Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59849
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-10-2015, 04:58 PM   #1
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default fuck and leave!!!!

Just letting everyone know I hate this fuck and leave bs.. I love when my guys check up on me and make sure I'm ok and doing well and I love the guys who keep coming back and only see me.. I love to sext from time to time and I love developing a pasionate affair where u become totally comfertable with each other... fuck this whole fuck and leave deal!!!
Old 02-10-2015, 05:00 PM   #2
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
Just letting everyone know I hate this fuck and leave bs.. I love when my guys check up on me and make sure I'm ok and doing well and I love the guys who keep coming back and only see me.. I love to sext from time to time and I love developing a pasionate affair where u become totally comfertable with each other... fuck this whole fuck and leave deal!!!
Damn I may have to reconsider that philosophy now.

I will sleep on that baby

burger what ya think?
Old 02-10-2015, 05:01 PM   #3
Guest041919-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 147018
My ECCIE Reviews

Fuck and leave can be cool with some.
But I do agree, its nice when the gentleman txt and check up on you if its a been a while just to see if your ok.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:07 PM   #4
mississippi
Premium Access

I hate that too. However, it seems like alot of girls just want you gone when you are finished. hate it when they check their phone for their next appointment just when you are done. I am a nice friendly attractive guy who would love a few minutes afterjust to get to know someone on a personal level but too many times I feel like their attitude changes when the transaction is complete./ I think guys are just conditioned to that and that is why we leave. There have been too many sessions when we both had a great time or seemed too only to feel like a number when walking out the door and I think that feeling stays with us
Old 02-10-2015, 05:10 PM   #5
mississippi
Premium Access

I had a regular that i became friends with. We used to text and call at least once a week and I felt a real connection to her but now she doesnt even pick up or return texts. This is somebody that i have seen about 15 times over the course of 2 years
Old 02-10-2015, 05:11 PM   #6
Guest041919-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mississippi View Post
I hate that too. However, it seems like alot of girls just want you gone when you are finished. hate it when they check their phone for their next appointment just when you are done. I am a nice friendly attractive guy who would love a few minutes after just to get to know someone on a personal level but too many times I feel like their attitude changes when the transaction is complete./ I think guys are just conditioned to that and that is why we leave. There have been too many sessions when we both had a great time or seemed too only to feel like a number when walking out the door and I think that feeling stays with us
I like chatting afterwards
I never check my phone at the end of an appointment
Old 02-10-2015, 05:39 PM   #7
Always Horny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
You're exactly the type of provider I look for! That's why I tend to book two hours, and not just for MSOG, which sometimes I don't always produce anyway ... LOL And when I really get to know and like a provider, as long as their rates won't break the bank, I'll sometimes book three hours.

However, I wouldn't want to be hassled with texting. But keeping in email contact between dates would be perfectly okay.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:51 PM   #8
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

You know my opinion T.
I have no problem disregarding F.A.L. in your case!
Old 02-10-2015, 05:53 PM   #9
FlyboyNY
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Everybody has there own idea of what they want for the hobby. For some it is truly fuck and leave. That is all they are looking for. They don't want anything relational either because they don't enjoy it or are afraid of the drama that may ensue. And for them there are women out there who will gladly provide fuck and leave because they want to operate the same way. I on the other hand (and others I know) like and want more than fuck and leave. For me the hobby is very relational. Not at the same level with every girl I see but certainly with the girls I see on a regular basis. And it depends on what the girls want also. My two regular girls that I see weekly are like mistress's to me. We text back and forth during the week. If they have needs that I can help with they ask and I do help if I can. if I can't I say so and they understand. There is definitely a line that we both understand and we trust each other to not jeopardize our private lives. A couple other girls I see a couple times a month don't want that close of interaction but we still communicate once in awhile in between seeing each other. And one girl I see we do not interact outside of the time together. I think there are plenty of opportunities for each end of the spectrum and many in between. The key is finding what your looking for.

BTW Trish. I am still waiting to see you.
Angel Hopefully next Saturday the 21st
Old 02-10-2015, 05:55 PM   #10
jondalart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

omg, i dont know where to start

U know, once in while a hobbiest and provider will click, can be friends, and that is great, but rare

if we are in the hobby, we are a little whacked emotinally, to severally whacked, and many lack the emotional maturity to pay for sex, and still be friends without being clingy

most hobbiest fall into three types i can i think of, 1) the mysogenist (or narcistic), who wants sex with no emotional or brief commitment, 2) the lonely, either a bitchy wife or a social outcast who is looking for a fleeting moment of love, hoping it can last forever, or 3) or the true hobbiest, looking to expand their horizons, and may see each provider as a stepping stone

But at the same time, we are all humans, and there is decency in showing respect and care for other people in our business arrangements

I often see the spiritual aspect to sex, and recognize the personal nature, and in the past, have truly enjoyed the couple of providers that were also friends for a time. I still managed to give a one christmas present to last year
Old 02-10-2015, 05:56 PM   #11
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

the idea behind
fuck and leave
rape and run
play and go
or what ever one wants to call it is some can't handle keeping it just friendly and fall in puppy love. Or try and take it beyond whatever level that is ok with both.

its not my game, yet some just can't handle it. Then one or both get burned
Old 02-10-2015, 05:58 PM   #12
Guest042416
Account Disabled

dinner is always a good thing, or just meeting for drinks.

That's how you know its more than f and l with me.

my f and l girls im in and out, my utr is dinner some drinks and chill time
Old 02-10-2015, 06:00 PM   #13
primo2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

It's just all about the money isn't it...you don't pay you ain't gettin any..plain and simple
Old 02-10-2015, 06:02 PM   #14
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
the idea behind
fuck and leave
rape and run
play and go
or what ever one wants to call it is some can't handle keeping it just friendly and fall in puppy love. Or try and take it beyond whatever level that is ok with both.

its not my game, yet some just can't handle it. Then one or both get burned
Yep and this board has seen a lot of that lately.

sab
saige
vl
just to name a few.

the posters as well you can see it in their posts, but hey that's their game enjoy it.

Its a hard hard hard thing when posters and providers get deep and then all that other stuff comes into play as weve seen play out in the past.

But to his credit and sometimes theres good stories and task has done quite well and is having a nice time with a former provider from here, so kudos to him. so again there are success stories, percentages are low but there are successful stories to tell
Old 02-10-2015, 06:04 PM   #15
Guest041919-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Like I said before Fuck and Leave is cool with some(the ones who want it that way)
But It Is also nice to have some convo to get to know each other a little. I feel this makes that meeting/the next meeting easier and more comfortable for both parties involved.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women