Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-11-2015, 05:39 AM   #31
Bushman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I see my hobbying similar to how showtime's Dexter goes about his business. I have a code I go by and if I follow that code I run a minimal risk of fucking up my family. Fuck and Leave is no 1 in my code. Smartest thing bj ever said.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:42 AM   #32
Guest041919-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 147018
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman69 View Post
I see my hobbying similar to how showtime's Dexter goes about his business. I have a code I go by and if I follow that code I run a minimal risk of fucking up my family. Fuck and Leave is no 1 in my code. Smartest thing bj ever said.
This is why I have Qs's
Old 02-11-2015, 05:46 AM   #33
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman69 View Post
lol Bush, Ive said smarter you just have to read between the lines, lol
Old 02-11-2015, 05:49 AM   #34
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Drummer View Post
Fuck and Leave?

Some providers seem to hate this term?

I’m not saying that a limited few women aren’t sincere with their disdain for this attitude.

But please, the majority: Simply a thinly veiled marketing ploy.

We’re not that stupid. At least I’m not.
I agree Drummer. I'm trying to think of a way to make F & L stand for nailing a car with a hammer but all I can come up with is "fuckin' leave!"

Never has the absence of plasticman been such a glaring shortfall. I'd go on, but I just got a text from my Mighty Taco cashier. I'd better kiss his ass with some sweet talk less my next order of nachos be short a chip.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:29 AM   #35
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I agree Drummer. I'm trying to think of a way to make F & L stand for nailing a car with a hammer but all I can come up with is "fuckin' leave!"

Never has the absence of plasticman been such a glaring shortfall. I'd go on, but I just got a text from my Mighty Taco cashier. I'd better kiss his ass with some sweet talk less my next order of nachos be short a chip.
Thank you JC for concurring.

And yes, in that instance, I got fucked and she left.

"The Hammer Throw". Very inconsiderate of me.

Where oh where is our plasticman?
Old 02-11-2015, 07:39 AM   #36
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thank you all for your comments and honesty.. I want to make it clear that im not looking for a boyfriend husband or a stalker.. but I do love my regulars.. maybe its me who has the problem but having this " job" give me the opportunity to fulfill some of my needs.. me as a person craves intimacy and passion that I think that can only be achieved through seeing someone on a regular basis. before eccie I was never high volume at all and I think that's def better for me.. and yes im going to be totally honest and say money does matter but im sure once u add up all my texting time and dates going over time my hourly rate is pretty low lol.. idk what to say but I guess this whole deal kinda messes with my head.. lol but at least everyone knows where im coming from and why I have been mia lately.. there are girls on this board who openly express that all they want is f and l but im not that kinda girl
Old 02-11-2015, 07:42 AM   #37
FlyboyNY
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

There are three scenarios to F&L.
Fuck and leave is one. For some guys that is all they ever plan on. It is all they need and desire. That's cool. I do that on occasion. I try to find new talent on a routine basis. If I see a girl and there is no chemistry I thank them for there time, leave the required donation and kick rocks down the road.
Now Fuck and Love that's dangerous. And as someone said you can never tell what your heart will do when you spend time with someone wether they have set out to have that happen or not. That is why in this hobby there have to hard rules in our minds we don't change. In the flying world we call that our personnel minimums. Before we set off on a flight we establish hard minimums that we will not compromise no matter what. Many pilots get killed when they get "get home itis" and they exceed what they set for themselves and push the envelope of thier abilities based on emotions. Just as many hobbiests have had there lives dashed on the rocks as they allowed themselves to go farther than they planned.
Then there is the third one. This is my mode. It is Fuck and Like. For me to see a girl more than once or twice I have to like her and believe she likes me. Not in love with me just likes the fact I am her customer. As we get to know each other better then we learn how far we can go in that friendship. But always I know where my personal minimums are. And if I get to close to them and feel I might be drawn into a situation that would be detrimental I slow it down or stop and reasses. Always keep the big head in the game.
That being said I better go. I have a bunch of valentines presents to buy. ��
Old 02-11-2015, 07:53 AM   #38
jondalart
Valued Poster

Flyby, best post in the thread, fuck and like is a good mental outlook for a hobbiest.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:57 AM   #39
jondalart
Valued Poster

