail
All we really know for sure is that he's not been charged with trafficking. There are lot's of reasons they may have done that. I'm not saying he was guilty of that, but guilty people are not charged every day.

My guess, and it's just a guess based on the same facts everyone has, is that this guy has a talent for finding disturbed young women prone to sexual acting out, and then turns them more or less consensually. Later on when they decide to stop it's possible he uses some degree of coercion, and possibly force. We do know that he punishes girls who leave him by outing them.

There is the theory that !VI! outed both herself and eevee, but that requires contortions in the time line and ignores considerable evidence that the pimp was posting under their name.

In any case it's not surprising there was no prosecution when they had a confessed federal gun charge that is much easier to prosecute.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:18 PM   #18
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

This is an Afrimitive Action thread... Union help is required.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:22 PM   #19
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Can I pull the white privilege card?
Old 11-05-2016, 02:38 PM   #20
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default This is an Afrimitive Action thread

Here we go again just because he is black he must be discriminated against. I have experience with black pimps and they pray on women that have no education and are very naive.
Old 11-05-2016, 03:21 PM   #21
FindumFuccemFleem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Yeah a pimp who dresses up as a cartoon and lets his girl bb every client walking through the door?
All the trafficking and promotion of prostitution charges have been dismissed but you can't stop referring to him as a pimp smh

You really believe educated women don't get turned out?
Stop talking out of your ass

And its Affirmative Action.. previous poster misspelled the word on purpose
He was also being sarcastic

You on the other hand..
Old 11-05-2016, 06:03 PM   #22
sean rider
Valued Poster

Not all pimps are the central casting TV movie of the week cliches some seem to expect. Some are actual boyfriends and not abusive at all, and only assist the one woman driving, setting up dates, texting, running ads or whatever. Some might even dislike their girlfriends chosen work, but feel that they have to put up with it or lose her. Some may be worried about her well being and act as pimp to protect her.

All of these can be found out there in real life. What the situation was with this fellow isn't known. But there's no doubt that he set up dates and did online communications for both !VI! and eevee.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:57 PM   #23
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
looking more and more like I was correct about her framing his costume wearing ass.....if they hadn't decided that she was crazy....they'd charge her and put her in jail
You do realize that what is more likely is that they think she's just not going to make a good witness, which she wouldn't. That doesn't make him innocent or in any way show she framed him. Her being crazy works to his benefit.

And for those claiming failure to prosecute means anything, here's a story.

I had an ex that beat the crap out of me. When I'd had enough after she finally went too far I kicked her out, and she threatened to send some guys after me. I called the cops not about the abuse but the threat. She'd have done it.

She showed up before the cops. They pulled her aside, she admitted she'd done everything I said and arrested her. The DA choose not to press charges, without even talking to me, because he said I'd be a bad witness based on the statement to the police "I didn't call you to have get arrested." He didn't need my testimony. She'd admitted it to the police even after her arrest.

Wray a DA does or doesn't do often has nothing to do with guilt, innocence or even the strength of the case.
Old 11-06-2016, 12:12 AM   #24
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
You do realize that what is more likely is that they think she's just not going to make a good witness, which she wouldn't. That doesn't make him innocent or in any way show she framed him. Her being crazy works to his benefit.

And for those claiming failure to prosecute means anything, here's a story.

I had an ex that beat the crap out of me. When I'd had enough after she finally went too far I kicked her out, and she threatened to send some guys after me. I called the cops not about the abuse but the threat. She'd have done it.

Wray a DA does or doesn't do often has nothing to do with guilt, innocence or even the strength of the case.
sorry your ex beat your ass....that's not something most guys would admit too....because you know most men have some pride...but vi was an evil hooker from back when she was wolf girl before she ever met her furby pimp....she always talked about her military reserve status and there are several ads she posted that have guns in the backround.....long before she met the costume wearing pimp.....that she framed....good thing she didn't meet you first, she'd be living in your house by now....LMAO
I cant imagine having to call the police to protect me from my SO.........

vi is a predator not a victim, shes dangerous and almost sent this silly costume wearing suitor to a long prison sentence because he stopped having feelings for her because she was bare backing everyone that gave her some cash.......
Old 11-06-2016, 01:21 AM   #25
sean rider
Valued Poster

In the realm of established facts;

1) !VI! met the pimp before she began sex work
2) !VI! left the pimp not the other way around
Old 11-06-2016, 10:01 AM   #26
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean rider View Post
536 views so far. As per the subject line, if you're not interested in this, then don't bother reading this thread. Apparently hundreds of ECCIE members are indeed interested.
absolutely interested, pls dont let the naysayers stop you from posting. I dont understand why the whiners cant just ignore and play in the poll threads abt which provider has the longest nails, cooks up the best spaghetti and whatnot.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:02 AM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
Can I pull the white privilege card?

No yet ... butt wait for it ... wait for it ...
Old 11-06-2016, 10:45 AM   #28
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Tony, feel free to come over and show me how a man with pride acts. Remember, just because I won't hit a woman doesn't necessarily mean anything more than that.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:03 PM   #29
FindumFuccemFleem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
Tony, feel free to come over and show me how a man with pride acts. Remember, just because I won't hit a woman doesn't necessarily mean anything more than that.
You couldn't just restrain your ex?
There are many ways of stopping a woman from beating the crap outta you without hitting her back

Were you dating the big bodyguard bitch from Games of Thrones or what?
Old 11-06-2016, 07:06 PM   #30
Guest021417
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Anyone have contact information for !VI!!. I thought about pulling the trigger and scheduling a meet even as the whole thing was unfolding. Even thought about telling the midget to get out from under the dresser and getting some good shots.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women