Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2017, 07:50 PM   #31
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
My question is why do you care sir? Do you not have better things to do? I know for a fact that all of the gentlemen that have reviewed her are more so active on TER. That site is more used in the Western States so maybe they see little to no reason to post here. Again why do you care. Your continued belaboring on this subject borders on disrespect of staff. I believe it's time you move on sir.
I know it was you CryptSlinger...

Then I started looking around and directed by "you" I looked at your girlfriend MOD VIPRaniLane

Before I post my conclusions I'll let others do their research and perhaps post. Then it will be just "YOU" and me Cryptometer

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:54 PM   #32
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Actually he's correct in that it's thinck. He must have gone to a better school.

On topic, anyone that doesn't think there's something totally fishy about Rani's reviews is either working her angle or clueless.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-11-2017, 10:33 PM   #33
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
So this wouldn't be the first time CrypticcCrasher has teamed up with what I'll refer to as his fellow MOD girlfriend? Boss say it ain't so... Cryptmaster tried to "DEMAND" a coed section of the board be limited to his girlfriend VIPRaniLane to be the Star and NOT allow hobbyists to comment?

Here is the threAD:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1...dent+providers

WOW! As Forest Gump might say:

Crooked is as Crooked does
That thread by itself is not as interesting if you don't look at this thread side by side to it. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...596&highlight=

What was interesting here is that I never started the 2nd thread. The post 1st post in the 2nd thread was posted in his girlfriends thread questioning the practice of having a thread started in a CoEd section that men were not being allowed to post in. Especially one in which STAFF of this board was identifying who the REPUTABLE whores in Vegas were.

If you start reading the 2nd thread you should notice that all of my posts were being made in the "Ladies Only" thread and he was building the 2nd thread by removing all the information in it to the new thread.

It was an interesting exchange....

The end result was the locking and unpinning of the endorsement thread.... Obviously he was wrong in allowing it in the first place....

I guess CK has had to do her bidding for a long time since then trying to make it up to her....

That situation as well as this are classic examples of what happens when a Staff feels a little too entitled and decides to run things his way instead of the way the guidelines are meant to be followed.

I'll give CK credit for one thing though..... Most Mods do their favorite whores biddings on the sidelines and behind the scenes...... CK is proud of every bit of weight she throws around and has no problem showing everyone what a WK Mod looks like....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 12:35 AM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
That thread by itself is not as interesting if you don't look at this thread side by side to it. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...596&highlight=

What was interesting here is that I never started the 2nd thread. The post 1st post in the 2nd thread was posted in his girlfriends thread questioning the practice of having a thread started in a CoEd section that men were not being allowed to post in. Especially one in which STAFF of this board was identifying who the REPUTABLE whores in Vegas were.

If you start reading the 2nd thread you should notice that all of my posts were being made in the "Ladies Only" thread and he was building the 2nd thread by removing all the information in it to the new thread.

It was an interesting exchange....

The end result was the locking and unpinning of the endorsement thread.... Obviously he was wrong in allowing it in the first place....

I guess CK has had to do her bidding for a long time since then trying to make it up to her....

That situation as well as this are classic examples of what happens when a Staff feels a little too entitled and decides to run things his way instead of the way the guidelines are meant to be followed.

I'll give CK credit for one thing though..... Most Mods do their favorite whores biddings on the sidelines and behind the scenes...... CK is proud of every bit of weight she throws around and has no problem showing everyone what a WK Mod looks like....
Thanks for catching that Boss!
Old 05-12-2017, 12:37 AM   #35
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

VegasJen anything thing you'd like to add before we finish up here?

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-12-2017, 12:51 AM   #36
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

While were waiting for VegasJen to come up with something cute how about an OLDIE BUT A GOODIE!

This one goes out to my buddy Cryptcruncher...Interesting Record Cover No? One confused looking guy with a bunch of Trolls around him. Why does that remind me of something? Oh yeah... this threAD!

The song title is so ironic... "IF NOT FOR YOU".

Old 05-13-2017, 06:14 AM   #37
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

VegasJen..... NOTHING?
Old 05-13-2017, 07:27 AM   #38
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2058887
Old 05-17-2017, 06:10 PM   #39
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Please clarify how pointing out this information is disrespect of staff. If this lady was not a mod, this post would not be considered disrespectful by you. Are you saying mods who choose to advertise their services here are not subject to the same criticisms

That is a very slippery slope.
7 posts a day from CK, and only 4 since this gem went unanswered. Answer forthcoming?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 07:29 PM   #40
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
7 posts a day from CK, and only 4 since this gem went unanswered. Answer forthcoming?
I'm betting its just like mine when I see an AD I like in the Welcome section:

"Im thincking..."
Old 05-20-2017, 07:52 AM   #41
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

No answers..... huh.....
Old 05-21-2017, 09:25 PM   #42
Still Looking