Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Encounter Reports - Panhandle
Encounter Reports - Panhandle Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2020, 07:10 AM   #16
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangLow View Post
I've had the urge to go see her but I've never pulled the trigger. I don't mind the tats it's the enhancement that fuck it up for me, if I could get passed that I'd go. But I do still wanna try her out one day.
She is worth the one time visit. I had the pleasure of seeing her before the enhancements and after. I am like you, I preferred the before. I don't like enhanced tits. VI had a beautiful body before. If you can find a pic of her with the Indian head dress, naked on the beach, that is a before pic.

I see two on a regular basis with A cups that drive me crazy. Look at BEG. Saw her one time and a complete hottie and a most pleasurable experience. I like to hold onto a nice set of cheeks in doggie versus nice tits in mish.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 08:04 AM   #17
Jim Boob
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

"And her pussy is very sensitive" and tastes good too.
Jim Boob is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 02:13 PM   #18
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Boob View Post
"And her pussy is very sensitive"(that's 'cause she's just been pounded, you're not the only one doing her) and tastes good too.
Meh, plenty of those around without a DIVA behind it. Specially in your neck of the woods. Too many guys bowing to the power of the P makes for a mediocre, entitled attitude to service. Still too many buying into the illusion.

She's selling an image, and too many buy in to it. IMHO. I checked out as soon as I figured out the bait she was hooking with.

I was fine with it until she overplayed her hand. After that, I just couldn't see the upside of playing her game. Wasn't worth the trouble. Some guys might like to be under her spell, but not this guy. Not even if the backdoor opened up.

But to each, their own.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 05:43 AM   #19
m4a1sof
Registered Member

It looks like she recently started a twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/vanessaink
m4a1sof is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 05:41 AM   #20
Dvdj
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

She looks good and everything and had an amaZing time in 2016 with her. But never wrote a report of it or anything so when I tried to set up a meet this year it was just a pain in the ass to get verified I understand why this needs to be done and everything. But having to subscribe to onlyfans and then schedule a paid FaceTime seemed a lot to me. Specially since there's no info about damage for the actual date. Anyone else had that experience? (I'm not one that goes and does this all the time, hence I don't have references, and also this is why I haven't seen her since 2016)
Dvdj is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 07:15 AM   #21
CocoLpz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Every lady has their own process and I respect that. But at the end, it's all about supply and demand. A provider can increase her prices, make her verification process painfully cumbersome, etc. if hobbyists continue to seek and pay for her services. On the other hand, if no one is booking, a provider has no choice but to charge less, make it easier and more convenient for the hobbyist, or risk going out of business.
CocoLpz is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 07:33 AM   #22
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I agree wholeheartedly, at the end of the day, it’s my money first...
Steel Wheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 08:41 AM   #23
whiskeybiscuits
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Just LOL at making people pay her for her OnlyFans account and then pay even more to talk to her via Facetime just so you can pay even more money when you see her.

Why would anyone ever agree to that?
whiskeybiscuits is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 08:45 PM   #24
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeybiscuits View Post
Just LOL at making people pay her for her OnlyFans account and then pay even more to talk to her via Facetime just so you can pay even more money when you see her.

Why would anyone ever agree to that?
Weakminded, spineless, pussies for pussy? When will they learn to grow a pair?
Old 08-06-2020, 03:21 PM   #25
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

A Provider screens the way that makes her comfortable.
Personally, I see her method as a great way to weed out those that aren't committed to a visit and she can see if there is anything that she doesn't like. I know when I first visit a Provider, I give her first right in ending a session if there isn't something they don't like about me right when I lay eyes on them for the first time.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 05:01 PM   #26
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
A Provider screens the way that makes her comfortable.
Personally, I see her method as a great way to weed out those that aren't committed to a visit and she can see if there is anything that she doesn't like. I know when I first visit a Provider, I give her first right in ending a session if there isn't something they don't like about me right when I lay eyes on them for the first time.
b, had no idea you're such a pushover.
We're the ones paying for it, we should have first choice whether to end the session if there's something we see we don't like.
Old 08-12-2020, 03:39 PM   #27
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

I'd rather know there is something about me that puts her off and not have to endure a not-so-good session. Alot of women have commented to me that no one ever takes that consideration with them.
So, regardless if i'm paying, I'll keep on doing it for the dividends it pays. And I sure will do a 180 at the door if it ain't the person who is in the ad.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 07:19 PM   #28
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

So I’m guessing I’m out ... to make an appointment... really not gonna jump through this much to fuck

She’s pretty don’t get me wrong I like all the tats and the tits but na not paying 3 times to fuck sorry and I’m not cheap by no means I’m fine paying 2/3/4/5 for an hour to 2 hours a few text a call have worked just fine but none of this subscriptions stuff
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 02:11 AM   #29
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

Damn dude, I hate to hear this .
Old 08-13-2020, 07:13 AM   #30
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

On a side note, my Mom is 83 and a beautiful woman, still... I don’t know what VI’s long term goal is, but I am pretty sure the tats would freak the grandchildren out... just a thought. Candles that burn like that don’t last very long, I guess... But what if they do?

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Vanessa Ink

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women