Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160450
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2021, 11:11 PM   #1
lolhahaha
BANNED

Default Do all you animal farm(cow) clean up shit completely before they get to eat again? or let that shit be water down

Do all you animal farm(cow) clean up shit completely before they get to eat again? or let that shit be water down
lolhahaha is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 03:44 AM   #2
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

1. Stop asking it twice it not proper.

2. Farm cows just eat around it. But some grass eating animals eat shit to help it digest.

3. Not sure how old you are are you educated but cows have 4 stomach to eat the freshest grass. Chicken have gizzards with soamella Ecoli to digest food. I guess since less of population is farming there don't teach this stuff by 4 grade in you school. Horses just strip some of nutrients from grass that why poop is has grass in it.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 03:51 AM   #3
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Default Lot of information on farming on Google still. To bad you want to such poor quality school.

Horses have a non-ruminant monogastric digestive system. Thus, horses only haveone stomach. Horses can quickly graze large areas but are not as efficient at extracting energy from the food as ruminants that chew the cud.
Cows technically only have one stomach, but it has four distinct compartments made up of Rumen, Reticulum, Omasum and Abomasum. It is very different than a human stomach. That's why people often say that cows have four stomachs. To sum up, cows do not eat their own poop intentionally, although due to modern farming techniques cows are often confined to quite a small area and may accidentally eat some poop since they poop in the same place as they eat.

Cow poop is mostly harmless to adult cows, however, it contains some bacteria and parasites which can be harmful to cow calves and humans with weak immune systems.

Although cows don’t eat their own poop, there are actually quite a lot of animals who do. One of the most well-known animals to eat their own poop is the rabbit. Rabbits’ digestive systems aren’t strong enough to digest grass on the first try, so they need to “pass it through” several times to extract the nutrients they need.
Old 11-03-2021, 01:34 AM   #4
lolhahaha
BANNED

Ask Matt how potatoes taste or if it better to grow food on top of the ground like rice, corn, and soy etc.
Old 11-03-2021, 02:34 AM   #5
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolhahaha View Post
Ask Matt how potatoes taste or if it better to grow food on top of the ground like rice, corn, and soy etc.
Don't know Matt is bit. Lot people eat potatoes. Corn, potatoes and soy grows better and taste better in rich nutrients, from cow feces which becomes manure. I know nothing about lies rice this is mother f****** America dude, so take you Japanese since you're growing American Corn and Rice. There is made in China popcorn but only for American market.
Old 11-03-2021, 04:31 AM   #6
lolhahaha
BANNED

Don't you feed what left in the bag b4 you used that bag and oranges as lures?

btw most of the people eat foot and mouth illness as the news like to say it.
Old 11-03-2021, 09:32 PM   #7
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't you feed what left in the bag b4 you used that bag and oranges as lures?

btw most of the people eat foot and mouth illness as the news like to say it.
I only what fishing a few times we use plastic worms or small bits of hot dog as lures.
Yes hotdogs may contain Foot diseases impulse in the mouth for the pig tongue..that why dispute all chemicals in hot dogs I cook them well done. It better not to put long round things in mouth
Old 11-04-2021, 01:28 PM   #8
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
I only what fishing a few times we use plastic worms or small bits of hot dog as lures.
Yes hotdogs may contain Foot diseases impulse in the mouth for the pig tongue..that why dispute all chemicals in hot dogs I cook them well done. It better not to put long round things in mouth
pig tongue goes oink
dogs go woof woof
moooooow
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 04:10 AM   #9
lolhahaha
BANNED

Staff Edit - Violation of Guideline # 2 - Biomed1
Old 11-05-2021, 11:52 PM   #10
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Quote:
never trust a wet back mex stab in the back to rob scam, wonder women invisible installed camera in house to rob scam by stabbing in the back to rob PAYPAL
Not sure what you talking sound like some did identity theft though Camara in the house. And getting password I never thought about it but Atm in gas stations who have Camara could sould get pin number. There like 50 at Plaza I work at it own by government.
I been scam by all types men woman blue eye Europeans. Mexican hooker fuck me 3 times bbfs than 4 time have her money to get her hotel room and she jump fence. But this should be in a new post unless it one of you farm hands and you need help man..
Old 11-06-2021, 07:56 PM   #11
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ????????Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2021, 09:04 PM   #12
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Don't know Matt is bit. Lot people eat potatoes. Corn, potatoes and soy grows better and taste better in rich nutrients, from cow feces which becomes manure. I know nothing about lies rice this is mother f****** America dude, so take you Japanese since you're growing American Corn and Rice. There is made in China popcorn but only for American market.
chinese popcorn?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 04:07 AM   #13
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
chinese popcorn?
Yes go to dollar tree strawberrys and many other food items all have made in China on them. Many food products are made in China.

https://www.themadeinamericamovement...ds-made-china/
Old 11-09-2021, 02:26 PM   #14
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:

Cow poop is mostly harmless to adult cows, however, it contains some bacteria and parasites which can be harmful to cow calves and humans with weak immune systems.

Although cows don’t eat their own poop, there are actually quite a lot of animals who do. One of the most well-known animals to eat their own poop is the rabbit. Rabbits’ digestive systems aren’t strong enough to digest grass on the first try, so they need to “pass it through” several times to extract the nutrients they need.
This is a true story. There was research done on how much of cow feed is actually digested: 20%. The conclusion, 80% of the feed could be recycled back through the cow, and was actually considered by a company known as Central Soya. Principal operations include soybean processing, feed manufacturing, vegetable oil refining, and grain merchandising, as well as the manufacture of soy protein and lecithin.

It is my belief that I am not suppose to know this, but guys in research tend to hang out together. I know it was suggested that a certain amount of cow poop could be dried and mixed in with other cow feed and passed back through the system.

My immediate question concerned if the cow would object to that type of feed. The answer was: not if they don't know about what they are really eating.

Cheaper feed for better meat. I don't know if anything happened with the research.

JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 08:46 PM   #15
lolhahaha
BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
pig tongue goes oink
dogs go woof woof
moooooow
Check the bill food foundation of world wide web money software license 9 to 5 of 8 hrs of plotting a robbery scam 5 day a week doing RUSH HOUR.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women