Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47539
pyramider46370
bambino40319
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2011, 05:00 PM   #241
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
If you have a sugardaddy or a few guys to take care of you, I doubt you need to work all that much.

Where are the mods though? Marcus? I think this thread has ran it's course.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #242
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

You have to call someone a name or tell them to stfu for that to happen.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:09 PM   #243
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I'm sure MA or SR will be by soon.

But in the mean time, I'd like to hear the groups thoughts as to whether the management should tolerate people that drive off others by starting fights. If you are looking at things from their perspective, it would make more sense to just ban those folks and keep your audience up. Afterall, the pests don't generate any revenue for them.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:21 PM   #244
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The thread in and of itself was intended to start drama...yet I don't think it got that out of hand even though that was not the intent. FYI no one I know started the darn thing!

Let us know when the pests start doing the same bs, then you might have a point. You can't just ban people you don't agree with or no one would be a member of this board. If you have a problem with someone, simply don't read their posts. I can't think of how simple that really is, if a person can't handle the internet exchange.

Once again, this subject has been done to death! Geez! You are not going to make random people all agree or say what you want to hear, no matter how many times you say it. It is never going to happen! I'm sorry but at one point or another, everyone has been on the end of being run off by another's actions. It's not exclusive to those you may like...they too do their share of dirt. We just can't talk about that here.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:32 PM   #245
pjorourke
Valued Poster

I'm not talking about agreements on discussions. I don't agree with Doove, TTH, Mazo and a bunch of others. So what. But we don't attack each other either.

What I'm talking about is folks that cause shit for sport so that the net effect is that posts by other folks go down. It would be like the producers of CSI suddenly turned the show into one of those reality shows from MTV (hell I dont even know their name). A lot of CBS's viewers (i.e., read that as the gentlemen that lurk here) would turn the thing off, because that kind of show is not why they turn on CSI. The advertisers (i.e., read other ladies) would be pissed off too, because they invested their advertising money (or time) around an audience that is no longer there. I doubt CBS management would be that happy that a couple of new 20 somethings with their hats on backward showed up to watch this "kewl" new show that is more to their liking -- they aren't who CBS was trying to entertain.

So let me ask the question this way. Would CBS management be justified in killing the new "CSI" show and replacing it with something more along the lines of the original show. The folks with the new CSI show are free to go peddle it on MTV -- where maybe that audience wants it.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:32 PM   #246
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think I start any fights . I'm not that bad.

Anyways, yall have fun. I'm outie for the night.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #247
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

PJ, I don't see any attacking going on except from the other team.

Time and again many of us have tried to ignore and be nice to posters who continually play their little games. These are not children but proclaimed "mature adults." I don't go out of my way to insult people, but it's sure ok for others to do it to me and then expect to not get called on it.

So I ask you again...what does this thread contribute to the forum other than drama and speculation? If it's an alert on a provider, then it goes in the alert section....otherwise, it's the very thing you claim you don't want to deal with.

If you don't want certain people in this forum make it a memberhip access only one...done! You can't just get all in a tiffy because other people don't go along with the nonsense you have become so accustomed to. Make it like the powder room and only admit those that you feel are worthy lmao. That is basically what you are trying to do without Admin. approval anyway. I am sure that will be a fun place.

Old 03-22-2011, 05:43 PM   #248
pjorourke
Valued Poster

I'm not sure what this thread is about -- after 17 pages, who cares.

This last few posts have been about the same thing that Chevalier is talking about over on this thread - i.e., manners & lines: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=38

We (i.e., the Board) can have the discussion wherever, but the point is we need to have the discussion.

And you still haven't answered my question: "Would CBS management be justified in killing the new "CSI" show and replacing it with something more along the lines of the original show. The folks with the new CSI show are free to go peddle it on MTV -- where maybe that audience wants it."
Old 03-22-2011, 05:46 PM   #249
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Mgmt. can do whatever they see fit I suppose. It is their board afterall.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:49 PM   #250
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
I'm sure MA or SR will be by soon.

But in the mean time, I'd like to hear the groups thoughts as to whether the management should tolerate people that drive off others by starting fights.

If you are looking at things from their perspective, it would make more sense to just ban those folks and keep your audience up. Afterall, the pests don't generate any revenue for them.
Just a suggestion since I enjoy giving this board and it's owners a "plug" every now and again just to increase their revenue..... I understand that forums are for sale on this board. If "the group" doesn't like that anyone can participate and interact, then maybe "the group" should purchase a private forum just as other "social" groups do. Best of luck!

Ya'll excuse me...I gotta go wash off the pretentiousness that's dripping all over this forum. eeeewwww
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:57 PM   #251
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
Just a suggestion since I enjoy giving this board and it's owners a "plug" every now and again just to increase their revenue..... I understand that forums are for sale on this board. If "the group" doesn't like that anyone can participate and interact, then maybe "the group" should purchase a private forum just as other "social" groups do. Best of luck!
Well there ya go. A private board, where you only have to interact with who you want. Sounds like a perfect place for that MTV audience.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:05 PM   #252
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Ya'll excuse me...I gotta go wash off the pretentiousness that's dripping all over this forum. eeeewwww
LMAO!

PJ!
Old 03-22-2011, 06:08 PM   #253
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

You were concerned about the revenue here. So, let me assure you sir, there are plenty of the ladies who bring 'em in and keep 'em coming back in order for this board to keep running and be successful.

Like it or not.....drama sells. Ask anyone at CBS.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:11 PM   #254
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:

Like it or not.....drama sells. Ask anyone at CBS.
Not to the crowd expecting the NCAA's
Old 03-22-2011, 06:12 PM   #255
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
PJ!
Behave or I'll turn you over my knee.

AMPReviews.net