Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2013, 04:41 AM   #31
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

I would just get the razor, get the cream and yes the female shaving cream not only works better, the smell is better too! I would like to get a good tip for this type of sessions you gents have planned for me to give your boys the Royal Treatment!

Well you know Giz, you can always Dream with me anytime and I would love to cater to this. I guess I have a talent. Shaving! We need to make our schedules match up so I can get you hooked up. lol Yes I'm Game sweetie and down for almost anything once! Yes it has been way to long. BAD BOYs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I've always shaved the boys myself, using some/any kind of shaving creme (the female stuff is better)... using the same disposable, double-blade razor I've used for my face/neck.
I just recently realized, when in the shower of a particular female, that those 4-5 blade disposables that most females use, do a much better job!!

I too, have "Dreamed" of having a female do the work.... but I would only trust the work to be done, while completely and solidly hard!
At this particular moment... I can only Dream of one! * It's been too long since we've been nekkid and played together, anyway!!

Whatayathink, Girl. . . you game?
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:22 AM   #32
ilovedatass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I believe you have a few more talents than shaving ....
ilovedatass is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:56 PM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedatass View Post
Lol Pyramider, what happened to Kermit's taint ?

Just lean into your screen a little ... now squint just so ... let there be taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #34
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

I do believe you are right, ilovedatass.... You know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams View Post
I would just get the razor, get the cream and yes the female shaving cream not only works better, the smell is better too! I would like to get a good tip for this type of sessions you gents have planned for me to give your boys the Royal Treatment!

Well you know Giz, you can always Dream with me anytime and I would love to cater to this. I guess I have a talent. Shaving! We need to make our schedules match up so I can get you hooked up. lol Yes I'm Game sweetie and down for almost anything once! Yes it has been way to long. BAD BOYs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedatass View Post
I believe you have a few more talents than shaving ....
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #35
baloo6878
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I had a provider tell me I need to shave down there and we could have a lot more fun. I told her she was trying to get me divorced! 4 months later, I use a good swivel head electric, and my wife STILL hasnt noticed!
baloo6878 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women