Great post, any provider that is maintaining a healthy mental and emotional balance while providing a great experience would be reflective as you are in your comments below, kudos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
thank you all for your comments and honesty.. I want to make it clear that im not looking for a boyfriend husband or a stalker.. but I do love my regulars.. maybe its me who has the problem but having this " job" give me the opportunity to fulfill some of my needs.. me as a person craves intimacy and passion that I think that can only be achieved through seeing someone on a regular basis. before eccie I was never high volume at all and I think that's def better for me.. and yes im going to be totally honest and say money does matter but im sure once u add up all my texting time and dates going over time my hourly rate is pretty low lol.. idk what to say but I guess this whole deal kinda messes with my head.. lol but at least everyone knows where im coming from and why I have been mia lately.. there are girls on this board who openly express that all they want is f and l but im not that kinda girl
Old 02-11-2015, 08:02 AM   #40
jondalart
Valued Poster

I believe angel has been around for a while, but I would love to hear from more veteran providers who have been doing this for a decade or more.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:06 AM   #41
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Flyboy
Very well said! I have had a couple provider "friends" over the years. One in particular that changed my life (for the better). It wasn't that I fell in love but something was special about her. She's retired and have had zero contact since which is a disappointment. I'd like nothing better than to see her again and see how her life is, and that's all! I have always tried to be more than an envelope full of cash but 99.9% of the time that's all it turns out to be. BD
Old 02-11-2015, 08:50 AM   #42
newd
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Wow! Best thread I've seen in long time. Thank you, Trish, for your willingness to put yourself out there... And thanks to all for both the thoughtful and playfull responses!
I'm a connector... Don't seem to be able to suppress all my 'connector' genes, even when between the sheets. It is who I am. And I've been very fortunate that Trish, who I believe is somewhat similar, broke my hobby cherry!
I think it is great when we are with someone to be present with that person, who they are, and what is going on in there lives. (Never assume you have a clue about the challenges going on in another's life!). That said, heck, there is nothing wrong with wanting and NEEDING to "get in get out!". At times, or even always!
I have a great respect/understanding for the 'f&l' prostelitizers... At a minimum, they saw some others getting 'in' too deep or not think things out. They saw some, hmmm, carnage. And they warned, perhaps a bit zealously, others to think twice... And then think again! I must confess i see the value in their warnings. I've been known to be 'blind' in the moment. So thanks to those who gave those warnings!
That said, I will always be a connector.. And will always cherish the 'connecting' time (in addition to the bcd time) with wonderful people, humans, like Trish. With them, another aspect of my life is the fuller! (Apologies to all for the blah blah blah..i hope buried in there my message got across!). ; )
Old 02-11-2015, 09:31 AM   #43
NC-17
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56
Wink My 3 cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
Just letting everyone know I hate this fuck and leave bs.. I love when my guys check up on me and make sure I'm ok and doing well and I love the guys who keep coming back and only see me.. I love to sext from time to time and I love developing a pasionate affair where u become totally comfertable with each other... fuck this whole fuck and leave deal!!!
I think you touched on an interesting point when it comes to this hobby. I think for the most part, both providers and johnnies have had past experiences that warrant the act of enjoying the experience and promptly leaving. I would have to agree with what you said and some of the replies I have seen on this thread.
This hobby is based on an intimate experience between two or more adults; unfortuantely the shadowey cast of Mr. Laws arm creates the need for autonomy while maintaining safety. It can be arkward for both johnies and providers to have contact with each other without it having to do with setting up an appt. The gentelmen feel as if they are being stalkerish, taking up a providers time, or can bee seen as playing games. On the other hand some providers have expressed that intermediate contact not relating to the experience is "unprofessional."

In my experiernce, its always best to feel out what the provider is comfortable with when it comes to causal conversion, either after the session or intermediately there after. Although I can see Trisha's point of view of increasing annoyance with the men who F__ and leave, I think there are some guys (like myself), who like the convo. Maybe maintaining a casual relationship with those gentlemen can ease the feelings you have for those who care not to partake in coversations.

Great topic...
Old 02-11-2015, 11:19 AM   #44
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

About 3-5 posts just disappeared? There was a page 4 and it's gone?
Old 02-11-2015, 11:23 AM   #45
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Repost of my disappeared post:

There's a third implied word in the F&L concept - "Forget".
While I've had more than several easy to forget experiences, that's something that's the farthest thing from my mind with my current regular. There's no way I'm going to forget my time with her, and I'm already thinking about the next time as i walk out the door.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women