Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2014, 08:10 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default NAACP TO GIVE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD TO RACIST STERLING ........OH THE IRONY !

The NAACP (LA chapter) knew Sterling was a "racist"; just as the NBA commissioner knew;;; but Sterling donated"* money to the NAACP, so they looked the other way ! Taking his money and going so far as to bestow a "Lifetime Achievement" award on Sterling !

*more like the NAACP extorted "donations" out of Sterling !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:21 AM   #2
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

and a Democrat of Jewish parents no less..talk about irony!!

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/26/ra...ocratic-donor/

According to records obtained by the independent data research tool Littlesis.org – maintained by the Public Accountability Initiative – the owner of the LA Clippers embroiled in controversy has only donated to Democratic candidates.
Between 1990 and 1992 Donald Sterling made a $2,000 donations to the former New Jersey Senator Bill Bradley, a $1000 donation to current Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy, as well as a $1000 donation to the recalled former governor of California Gray Davis. Despite having a 100% track record of donating to Democrats, Littlesis.org has no records of him donating to either of President Barack Obama’s election campaigns.
Donald Sterling was exposed Friday by TMZ making racially charged comments about African Americans to his girlfriend V. Stiviano in an audio recording.
Portions of the audio posted by TMZ included:
– “It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?” (3:30)
– “You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that … and not to bring them to my games.” (5:15)
– ”I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people.” (7:45)
– “…Don’t put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don’t bring him to my games.” (9:13)
Condemnation to Sterling’s comments has been swift. Magic Johnson speaking to TMZ said ”It’s a shame that Donald Sterling feels that way about African-Americans.” Snoop Dogg was considerably less restrained, sounding off on a video calling Sterling “”bitch-ass redneck, white bread, chicken s**t mother f***er.”
Former MSNBC host Keith Olberman took to Twitter saying it’s “time for #Clippers players to step up. Refuse to play till NBA moves against this racist jackass #Sterling. NBA can’t defend him.”
Current MSNBC host Al Sharpton went further, speaking to TMZ from La Guardia airport he said, ”No one should be allowed to own a team if they have in fact engaged in this kind of racial language.”
Sterling is currently scheduled to receive a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Los Angeles chapter of the NAACP in Ma

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/26/ra...#ixzz306HyJ2HR
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:29 AM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

When you are dealing with nothing more than a bunch of " poverty pimps", money talks.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:30 AM   #4
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

How can this be?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:06 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

He is a businessman.

I heard nothing in the tape that cried 'racist'.

We all have a form of bias towards others. In fact this dumb bitch appears to not care for folks who aren't famous and rich.

Sterling just didn't want to her from his friends about her taking pictures with blacks.

Sounds like his friends might be more biased than normal.

Have any of you listened to the whole tape?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:52 AM   #6
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

Everybody knows that only white people can be racist.

Snoop Dogg was considerably less restrained, sounding off on a video calling Sterling “”bitch-ass redneck, white bread, chicken s**t mother f***er.”
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 12:27 PM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I bet all of the big wigs at the NAACP are on the phone screaming to the Commissioner, "wait until his check clears the bank".

Hypocritical bastards.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 12:29 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

He was dating a half black half Mexican gold digger....just how was he racist?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 01:43 PM   #9
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
He is a businessman.

We all have a form of bias towards others. In fact this dumb bitch appears to not care for folks who aren't famous and rich.

Sterling just didn't want to her from his friends about her taking pictures with blacks.

But what about this "Cliven Bundy" thing?
Old 04-27-2014, 04:13 PM   #10
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Cliven would like to Thank.. Mr Sterling... LOL
Old 04-27-2014, 04:41 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
But what about this "Cliven Bundy" thing?
What about it? I've already posted my view that. He should have just talked about welfare recipients in general and not blacks in particular. It made him look racist , that does not mean it is so. His problem is that he is a mooch, just like the black folks he was talking about.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 05:07 PM   #12
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
He is a businessman.

Are you looking for employment as a spin doctor? That is an awful lot of bending over backwards to NOT find racism.

If this guy was one of the Koch brothers, I think you would be singing a different song - as would every leftie on this board.

This guy and his sugar baby deserve each other.

He is 80. Exactly what did he think was going to come from dating a 20-something? Sterling's wife is suing the bimbo for getting cars and cash from him using money that belongs to the wife (allegedly).

She got her revenge by taping him. He got caught saying what he really thought about "the blacks" - including not wanting them at his games.

They are both trash.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 05:10 PM   #13
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
He was dating a half black half Mexican gold digger....just how was he racist?
LOL. Seriously? Take a look at IBHankering's reviews.

Every provider our resident Confederate sees is black or Asian.

And, judging by the looks of them, most have penises to boot.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 05:13 PM   #14
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Are you looking for employment as a spin doctor? That is an awful lot of bending over backwards to NOT find racism.

If this guy was one of the Koch brothers, I think you would be singing a different song - as would every leftie on this board.

This guy and his sugar baby deserve each other.

He is 80. Exactly what did he think was going to come from dating a 20-something? Sterling's wife is suing the bimbo for getting cars and cash from him using money that belongs to the wife (allegedly).

She got her revenge by taping him. He got caught saying what he really thought about "the blacks" - including not wanting them at his games.

They are both trash.

Well ain't you all high and mighty. Calling people trash. Your day is coming boy.
Old 04-27-2014, 05:18 PM   #15
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
LOL. Seriously? Take a look at IBHankering's reviews.

Every provider our resident Confederate sees is black or Asian.

And, judging by the looks of them, most have penises to boot.

Check him out... nyRACISTer... LMAO

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women