Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-18-2015, 06:02 PM   #256
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
That's your defense? How a mutual and willing illegal transaction between two adults compares to the nonsense going on in this thread is anyone's guess.

Perhaps you can fill us in.

Oh, i don't know. How is saying someone's a bisexual an attack?
fify

and bareback will make a hookers phone blow up
Old 01-18-2015, 06:07 PM   #257
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
uh ...how the fuck do you know ...the provider didnt start ...or ask fer ...the threAD to be started?
And how do you know she did?

Your attempts at defending this get weaker by the dozen.

Quote:
...try openin yer eyes and realize funnels who been fucking fer over a decade drama free are the ones who never ask some ol cuckold to wk for em ...who want to be discreet and wouldnt appreciate something as fucking lame as a ...fan club on a public board ...and they dont get "attacked" cause they don't go online callin out the jimmies they fuck ...reveal personal info ...steal beg or borrow money to pay fer any hobbies they may partake in ...and otherwise act like a twat out fer the fastest buck possible
The ones who fuck drama free are pretty much relegated to the ones who simply don't participate here. Lending credence to the theory that it serves them better to ignore this shithole. Which lends credence to the theory that they're driven off from wanting to post here.

At least that's what i take from your comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Unbelievable....but PM is right on the money.
So you agree that girls are run off from wanting to post here.

Interesting. Forward that sentiment to St. Christopher if you will.
Old 01-18-2015, 06:22 PM   #258
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
fify
And what exactly did you fix which in any way changed the meaning of what i said?

You can attempt to suggest i'm no different from the likes of you and PM, but i'll let my posting history compared to yours and his speak for itself.

Quote:
and bareback will make a hookers phone blow up
Funny, but it's always the same 3 or 4 people who go around claiming barebacking by a provider. My guess is one of ya makes the claim, and the other 2 or 3 then swear to it. When, in fact, none of ya have ever seen the girl.

The problem is, when a girl gets accused of barebacking, then you're probably right in that her phone might blow up. But if the accusation is false, then she has to deal with people expecting it when they see her. And if she refuses, it seems to me that puts her at a risk that she otherwise wouldn't have to deal with.

Frankly, anyone who hasn't seen a girl but accuses her of barebacking really should just shut the fuck up.
Old 01-18-2015, 06:26 PM   #259
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
And what exactly did you fix which in any way changed the meaning of what i said?

You can attempt to suggest i'm no different from the likes of you and PM, but i'll let my posting history compared to yours and his speak for itself.

Funny, but it's always the same 3 or 4 people who go around claiming barebacking by a provider. My guess is one of ya makes the claim, and the other 2 or 3 then swear to it. When, in fact, none of ya have ever seen the girl.

The problem is, when a girl gets accused of barebacking, then you're probably right in that her phone might blow up. But if the accusation is false, then she has to deal with people expecting it when they see her. And if she refuses, it seems to me that puts her at a risk that she otherwise wouldn't have to deal with.

Frankly, anyone who hasn't seen a girl but accuses her of barebacking really should just shut the fuck up.
your going to have to quote me where I accused HER of it

you cant , can only project

Im not interested in seeing her because all the fauning is disgusting to me.

more so than any barebacking admissions or accusation

and your postimg history sucks to me

so we are of like minds there and share chemistry in that regard

perfect soulmates except I dont care if you shut the fuck up

blabber on
Old 01-18-2015, 06:29 PM   #260
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
bullshit ...this was nothin but a wk jerkoff threAD from the start ...nothin bout tryin to be ...nice ...to a funnel ...just about a theAD fer a reason the usual wks wont say ...but every time this kind of shit causes the funnels in question ...to flame out sooner ...cause any funnel who needs this kind of ...attention ...already be dealing with major issues ...need a list of recent contenders?

...take a look at one the few decent funnels in upset ...an asian every jimmie knows ...and none of this fucking bs is needed fer her to ...year after year ...service jimmies with a+ service ...no need fer her to be askin any wk jimmies she never even seen ...to threAD fer her ...but her calender always be booked ...hmmmmm

...so the problem aint yer ...cast of jerks ...wks endlessly cry about ...the problem is the ol cuckolds who fucking play these funnels to fit in with whatever sad ol man shit they got goin on in their lives

...fucking fan clubs fer funnels ...and you question what the fuck is the problem?
Amazing how many read this and think plastie is calling out the funnel.

The problem is the ol cuckolds [sucking on the public tit]...
Old 01-18-2015, 06:36 PM   #261
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

ThreADs are threADs. It doesn't matter who starts them. The policy on threADs is very simple. They are allowed. The ability of retards to go after threADs is the fallout and also allowed.

All of you fucktards commenting about trisha and all things trisha are on topic. The rest of you are not on topic when you trash each other...........trashing trisha and WKs views on trisha become fair game.....because, it is a threAD for trisha.

There is no right to a 'positive responses only' threAD on this board
Old 01-18-2015, 07:46 PM   #262
doctorisin
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

DearHunter this all happened because YOU wouldn't grant ME access to the Spiderhole.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:05 PM   #263
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Rather than hand out 20-30 hijacking sanctions, this thread is clesed.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women