Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85
Default WHAT WAS IT YOU SAID ABOUT OBAMACARE????

let me first start by saying I don't think Obamacare is perfect by any means, but I do believe it's better than the previous status quo- but here is an article that will paint Obamacare in a good way: http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/14/health...html?hpt=hp_t1

It is reported that because of Obamacare 2.5 million children have health insurance that they normally wouldn't have- guys/gals I am a Pharmacist by profession- the elderly and children make up the bulk of prescription medications- and medications to treat children are not cheap. There are many hard working people who prior to Obamacare couldn't afford to keep their children on insurance or had to drop them at a certain age. My point is keep Oamacare- take out the BAD and keep the GOOD- there's not one person who can honestly tell me the whole Bill was bad- hey if it worked for RomneyCare it should work for Obamacare.
Also to you GOP right wingers- Obamacare is a mirror image of RomneyCare and good ole Newt once was in favor for a Health Insurance mandate just like it states in Obamacare!!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:10 AM   #2
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

If a 26 year old is a "child" then I'm a fucking windmill. How many of these "newly insured" could have purchased insurance before and simply chose not to? A fair number I'd bet. My own son could have gotten cheap insurance from the national guard but was too cheap and lazy to pursue it, does that mean he needs a sweet nanny in the government?

You left wingers are so bloated with the half truths and complete bullshit from the communist news network that you must have some serious indigestion at night.

Enjoy your Bolshevik paradise while it lasts, once the adults take over we will systematically dismantle everything the POSITOO has done to this country.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:25 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Yeah, their fucking insured.......at what cost?

Another entitlement we can't afford.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:30 AM   #4
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Yeah, their fucking insured.......at what cost?

Another entitlement we can't afford.
Hmmmm you asked at what cost? So when someone is NOT insured and goes to the ER- who in the fuck do you think pays for it- Santa Claus?????
Old 12-14-2011, 11:32 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

My premiums just went up 7%; think some of that goes to pay for others?
Old 12-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #6
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
If a 26 year old is a "child" then I'm a fucking windmill. How many of these "newly insured" could have purchased insurance before and simply chose not to? A fair number I'd bet. My own son could have gotten cheap insurance from the national guard but was too cheap and lazy to pursue it, does that mean he needs a sweet nanny in the government?

You left wingers are so bloated with the half truths and complete bullshit from the communist news network that you must have some serious indigestion at night.

Enjoy your Bolshevik paradise while it lasts, once the adults take over we will systematically dismantle everything the POSITOO has done to this country.
Dude are you really that shallow? What's the difference in keeping a child aka a dependent on your insurance in the same manner you have your wife/husband on your insurance who may be working as well?
Also the article states that 2.5 million children between the age of 19 and 25 have now have covered- I have yet to find one GOP who wants to repeal that provision because quite honestly it's a good decision.
Also, if your son was too cheap and lazy- perhaps traits he picked up from you than that's on him- what does that have to do with other people who are not cheap and lazy??? Also, do you suggest that college students who are between 19 and 25 shouldn't get government help to help them pay for tuition? Or should parents who pay for their child's college education not be able to itemize the deductions because they are not "kids" but grown men and women who should be paying their own way??
As far as me having indigestion at night- why would I? The man I voted for in 2008 is still in office- obviously the guy you voted for is somewhere in AZ and you must really be kicking yourself in the ass with the current crop of GOP contenders who are seeking the office- you have members of Newt's party who don't even like him- by the way do you have anything to say about Newt who once supported a Health insurance Mandate? : http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/ging...5/16/id/396587 http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/ging...5/16/id/396587

LOL you right wingers have no hope!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2011, 11:48 AM   #7
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
My premiums just went up 7%; think some of that goes to pay for others?
If there was a poll taken before Obamacare was introduced of how well do you like your health insurance company I assure you it would be a disapproval way into the 90% or higher. Do you know how many people have lost loved ones because they were denied insurance for a pre-existing condition- get a reality check. I am in the Health Care industry I see it all the time. God forbid Whirlway you get a very expensive illness and see how good of a friend your insurance company will be.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:09 PM   #8
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I can't get insurance as self-employed, pre-existing and too old.

Luckily my wife has me on her insurance.

How many exceptions have had to be made. Under the rules, Walmart and McDonalds were going to drop the insurance plans they had in place for part-time workers because the cost to administer exceeded the government mandates. As I understand, they were given a pass by Obama. (Would have looked real bad to have all of those people lose their insurance coverage.)

