Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160341
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2014, 02:53 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Americas new patriot hero has been found? to be a raciest , and pro slavery. Cheer him on supporters...
I saw an article in a NYC rag, but was unable to scan down for "the quote" attributable to the cowboy. Being smeared in a yellow journalism rag is hardly a "finding" ... as many a public figure has proven. But as a famous announcer used to regular state: "Now for the rest of the story" (or something like that).

And before you get all excited, I'm not defending the guy, and I'm on record with not defending his lawlessness. But I saw that in moving, living color.

If he is spouting off racist, pro-slavery crap ...

.... then it's just more nails for his coffin.....and fewer sympathizers.

But I'd like to see that in moving, living color with lip sync facial shots.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:22 PM   #17
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Hey, JDDipshit:

To paraphrase Harry Reid, "It ain't over till the fat Bundy sings".

He just sang:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...rks/?hpt=hp_t1

It's over.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:23 PM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I saw an article in a NYC rag, but was unable to scan down for "the quote" attributable to the cowboy. Being smeared in a yellow journalism rag is hardly a "finding" ... as many a public figure has proven. But as a famous announcer used to regular state: "Now for the rest of the story" (or something like that).

And before you get all excited, I'm not defending the guy, and I'm on record with not defending his lawlessness. But I saw that in moving, living color.

If he is spouting off racist, pro-slavery crap ...

.... then it's just more nails for his coffin.....and fewer sympathizers.

But I'd like to see that in moving, living color with lip sync facial shots.

It is on line everywhere also a couple of threads here . Have fun..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 03:58 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is on line everywhere also a couple of threads here . Have fun..
I did. I'm now looking for his follow up interview, explaining his comments.

Don't see that much ... just a fleeting "pundit" comment with no audio.
Old 04-25-2014, 04:24 AM   #20
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Comments about what? "Grazing Fees?"

See below!

Executive Order 12548 -- Grazing Fees February 14, 1986

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and laws of the United States of America, and in order to provide for establishment of appropriate fees for the grazing of domestic livestock on public rangelands, it is ordered as follows:

Section 1. Determination of Fees. The Secretaries of Agriculture and the Interior are directed to exercise their authority, to the extent permitted by law under the various statutes they administer, to establish fees for domestic livestock grazing on the public rangelands which annually equals the $1.23 base established by the 1966 Western Livestock Grazing Survey multiplied by the result of the Forage Value Index (computed annually from data supplied by the Statistical Reporting Service) added to the Combined Index (Beef Cattle Price Index minus the Prices Paid Index) and divided by 100; provided, that the annual increase or decrease in such fee for any given year shall be limited to not more than plus or minus 25 percent of the previous year's fee, and provided further, that the fee shall not be less than $1.35 per animal unit month.

Sec. 2. Definitions. As used in this Order, the term:

(a) ``Public rangelands'' has the same meaning as in the Public Rangelands Improvement Act of 1978 (Public Law 95 - 514);

(b) ``Forage Value Index'' means the weighted average estimate of the annual rental charge per head per month for pasturing cattle on private rangelands in the 11 Western States (Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, and California) (computed by the Statistical Reporting Service from the June Enumerative Survey) divided by $3.65 and multiplied by 100;

(c) ``Beef Cattle Price Index'' means the weighted average annual selling price for beef cattle (excluding calves) in the 11 Western States (Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, and California) for November through October (computed by the Statistical Reporting Service) divided by $22.04 per hundred weight and multiplied by 100;

(d) ``Prices Paid Index'' means the following selected components from the Statistical Reporting Service's Annual National Index of Prices Paid by Farmers for Goods and Services adjusted by the weights indicated in parentheses to reflect livestock production costs in the Western States: 1. Fuels and Energy (14.5); 2. Farm and Motor Supplies (12.0); 3. Autos and Trucks (4.5); 4. Tractors and Self-Propelled Machinery (4.5); 5. Other Machinery (12.0); 6. Building and Fencing Materials (14.5); 7. Interest (6.0); 8. Farm Wage Rates (14.0); 9. Farm Services (18.0).

Sec. 3. Any and all existing rules, practices, policies, and regulations relating to the administration of the formula for grazing fees in section 6(a) of the Public Rangelands Improvement Act of 1978 shall continue in full force and effect.

Sec. 4. This Order shall be effective immediately.

Ronald Reagan
The White House,
February 14, 1986.

[Filed with the Office of the Federal Register, 10:32 a.m., February 18, 1986]
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:36 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Comments about what? "Grazing Fees?"

See below!

[B]Executive Order 12548 -- Grazing Fees February 14, 1986
You want to change the subject? Do the recent posts make you "uncomfortable"?

BitTits, I've already posted IMO he is wrong on the law ... and lawless attitude.

So, are you just making a lameass attempt at demonizing?

Or are my posts above the 11th grade reading level of the Houston Chronicle?
Old 04-25-2014, 05:48 AM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

BitTits, I've already posted IMO he is wrong on the law ... and lawless attitude.

So, are you just making a lameass attempt at demonizing?

Or are my posts above the 11th grade reading level of the Houston Chronicle?e on the le
There seems to be a certain amount of glee among those on the left to find out that this rancher is not only a deadbeat, but also a racist.

