Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47465
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #16
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I will not see a guy who can't freaking spell and use pronouns properly lol. Ok...maybe I will, but not as often as I see others.

I can't deal with boring, shy, insecure, needy, brussel sprout personality type people...even an hour is an eternity...uck! If I have to pull words out of your mouth, I just as soon not let you open it ha ha.

I like funny, outgoing, intelligent people to spend my time with. I will take success and intellect over a Brad Pitt lookalike any day.

So, I guess for me...personality will ruin it even if all the other qualities are there. I must say that sex is not the hardest part of this job...it's listening to some of the morons we have to deal with. I gotta give props to my bondage girls. Take that yapper up and just go to town lol.

I need you to call me. I wuz eetng my brssl sprowts when I wuz watcing speed rasher on tv and it maade me sad. I am veri goode luking sow I no yoo will lik me. I w0ont yoo to listen to me foor 3 ours strate then I wont yoo to have sex wit me wif no condum. Fore this I will pae yoo a donutshun uf sevnti ate dallars and twenti ninne sents. It is a hole muntz calrie. Pleezze!!
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:38 PM   #17
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Holy crapola! That was purty darned phunny!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:38 PM   #18
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I want to place my earlier statements in context.

When I say that grammar counts, the reality is that most of my short term companions passed English composition with high grades. The women I see in the hobby are, to quote a famous character from popular culture, "much smarter than the average bear." You can't be dummy and be a successful independent provider. Many have college degrees from good schools and one of my favorites took time off this summer to finish her thesis.

Likewise, the women who regularly post on this board are obviously smart, funny and literate. In other words, there are plenty of excellent choices without choosing someone who needs a remedial course in basic composition.

I hope no one here felt slighted by what I wrote, 'cause it ain't so.

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:51 PM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Hey London

Would a "Brad Pitt lookalike," with lots of money to spend, overcome some of those shortcomings such as misplacing a punctuation.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:11 PM   #20
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Well, I mentioned it in another thread, so I say it here b/c this really ticks me off-- phone etiquette when with a client. There's an off button on the phone for a reason. When I pay for your time, I'm paying for your undivided attention. When I am with you, I expect all of your energy directed towards our mutual pleasure. I'm not to be "put on hold" while you check in with management or worse yet, take a call from another would be client. When a provider is with a client, all phones (providers and clients) should be off or in the silent mode. There's plenty of time for you to set up your next appointment after I complete my appointment. I have had this happen way too many times. I've been so tempted to take the phone and toss it in the toilet.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:19 AM   #21
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Would a "Brad Pitt lookalike," with lots of money to spend, overcome some of those shortcomings such as misplacing a punctuation.
Would I have to talk to him during the date? If not...show me the money!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:59 PM   #22
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethloveall View Post
Hate to criticize, but... "Pore grammer and speling our the kiss of deth..." Damn it, don;t ya hav a spelchek on you're computor???
I think he was just being facetious, lol. Gosh I hope I spelled that right.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:20 PM   #23
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I will not see a guy who can't freaking spell and use pronouns properly lol. Ok...maybe I will, but not as often as I see others.

I can't deal with boring, shy, insecure, needy, brussel sprout personality type people...even an hour is an eternity...uck! If I have to pull words out of your mouth, I just as soon not let you open it ha ha.

I like funny, outgoing, intelligent people to spend my time with. I will take success and intellect over a Brad Pitt lookalike any day.

So, I guess for me...personality will ruin it even if all the other qualities are there. I must say that sex is not the hardest part of this job...it's listening to some of the morons we have to deal with. I gotta give props to my bondage girls. Tape that yapper up and just go to town lol.
" My Wife Left Me, and my kids won't talk to me anymore. Oh and my Boss, Dead Lines, Dead Lines. So much stress. Since My Divorce I've gained forty Lbs. Iam so surprised you'll even see me. Oh I only have twenty minutes left. Can I tell ya about the time." Is this the kinda crap you're talking about, lol.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:36 PM   #24
Chloe Kensington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 91589
Default I so agree about the grammar -

and spelling. Given that so much is spent on education, why is it that so many people are illiterate? It's also very time consuming trying to figure out what people are trying to say with the written word - and annoying.

A client recently sent a manuscript to me to be edited and I had to send it back, it was just so sloppily conceived and delivered and I told him it was in no state to be edited. He clearly wasn't serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
OK, we all know pretty much the basics: good TCB, timeliness, cleanliness, hygiene, being polite, having a good attitude, and some others I probably forgot.

However, I think there are other things that can ruin an otherwise well set up date. Here is your chance. What does it for you? We can all learn from these additional dislikes.

For whatever reason, and it's highly illogical, mine is poor grammar. Maybe that's part of the fantasy for me. Someone who uses good grammar. And I say it's illogical since who cares about grammar when all you want is to get laid?
Chloe Kensington is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:33 PM   #25
anaximander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I hadn't realized it before but proper english
& dialect are about as critical as their feet.

Gads I'm petty....but civilized.

A most exquisite creature of polish descent
had a most irritating chicana accent.
We dated for almost a year but I couldn't
take it. Beauty beyond words; but she
sounded like some barrio girl.

She is still one of the most beautiful women
I have ever personally observed.
I found out that sometimes beauty
isn't enough.

She answered someones wish.
anaximander is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:25 PM   #26
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

It's not always accent or diction but I think we have all met a very attractive person the gets ugly about 5 minutes after they open their mouths.
burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women