A lot of other employers are looking at dropping health care benefits for their workers - the penalties are cheaper. The only way employers are going to keep providing healthcare insurance is (1) they have a union, (2) it is the only way to compete for workers (with true unemployment/under employment probably around 20%, that ain't going to happen.) or (3) the penalties are raised to a point they are higher than the insurance.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:21 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The people supporting Omamacare do not care about economic realities. They want to feel good by helping others with someone else's money. They also do not see that this is a power grab by government, and health care is only secondary. Once we go bankrupt, no one will have health care, but the power will remain concentrated among the elites. That is the plan.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:57 PM   #10
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
If a 26 year old is a "child" then I'm a fucking windmill. How many of these "newly insured" could have purchased insurance before and simply chose not to? A fair number I'd bet. My own son could have gotten cheap insurance from the national guard but was too cheap and lazy to pursue it
So when your fucking knucklehead son gets in a serious accident and runs up a half-million dollar hospital bill, I'm going to pay for his fucking irresponsibility because I do have health insurance and I pay for the health insurance for my dozen or so employees and their families. Why the fuck should I pay for his stupidity and not everybody else?

And if were not going to have a system where the government finances health care for everyone, what the hell is wrong with having a system that forces him to buy health insurance.

Everyone will consume health care services. Why only make the responsible pay for the care of the irresponsible an those who truly cannot afford care? Why not make everybody equally liable, not just those of us who do the right thing?

Take those "economic realities and chew on them for a while? You fuckin' people are living in a dream world. Obama has a deeply flawed program in that it still keeps private insurance companies in the loop. But it's still infinitely preferable to what we have now where responsible employers like me pay for both the poor and all the irresponsible knuckleheads that mooch of us by not buying insurance. How much of the $16,000/Mo. that I'm paying is going to pay for ignorant or cheap motherfuckers who just mooch off of my coverage when the get sick or have a wreck? And then COG has the gall to say that people who back the administration's health care bill don't understand economic realities.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:46 PM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

That is the point moron; conservatives think you shouldn't have to pay for somebody's stupidity....and Obamacare will just extend the stupidity..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
. Why the fuck should I pay for his stupidity and not everybody else?

Old 12-14-2011, 09:30 PM   #12
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
That is the point moron; conservatives think you shouldn't have to pay for somebody's stupidity....and Obamacare will just extend the stupidity..
Whirlway so what is the conservative approach- if they get in a wreck and have no insurance leave them on the streets to die??? Remember when Ron Paul was asked that question and couldn't give a reasonable answer. so basically by your words paraphrased WW- the conservative approach is if you either too poor or too ignorant to have insurance than the hell with you and you shouldn't get treated????
Old 12-14-2011, 09:43 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

No, TTH, I don't have the gall to say that people who support Obamacare don't understand economic realities. I have the intelligence and experience to say that. But thanks for noticing. And TTH, what difference does it make if you pay for the uninsured through higher premiums, or through higher government taxation? Oh, I forgot, It makes you feel better when you are helping people with someone else's money. Ok, nevermind.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:54 PM   #14
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Damn you're stupid.

So when the dumb shit son with no insurance gets in a car wreck, we just let him die in the ER? So when an uninsured pregnant woman comes in to the ER with the baby in fetal distress, we just let her die and loose the fetus? So when someone comes in with a gangrenous limb who hasn't had adequate management of their diabetes, we just send them home and let them die over the course of a few days from overwhelming sepsis.

That is not consistent with our values. The uninsured will be paid for by someone else under any system. The question is are we going to allocate that cost fairly to everyone or are we going to allocate unfairly to only a small fraction of people.

Show me any way under any system other than mandating and enforcing coverage that those who are insured don't pay for the insured. You can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
And TTH, what difference does it make if you pay for the uninsured through higher premiums, or through higher government taxation? Oh, I forgot, It makes you feel better when you are helping people with someone else's money. Ok, nevermind.
The difference is that then everybody is paying, not just me. Presumably, the idiot son that dodges his responsibility to have insurance does pay payroll and income tax. That way, he has to pay at least a little bit for his own health care.

Secondly, at least in the case of chronic diseases, if people have health care, they will go to the doctor before a situation becomes much more expensive to treat, as in the example of the gangrenous limb.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:00 AM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

It's not just you anyway. God you are full of yourself.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women