It is almost as if that makes President Obama any less of a lying narcissistic little twerp, Hillary a lying old hag who only accomplishment in life is being Mrs Bill Clinton, and the rest of the Democrat Party a bunch of poverty pimping demagogues.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:06 AM   #23
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
LexiLiar, please don't get your feelings hurt. I was merely asking a simple question about the basis for your lies, errr "comments".

After all, there are so many of your lies for us to choose from. I just wanted to see which specific lie you were referencing. Nothing more, nothing less!
Old 04-25-2014, 06:10 AM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Don't see that much ... just a fleeting "pundit" comment with no audio.
Hell the video of him speaking was on the news. But fox prob didn't run that.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:27 AM   #25
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hell the video of him speaking was on the news. But fox prob didn't run that.
Bingo! Lexi prides himself in being a "Fair and Balanced" Liar!
Old 04-25-2014, 06:58 AM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Bingo! Lexi prides himself in being a "Fair and Balanced" Liar!
Meanwhile, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat prides himself on being "Bare and Bi-lanced."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 04:24 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

apparently LL is still looking for the vid

he must have had to subtract to get the right station or website
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:04 PM   #28
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Civil Rights according to Cliven Bundy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
There seems to be a certain amount of glee among those on the left to find out that this rancher is not only a deadbeat, but also a racist.
Racist, liar (or at least completely deluded), thief, misinformed, ignorant, stubborn, pathetic, but I've got to give him credit he is forthcoming and tells it like it is. That is to the eternal embarrassment of the "conservatives" (really reactionaries) who rushed to support him (without doing any due diligence) because for a while any anti-government sentiment was good sentiment....until it got blatantly racist. I actually kinda like the unrepentant old bastard even though he has committed treason and is a self admitted traitor (unless he can't be a traitor to a "Federal Government" that he says he believes doesn't exist) in addition to the list I started this paragraph with. Oh, and he added, "I may be a welfare queen" too!

Riddle me this:
How come these idiots who support Bundy and supposedly don't believe the "Federal Government" exists run around flying the Stars and Stripes which is the American Flag of that self-same federal government? Are they confused or just stupid? Shouldn't they be flying their county flag?

Anyone less than a halfwit could have told you that Bundy's militia/Constitutional Sheriffs/anti-federal government movement and support traces it roots back through the "States Rights", Jim Crow, the KKK, Birchers, Aryan Brotherhood and Christian White Supremacist movement to the Posse Comitatus law and movement in the South (1878)where the former Confederacy managed to to nullify the 14th Amendment after Reconstruction ended by getting Federal troops removed from the South (and letting Rutherford B. Hayes assume the Presidency) so the southern States could effectively deny black their civil rights (and did for another 85 years) and institute segregation and Jim Crow which amounted to virtual slavery.

I freely admit there is a huge amount of glee, schadenfreude really, in watching all the nutbag righties here (step on their own dicks after wallowing in shit) who supported Cliven Bundy do the "Moon Walk" to walk it back once undeniably racist remarks were made. Like any of your righties wouldn't be gleeful when any liberal or progressive had to walk something back. Duh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBqDplkeRHI
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:39 PM   #29
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
After all, there are so many of your lies for us to choose from. I just wanted to see which specific lie you were referencing.
Yeah, but who can forget Cliven Bundy's lies? My family has been here since 1877....nope. I'm a little bit like the Founding Fathers (maybe, the part we are ashamed of where they owned slaves maybe), Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King (well, not he didn't say he was LIKE King, but that he thought King had failed if blacks couldn't take it when he called them racist names - close enough).

You just gotta love it when the roots of all the anti-government sentiment come out loud and clear.....the Civil War, Reconstruction, the abolition of slavery and the 14th Amendment. Yeah.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:58 PM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook View Post
Racist, liar (or at least completely deluded), thief, misinformed, ignorant, stubborn, pathetic, but I've got to give him credit he is forthcoming and tells it like it is. That is to the eternal embarrassment of the "conservatives" (really reactionaries) who rushed to support him (without doing any due diligence) because for a while any anti-government sentiment was good sentiment....until it got blatantly racist. I actually kinda like the unrepentant old bastard even though he has committed treason and is a self admitted traitor (unless he can't be a traitor to a "Federal Government" that he says he believes doesn't exist) in addition to the list I started this paragraph with. Oh, and he added, "I may be a welfare queen" too!

Riddle me this:
How come these idiots who support Bundy and supposedly don't believe the "Federal Government" exists run around flying the Stars and Stripes which is the American Flag of that self-same federal government? Are they confused or just stupid? Shouldn't they be flying their county flag?

Anyone less than a halfwit could have told you that Bundy's militia/Constitutional Sheriffs/anti-federal government movement and support traces it roots back through the "States Rights", Jim Crow, the KKK, Birchers, Aryan Brotherhood and Christian White Supremacist movement to the Posse Comitatus law and movement in the South (1878)where the former Confederacy managed to to nullify the 14th Amendment after Reconstruction ended by getting Federal troops removed from the South (and letting Rutherford B. Hayes assume the Presidency) so the southern States could effectively deny black their civil rights (and did for another 85 years) and institute segregation and Jim Crow which amounted to virtual slavery.

I freely admit there is a huge amount of glee, schadenfreude really, in watching all the nutbag righties here (step on their own dicks after wallowing in shit) who supported Cliven Bundy do the "Moon Walk" to walk it back once undeniably racist remarks were made. Like any of your righties wouldn't be gleeful when any liberal or progressive had to walk something back. Duh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBqDplkeRHI

CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women